It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra Killed In Rural Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Chupacabra Killed In Rural Mexico?

www.disinfo.com

Local residents encountered a strange creature, small and walking on all fours before standing on two legs. They described the creature as having thin arms, legs and torso, covered with very little hair. Unfortunately, the few witnesses to this event were gripped by fear, and threw themselves against the unknown entity, lopping off its head with a single blow and throwing its small carcass to the local dogs, which devoured it almost immediately. It should also be noted that Chiquimitío is a farming community, and it is customary for residents to carry machetes wherever they go
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
inexplicata.blogspot.com
www.acusticavisual.net

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I dont know if this would even really qualify as a Chupacabra; but it really is very odd. It s the most convincing creature relating to Chupacabra I have seen; could this be some sort of terrible deformity? If this is a made creature it certianly would be very well done. It appears to have a totally different evolutiionary line behind it, as if it popped out of another dimension.

www.disinfo.com

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore

I dont know if this would even really qualify as a Chupacabra; but it really is very odd. It s the most convincing creature relating to Chupacabra I have seen; could this be some sort of terrible deformity? If this is a made creature it certianly would be very well done. It appears to have a totally different evolutiionary line behind it, as if it popped out of another dimension.

www.disinfo.com

To me, it just looks like a mutated kitten of sorts. I remember seeing awhile back of a cyclopes kitten. Kind of reminded me of that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That looks to be a dog with a wicked case of cyclopia. Rare birth defect, but not a chupacabra, unfortunately. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

The picture of the creatures head provided by the site looks like a goats head with a monkey's cranium placed on top of the goats skull.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the few witnesses to this event were gripped by fear, and threw themselves against the unknown entity, lopping off its head with a single blow and throwing its small carcass to the local dogs, which devoured it almost immediately.

Lolz.

Actually. I feel bad for whatever this thing was, which is most likely not THE Chupacabra that we've heard of before here. It looks like a mutant, Radiation?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Another coyote with mange?

No...

The ears sort of look like an armadillos. Weird.
edit on 21-6-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I did notice there is a distinct cranium, kind of purplish against the rest of the skull. I ve never heard of Cyclopia before;

Cyclopia

One of the descriptions in the wikipedia "Some extreme cases of cyclopia have been documented in inbred farm animals (horses, sheep, pigs, and sometimes chickens). In such cases, the nose and mouth fail to form, or the nose grows from the roof of the mouth obstructing airflow, resulting in suffocation shortly after birth." seems to fit the bill perfectly.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sadly, this looks like a case of being afraid of the unknown...
First thing they did was run at it and chop its head off cause they've never seen it before...
That's why you should think about it right now what you would do should you encounter
something strange and unknown...for both big and scary looking creatures...or small and innocent
looking creatures like this one.
Was probably just a deformed animal...

Hoping for updates such as DNA testing

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Never ask why alien ships don't land.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ok first off, gross....

heres a pic for those that cant be bothered to watch the video

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85b242f9a4a9.jpeg[/atsimg]

here is a pic of a Chiwawa, I'm just looking at the ears and size in comparison to the head...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fe45ea7e91e.jpg[/atsimg]

Personally I lean towards it being a deformed Chiwawa pup.... Chiwawa's are quite common in mexico.

Pretty gross but here's another pic of a Cyclops puppy (different breed of dog though)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f29bd8750d0c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 21/6/11 by Versa because: edit to add a pic

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's already been ripped apart by ATS members already

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Some more info on the creature / event for anyone who doesnt know how to translate from spanish. It certainly an interesting looking creature whatever it is.

It should be mentioned that initially, we thought it might be a case of cyclopia, congenital deficiency characterized by display in the living face a single orbit, ie, one eye, accompanied by a cranial malformation and the absence of the nose (this also known as holoprosencephaly), and the physical being and its resemblance to a dog's breed "chihuahua" as a hypothesis, it could have been. However, a situation that also moves to reflection, is that one of the characteristics of cyclopia, is that although this malformation can affect any living being, this same involvement is approximately 1 to 3 100,000 births, and that this low percentage, or stillborn or die shortly after birth.

This is just one factor that moves the reflection, because such a being, his head is seen as if I had more time to live, a detail as an example of it are the teeth, somehow already inclusive development. At the same time, something that also draws attention is the shape and size of the ears, as it initially may resemble a chihuahua dog, however, this kind of dogs have the same ears, especially the rigid and firm opposite feature we observed in this unknown being, as the ears themselves are noted in a longer and more flexible.

Source article + video
edit on 21-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Did do a number of searches for stories relating to this, guess I missed it. Mods please feel free to close this thread if needed.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well the dogs knew what it was...dinner !! Killing this poor deformed animal (whatever it was ) was probably the kindest thing they could do (unknowingly ) Small wonder Aliens dont land..they would be killed by panicked people

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting, but it doesn't look like any chupacabra I've ever seen. You know what really gets my goat?
El chupacabra
edit on 21-6-2011 by KaiserSoze because: Could be a chalupacabra though,,,,,

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No, it wont be the cupacabra... it doesn't exist... All it is is just a bunch of sightings of animals with mange....

This case though, appears to be an animal that was born with a major deformity and died....

Simple science really...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore
It appears to have a totally different evolutiionary line behind it, as if it popped out of another dimension.

It looks just like the chihuahua "Ren" from the Ren and Stimpy show, except for the one eye:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c525c242875.gif[/atsimg]

Originally posted by DeviantMoon
To me, it just looks like a mutated kitten of sorts. I remember seeing awhile back of a cyclopes kitten. Kind of reminded me of that.
That was definitely a real kitten, I saved the picture but it was just a thumbnail
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e59db5843fc3.jpg[/atsimg]

So cyclops creatures do happen, but that kitten didn't live long. The cyclops dog apparently lived longer, if it's not a hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Kind of sickening that they have sufficient command over technology to take the photos and videos, but are too freaking superstitious and backward to have even the barest scientific curiosity to try and figure out what it is. Throw it to the damned dogs? It's 2011 but it may as well be 1611 in too many parts of the world. I'm not saying if I encountered an alien I might not be tempted to shoot first and ask questions later, but that little thing was good and dead.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
First off, I don't know of any animal that would let someone get close enough to lop off it's head unless there was something severely wrong with it. Secondly, they conveniently threw the body to the dogs, then threw away the head so it can't be identified.

My guess is a deformed dog, sheep or some other known animal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join