It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird sightings in denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hello,im from denver and id like to know if anyone has seen any wierd stuff here? i remember i was laying down one night and something with black eyes popped up in my wondow on the second floor and jumped down, and i recall another time close to sunset by invesco i seen three white objects in a triangular formation

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I live in Denver and have not seen anything unusal to tell the truth. I always watch the skies and stuff and no, never seen anything but occasional shooting stars.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just an idea taken from the fact you said you were laying down and assuming you were in bed...
most likely on the verge of sleeping?
If that is the case, you could have easily had an hallucination caused by low
brain waves such as being around the theta state...one way to tell is by how you felt.
Did you feel an uncontrollable fear or anything like that?
Or can you say honestly that you were awake enough to not have any hallucinations?

Hallucinations tend to be fearful things ( for me anyways ) learn to think before feeling...
that way you wont go crazy fearful on something popping in your window so you can think
rationally

edit on 21-6-2011 by MajorTom4754 because: More info extra DIV

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I live in Loveland, but I've seen some videos on here in the past of stuff over Denver. Here's the guy's Youtube channel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorTom4754

no not really i was like seven and i was wide awake,and yes i felt a deep almost paralizing fear,i didnt move until about twenty minutes later to make sure it was gone
edit on 21-6-2011 by deadpoolfreak1110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Maybe the Reptilans have escaped from underneath the Denver airport??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

Hey good luck with finding someone else in your area!!. No, sorry I'm not from Denver -TN here- but my family and I have seen several UFO's before and we seem to be the only ones in our town!! *Spouse and I even once saw an isosoles triangular craft w/5 huge non blinking lights come over our heads approx 100 ft above tree level. It was 1 1/2 x the size of my house, although I'm aware you don't know the length of my house sorry lol... neither do I at present, I'll have to measure this!
.. but that sucker was huge. I still can't see how OTHERS never saw it ... It crossed the blvd even!

Anywhoooozz .. Good luck with that!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I live in the Denver area and never see anything out of the ordinary. I live out in the "country" with hardly any light pollution. I am outside a LOT day and night....

One can easily see stars, planets and satellites due to the altitude, little light pollution and clear skies.
Lots of air traffic too.....so with all that, there are a lot of "miss-identifications" IMO...

So nope, no reports from me :/
edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Alot of things about this world we have yet to understand.
Either a figment of the mind, or you seriously had one heckuva
a stalker, alien or not

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ye i've been to denver for 6 months, to be honest i saw a few mysterious objects in the sky but meh
edit on 22-6-2011 by joey000 because: visited denver, not live in.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was lying in my back yard a last summer looking for satellites and saw a strange light that had the illumination of a star, or an extremely bright satellite. This light blinked a couple times, then went out. A few seconds later, it did it again, then went out. A few seconds later, it had moved about 5 degrees and blinked again, then went out. And, then, it went back to where it was originally, blinked, and then never blinked again. Don't know what it was. I know it wasn't an airplane or a helicopter. I'm thinking it was swamp gas, Venus or a weather balloon...LOL. Seriously though, I don't know what it was. May have simply been space junk.

new topics

top topics

join