It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any wierd buildings in colorado?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
are there any wierd buildings/bases or other phenomenon around the denver area? im on summer vacation and id like to visit any unsual wierd places

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

South of Denver are the The Manitou Cliff Dwellings
located in Manitou Springs, five miles west of Colorado Springs, Colorado on Highway 24.

Interstate 25: If you're traveling to Colorado Springs on I-25, take Exit 141 (near downtown Colorado Springs) and turn left (going west towards the mountains) on U.S. Highway 24 and go five miles. Turn right into the entrance, marked by billboards and state highway signs.

U.S. 24 westbound: If you're headed west to Colorado Springs on Highway 24, proceed through town and follow the Highway 24 signs till you get to I-25. Continue west on U.S. Highway 24 five miles. Turn right into the entrance.

U.S. 24 eastbound: If you're headed east toward Colorado Springs on Highway 24, pass through Woodland Park, Green Mountain Falls, Chipita Park and Cascade. When you get to Manitou Springs, make a left into the entrance. Be careful crossing traffic!
Edit to add a link to pictures
edit on 21-6-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You could see if the detainment camps are still set up. They were set up for the DNC

Go to DIA and check out the Blue Horse with red eyes, tour DIA and look at all the strange stuff there.

Check out Buckley AFB

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lots more places around the state but those are close to denver.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

yeah its kind of nerve clenching to live in the same area as a underground base i mean "airport" my uncle works there

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You bet there is buddy.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by r129s215

fixed your video

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Manitou Springs itself is more strange than the cliff dwellings! The cliff dwellings are just a replica of Mesa Verde.
Manitou however, gives a pretty weird vibe. I lived there for about a year and when I left to live in the springs, it was like a cloud had lifted.

A couple of good places to visit there are Miramont Castle (Said to be haunted, we did an investigation there not long ago) and The Cliff House.

There's also a thread about "America the Beautiful" Park here in the Springs. Some people think there lies a stargate.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yes you can see if you go nearby because you can go tp that road, what are these ventsm is this water at the bottom? You know it looks like a swastika so the 2 vents are at 39.836305,-104.666619 google maps coord.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

i know that there is a belif that they are hiding a topsecret servivila base or members of government within denver airport

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861
You could see if the detainment camps are still set up. They were set up for the DNC

Go to DIA and check out the Blue Horse with red eyes, tour DIA and look at all the strange stuff there.

Check out Buckley AFB

lots more places around the state but those are close to denver.

As someone (me) who lived on Buckley AFB....w/out a military ID or without visiting someone with a military ID who can sign you in and take you on base, nobody will get on base. There is nothing really to see there anyways, unless you like watching jets take off.

There are no detainment camps here either.

edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is a park in Colorado Springs that people think is mysterious...America the Beautiful Park - Colorado Springs

Type it in the Search and all kinds of threads come up. I have visited. Nothing mysterious to me....but to others, sure. HERE is a long thread about it....
edit on June 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

the layout of the park looks like an eye

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I came across a strange man made hole north of Fort Collins a few years ago. It was about 1 mile north of the power plant up there. It had a lot of pipes, wires, etc. Don't know what it was, but the room was surrounded in concrete. I was going to go down inside, but it had flooded and contained about 4' of stagnant water. I wasn't about to pick up a bacteria or virus or whatever else was in there. I know there is a large hill there that the National Guard and Army would land helicopters on. The land owner confronted them one day, and they told him to leave (he owned the land). I was going to toss a grenade down in there and see who came to patch up, but I decided I like my freedom too much.

Next time I'm up there, I'll grab the GPS coordinates and PM them to you (the OP). My friend no longer owns that chunk of land, but I'm pretty sure I could get access.

If you want to go north up I-25 though, you'll have to cross into Wyoming at Exit 2. Take the frontage road on the east side of the interstate and had back south into Colorado. After you've passed that huge buffalo they have on the hill there, you'll go down a bit of a hill and see a rock structure that you can pull off at. This rock structure is where a bunch of Blackfeet were massacred by the Crow. It's awesome to walk around in there, but you have to watch for rattlesnakes. What's VERY disappointing is that vandals have spray painted and trashed the place a bit. The state no longer maintains it. Last time I went there (September 2010), we actually found some needles from what was most likely drug users. It's really too bad. It's well worth the drive though.

Here are some photos I found on the net about it. CLICKY

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My mother (australian) visited a friend in crestone last year. He was taking her to see mesa verde when she swears to god they watched a twin rotor chopper fly into the side of a mountain and disappear as if the side of the mountain wasn't even there.

Next time I see her ill ask specifically where it was. She did mention something about a satellite watch centre type place on her journey, maybe that'll help someone who knows colorado. I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861
reply to post by r129s215

fixed your video

Mildly interesting video. One of my biggest issues with "NWO/Conspiracy" talk is this: why are these people leaving so many clues about who they are, their connections and their plans?

I still think AU/AG is simply about Colorado's mineral wealth, and nothing more. The mine car seals the deal on that one for me.

One slightly chilling thought did occur to me re: the size and location of the airport. As indicated in the video, it's unnecessarily large... if the apocalyptic imagery depicted in the mural is truly a prophecy, I could see it perhaps being utilized as an "evacuation airport" - but to or from where?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brickof22cal

I remember when DIA was being built, and they construction workers were coming out and talking about tunnels and what not. It's my understanding that Denver is the "backup capital" in the event that Washington, DC is ever wiped out. So, it would make sense to have a large airport to accommodate a massive load of traffic, if things ever do go bad. That being said, wouldn't it also make sense to land Air Force One and shuttle the President underground to a safer location away from the airport? I don't know. Just a thought.

As for the crazy murals, they are there, and they are real. Not everything has an ulterior motive, but the whole NWO mural is a bit troubling. What I found even more troubling than that though was the fact that they have a gaming kiosk that has Worlds of Warcraft on it, right next to that mural. Really? Are people THAT addicted to a game they need one at the airport!? Now, that is crazy! HA!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
^ WoW is far not the best game, check other Blizzard titles

There is one thing I can agree with debunkers, partially - the murals could be simply representing the process from war to peace. Either way it is weird why they would draw a dead black and indian women now when they want to show especially how much they are not racists. And why there's a Mayan calendar - it could be simply a motive but the calendar proves this picture refers to the future, whether it will be real or just an artist concept of apocalyptic future

I've been to DIA twice.. these pictures and time capsule are there. When I first entered, I saw Indian black&white portraits and I didn't pay much attention to the murals. I was not interested in them at all but that was before I read about the DIA conspiracy. I was there in 2007. Hey does any1 wanna try opening that capsule now? What is so secret? Damn cops will try to stop you.

If not the fact that you can't walk freely outside the airport in the US, I would gladly pay those tunnels a visit!
edit on 24-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brickof22cal

So according to that video, we're ment to believe becase of just 3 murals ung on the walls of an international airport they have discoverd a plot for global genicide by sprinkling 6 billion people in an underground tunnell with a virus and leaving them on the runways until they die?

On 52 square miles of land... ?

Yeah, im noy buying it.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Fixxxer because: No reason

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
^ WoW is far not the best game, check other Blizzard titles

There is one thing I can agree with debunkers, partially - the murals could be simply representing the process from war to peace. Either way it is weird why they would draw a dead black and indian women now when they want to show especially how much they are not racists. And why there's a Mayan calendar - it could be simply a motive but the calendar proves this picture refers to the future, whether it will be real or just an artist concept of apocalyptic future

I've been to DIA twice.. these pictures and time capsule are there. When I first entered, I saw Indian black&white portraits and I didn't pay much attention to the murals. I was not interested in them at all but that was before I read about the DIA conspiracy. I was there in 2007. Hey does any1 wanna try opening that capsule now? What is so secret? Damn cops will try to stop you.

If not the fact that you can't walk freely outside the airport in the US, I would gladly pay those tunnels a visit!
edit on 24-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Denver International Airport - Conspiracies Debunked

This is an incredibly interesting and well done article about the conspiracies surrounding Denver International Airport. It's written as a response to a video made to "wake up the sheeple".

The murals are not representing a new world order.

If the NWO was planning on using this as some kind of super virus as the film later suggests then the NWO is even dumber than they let on, which means we probably have nothing to worry about.

"Well let's talk more about the murals in Denver Airport. The murals located in the airport are the most notable features of this airport. The main mural stretches over four walls and was painted by Chicano artist Leo Tanguma, who was in fact, Mayan."

They point out who the artist is but they really ignore this for the rest of the movie. A lot of Tanguma's work reflects Native American and Mexican symbolism. His work has nothing to do with the New World Order or Freemasonry. In his own words: "My work comes out of the Chicano movement and I'm still trying to be faithful to my original ideal of human dignity for all people ..."

edit on 28-6-2011 by Dnevnoi because: eh

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I have heard that the underground base has an underground rail system that runs along I-25 south to NORAD. I suppose this is plausible if they were to use one of these underground boreing units. Youtube Link Could not figure out how to embed the vid for you.

Another interesting thing about DIA as well is that they moved it litterally from the south side of the Rocky Mountain Arsenal to the east side of the same property. Granted the RMA is now considered closed and is a wildlife habitat, but who is to say what is underground while the bison and antelope roam above....

Also, Pena Blvd is the 11+ mile long road that meanders through the wide open prairie to DIA. The only access to DIA, this road is owned by the FAA from the time it leaves I-70. The state, and county are not allowed to maintain this section of road.

top topics

join