It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A largely unknown source for ufo/alien information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I came across Blog talk radio around three or four months ago , and have been hooked ever since.
This is probably the best overall source I have found (aside from ATS) and want to share it.
I will list the shows that I have found to be the best.
On top I gota put Mr E s strange visitors. very quirky and humorous show over all but when he gets a serious topic he digs into it very well.
www.blogtalkradio.com...
strangevisitors.ning.com...

Next is probably After Dark Radio . A show done usually once a week by A lady that is a retired NYC police officer. She is very interested in mind control , cosmological history and the illuminate. She is a very sharp lady.
www.blogtalkradio.com...

This show also has some very good interviews .
www.blogtalkradio.com...

All in all you will find a awesome mix of views on ET s and UFO s with all the fringe topics covered as well.
Most of these shows are also available for free downloads on Itunes.
I know there is a crazy amount of material here but if you like talk radio and have some free time I think you will like .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks! I travel ALOT so I usually fill my time listening to podcasts. I love the whole ufo/alien subject even if the multitude of podcasts are filled with complete tin foil hat morons that make us all look like fools. I'd rather listen to a podcast of some idiot telling me about his/her imagined alien orgy than some boring political podcast, lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanx for sharing these leads! I'm gonna jump on and see what I can hear!

Are there any MSM sources of ET info that originate with known scientists, government officials, astronauts, etc.?

I would think that by now, we'd have at least ONE well-known, legitimate authority to go to for info!

(...although, Dr. Kaku is gettin' close!!!)

Thanx again!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

[quoteAre there any MSM sources of ET info that originate with known scientists, government officials, astronauts, etc.

Google and ATS search are your friend!!! The question you asked is covered over a multitude of threads here and all over the internet, to try to nail it down in this thread would be impossible and very off topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for this mate, I've been listening to the coast to coast am and despite them having some very good shows Ive wanted to find something else to listen to just to get a different perspective and some different topics maybe, tbh I just really like variety so thanks a lot for this. I wonder if there are any of these sorta radio shows in the UK? At my uni I dj on a rock show for our radio, but would love to do a talk show about crazy subjects like those discussed on ATS that would make the public more aware of some of these things. Radio is a great tool for communicating information.and Im glad you have posted this

Thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Lol I know how you feel! I dont even talk about the subject with anyone I know because of the crazies who ruin the subjects image, however I can still enjoy their mad stories as its like a form of creative story telling and funny to listen to them trying to convinve the host too!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join