It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omg captured my first UFO footage !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Eh, hard to say for sure. The camera is sideways, so that can mess with perspective, for sure.

Planes don't have to leave trails... At this point, id say, something more logical, like a plane or helicopter.... You don't always hear them.....

That is just my thought at this moment.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, I was going to say "bug" until I saw the video. I'm not sure what it is but I'm guessing airplane. The speed seemed about right.

Here is the best image I could come up with from the video:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisouthere

I don't believe hoax comes into play here...

Perhaps the OP is now in possession of a nice video camera and is inquisitive to what's happening up above..?

It appears to me that they set up the camera and let it roll... and possibly after reviewing the recording, discovered this particular event..

Of course this is my opinion, but if I am close to the truth, I would never accuse this as being a hoax, as a matter of fact, I would urge the OP to continue to look skyward, get more familiar with his camera, and continue to tape the skies where he/she lives..

In all actuality.. it is a UFO... I think it's a plane, but what I believe I see in the clip isn't proof.. is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That's definitely moving fast!

Nice catch!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow. There is so much wrong with this post that I laughed out loud when I read it.

Originally posted by Imtor
It's not a shooting star. Firstly because I've never heard of seeing shooting stars during the day, they are for us nothing but projection on a thought sky plane and like the stars do not appear when other starts don't. And secondly, as I've observed the night sky lots of times and can distinguish stars, planes even satellites, I am still into Astronomy but either way you know - a shooting star makes a very rapid movement through the sky and disappears. This is not the case.

* "Shooting stars" happen at night, morning, evening and during the day, there is no set time for a shooting star to strike the Earth's atmosphere, and they definitely don't stop and wait until it's dark before continuing their fateful fall. There have been literally millions of daylight sightings of meteors, like the following one, the great daylight fireball of 1972 www.youtube.com...
* Shootings stars are not stars. They are meteoroids until they enter our atmosphere whereupon they become meteors. Then they are meteors until they strike ground, whereupon they become meteorites.
* Shooting stars do not necessarily disappear. They may burn up in our atmosphere, they may strike the Earth, or they may zip right on through and continue their journey through space.

Originally posted by Imtor
No engines sound is heard, planes from that distance you would still hear the plane.

* you have absolutely no clue as to the distance the object is from the observer, therefore cannot possibly determine whether the object should have been audible or not.

Originally posted by ImtorThe speed of this light is however the same as the speed of commercial aircraft also the same as the speed of satellites. Then again, satellites usually can be seen during the night but because they are around the earth unlike stars, they could be seen during the day maybe.

*You have no clue as to the distance the object is from the observer, therefore cannot possibly determine its velocity.
*Jet aircraft usually travel at 500-600 miles per hour, Satellites travel at approximately 17000 miles per hour. The fastest jet plane ever built traveled 2200 miles per hour. It is impossible for a jet airplane to travel under its own power as fast as a satellite.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Originally posted by new_here

I don't think the satellites zoom that fast across the sky from our viewpoint. I also don't think they appear that big from Earth. I may be mistaken. Experts needed for sure. Nice catch, OP!
edit on 6/21/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

Envisat has an orbital period of 100.6 minutes, NOAA 15 has one of 101 minutes, the ISS 91 minutes... So we can be comfortably lying in the grass having a picnic and these will go flying over our heads, over and over and over...

Cool. I'll have to be on the lookout!
Do they look like what the OP posted? That large? -- I mean, from our perspective.
Thanks.

These objects are visible because they reflect sunlight. The ISS is in fact the second most visible sky-object after the Moon! It's yellow. Most of them look like little moving stars.

edit on 22-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

nice catch

but doesn't look like wiggling to me, though at 1st i thought "inch worm".

imagine two golf or tennis balls in a sock that's been sewn shut and thrown upwards seen edge on.

watched it full screen on my "new" trash picked 19 inch lcd [just changed the inverter thingy and its working again lol]

so any way that's what it looked like IMO

S&F

edit to add not saying it was a sock with to balls in it

off topic hiya Versa haven't bumped into you in while.

edit on 22-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Did you record this with your camera in a 90° angle?

Because the trees you see in the clip could very well be tree-tops. If the cam was at a 90° angle it would certainly be a plane and a very normal clip.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Looks like a jet at high altitude to me....
I guess it could be Iron Man though

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Because the trees you see in the clip could very well be tree-tops. If the cam was at a 90° angle it would certainly be a plane and a very normal clip.

Yep the camara was in a 90° angle.. the reason was I placed the camara so the lens would be over the bottom edge of the window, and placed a candle behind the camara so it did not slide backwards.

But I dont think the angle would change a thing, it looks like two spheres, wiggeling like a worm across the sky.. I seen many planes in my life, this is not a plane...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Dont jump to any conclusions.But it is going very fast.Why were you recording the sky for 15 minutes?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
Dont jump to any conclusions.But it is going very fast.Why were you recording the sky for 15 minutes?

Just got a new 2gb flashdrive for my camera, and wanted to see how long a video it could produce in HD before running out of space... and that would be 15 min

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So the 'ufo' is actually going from left to right then?

Originally posted by Vandalour

Yep the camara was in a 90° angle.. the reason was I placed the camara so the lens would be over the bottom edge of the window, and placed a candle behind the camara so it did not slide backwards.

But I dont think the angle would change a thing, it looks like two spheres, wiggeling like a worm across the sky.. I seen many planes in my life, this is not a plane...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So the 'ufo' is actually going from left to right then?

Originally posted by Vandalour

negative, must be right to left, since the lens is the right side and since I placed the camera so the lens was on top, it must be right to left

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

hmm I'm confused now hehe... In order to get the image standing up again, you'd need to rotate the clip 90° clockwise... correct?

If so, then the object in the current position moving upwards, would then go from left to right...no? Unless my tree orientation is way off.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

I never said shooting stars don't happen during the day. What you show me explains that there is a smoke tail behind, caused by the burning, which is caused by the friction with the air under the high velocity. The object on the video is not a shooting star as seen.

Well pretty much the same distance as the camera? I've observed planes and at what altitudes you can hear them, at that altitude you would hear the sound. If that's not enough there is no smoke which shows it is not a plane, neither commercial nor military.

Objects in orbit could appear so, which makes me think it is a satellite. The map of satellites paths shows some satellites cross that country, so it is all likely that. You are right about that satellites would travel faster this travels the speed of a jet.

But either way it does not show any unordinary abilities or velocities to be considered from the UFOs that make impossible for our crafts movements.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Very interesting, thanks for sharing

I actually saw something IDENTICAL to this last night in Camberley, England at around 10:45pm - i attempted to record it but by the time i noticed it was something unusual it went out of my line of sight! Doh!

It was glowing an intense white/yellow moving the same speed as this captured in the video and had no flashing lights what so ever. It appeared to be slightly longer in one direction than the other. I know it was not a standard passenger aircraft due to the fact multiple aircraft could be seen from a higher altitude with the white & red lights flashing.

Anyone have any sensible ideas as to what this could be?

ISS?

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
The ISS is in fact the second most visible sky-object after the Moon! It's yellow. Most of them look like little moving stars.

My question has been answered already

Im fairly certain thats what i saw as stated above.

Has anyone got footage of the ISS moving across the sky at night?
edit on 23/6/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

hmm I'm confused now hehe... In order to get the image standing up again, you'd need to rotate the clip 90° clockwise... correct?

If so, then the object in the current position moving upwards, would then go from left to right...no? Unless my tree orientation is way off.

... your right, it is left to right as you assumed to begin with...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Definitely read the description.
So I posted this:

Sparks were coming out the back as if a back blast of ions were taking place as the Tesla ship was pulled through the environment. Yeah thats it. But the two sparky dots could be totally fake or might be the trait of the back to front back electrostatic propulsion through gaseous matter effected by electrostatic radio waves. Go for it.

So perhaps some type of cylinder ship as there must have been quite a few in recent
years since the arrival of youtube. Going through the glowing thing as illumination of
environmental gases surrounds the ship do to electrostatic vibrations and actually not sparks.
Non energy loss illumination from the environment and atomic vibrations.
The ship has over unity propulsion.
ED: Oops front to back
too late now for youtube edit but could delete and fix
but they are so confused anyway it wont matter from years of cartel mind media education control

edit on 6/24/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join