It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omg captured my first UFO footage !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Wow OP is right, there is no trail ANYWHERE nearby. Doesn't just look like a reflection either....Great footage OP...Thanks for the assistance ATSers!! Stars for all who helped me out...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That could be -well it looks like- a NOAA satelite, ISS, Arianne, ENVISAT...

Where were you facing to? North, South.. If you give us exact time we can check at Stellarium and find out or dismiss. I just did it (for Viborg from 12 to 15h30) it and there have been dozens of satelites flying by.

But it would be very useful date and where you were facing to do it properly.

Well maybe you could check on Stellarium too

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good sighting Vandalour , interesting video ...could have edited it down in size though

Just checked the ISS sighting page and no sighting opportunities at the time of the video recording .

Closest ISS data I could find to your location .....Aarhus
Tue Jun 21/00:33 AM
Tue Jun 21/11:33 PM

I don't know Denmark so maybe you can find a closer location .
spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Too slow for a shooting star I think. Looks like you caught a jet at high altitude. As was mentioned before, you only see contrails when the atmospheric conditions are right. Keep watching

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nice catch Vandalour, S/F
I collect UFO videos but haven't had any luck my self catching one on camera just yet
Jeg bor forresten i Greve

Have a look at my site, hope you like it: www.ufo-videos.dk...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That's just a high-altitude jet that hasn't switched on the chemtrails yet

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's not a shooting star. Firstly because I've never heard of seeing shooting stars during the day, they are for us nothing but projection on a thought sky plane and like the stars do not appear when other starts don't. And secondly, as I've observed the night sky lots of times and can distinguish stars, planes even satellites, I am still into Astronomy but either way you know - a shooting star makes a very rapid movement through the sky and disappears. This is not the case.

No engines sound is heard, planes from that distance you would still hear the plane.

The speed of this light is however the same as the speed of commercial aircraft also the same as the speed of satellites. Then again, satellites usually can be seen during the night but because they are around the earth unlike stars, they could be seen during the day maybe.

The light becoming a worm appears when a sphereical light is moving - it stretches and it becomes like a worm. Problem is that satellites also appear as a light dot, like stars. It does not do any special motion but travels in straight direction. I'm going to assume this is a satellite, definitely not a plane or helicopter.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
well done with the video.

We could use info on the direction you were facing. By the light on the tree it could be you are facing west.

If so your object is moving west - east. Anyone know if this is consistent with a satellite?

The "two" lights could be the result of the speed of your movie. (24 frames per second) where the same light exists on two adjacent frames at regular intervals, which could explain the jerky movement of the two lights.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Ohhh god yes, im so happy I captured this on film ! now my gf can see for herself

She's going to be thrilled.... Its only unidentifiable because its so far off in the distance and indistinct that its very hard to see what it is!

I agree its unlikely to be a shooting star but it could easily be a jet plane... The chances of it being an alien space craft v's a terrestrial object are slim to none.
edit on 21/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Where were you facing to? North, South.. If you give us exact time we can check at Stellarium and find out or dismiss. I just did it (for Viborg from 12 to 15h30) it and there have been dozens of satelites flying by.

UTC TIME (or GMT/Zulu) : 21 june 2011 14:03
Local danish time : 21 june 2011 16:03

FACING N leaning towards E

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8270bc4c4681.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

The chances of it being an alien space craft v's a terrestrial object are slim to none.

Unless you are god, that statement is invalid

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
If so your object is moving west - east. Anyone know if this is consistent with a satellite?

Yes like I said, but I have yet to see if there is a path of any satellite to have passed through Denmark, I dont see a way to display all satellites paths though.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very cool video..

If I were to offer my opinion, it appears to be a jet plane, slightly out of focus, a bit earlier in the clip, I saw what appeared to be birds flying near the tree line, also a bit out of focus.. I am wondering if the camera was using the tree line on the right as the focal point?

I am definitely no expert on this deal, but I know that I have had issues keeping focused on the object I might be tracking via an auto focus vid camera.

Huge thanks for keeping your eyes to the skies... very nice !!

for got to add.. I was viewing in HD whole screen mode on a 40" monitor..

edit on Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:24:10 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Ok. This is what I've caught, for your position and time.
I've withdrawn atmosphere effect.

15h51 ARIANE 5 R/B en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afd230b13c44.png[/atsimg]

16h17 ENVISAT en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa4962b7c182.png[/atsimg]

16h26 NOAA 15 en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/581d22ec1633.png[/atsimg]

Maybe you saw one of these cuties

I'd anyway hardly suggest you get some program to track it yourself, with a compass too

It could be a high altitude jet too, but there's no available information for that (not that I know).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't think the satellites zoom that fast across the sky from our viewpoint. I also don't think they appear that big from Earth. I may be mistaken. Experts needed for sure. Nice catch, OP!
edit on 6/21/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It looks like a far off jet. I do see the wiggling effect, but I feel it is a trickery of reflection. Otherwise it's traveling a pretty straight line, so my gut tells me that it is a common jet. What are the closest airports?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Versa

The chances of it being an alien space craft v's a terrestrial object are slim to none.

Unless you are god, that statement is invalid

lol yes because I need to be God to know that almost all sightings/videos of UFOs turn out to be of terrestrial origin.

It looks like a jet... That needs to be discounted before we even think about extraterrestrial sources.
edit on 21/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I don't think the satellites zoom that fast across the sky from our viewpoint. I also don't think they appear that big from Earth. I may be mistaken. Experts needed for sure. Nice catch, OP!

Envisat has an orbital period of 100.6 minutes, NOAA 15 has one of 101 minutes, the ISS 91 minutes... So we can be comfortably lying in the grass having a picnic and these will go flying over our heads, over and over and over...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Envisat has an orbital period of 100.6 minutes, NOAA 15 has one of 101 minutes, the ISS 91 minutes... So we can be comfortably lying in the grass having a picnic and these will go flying over our heads, over and over and over...

Cool. I'll have to be on the lookout!
Do they look like what the OP posted? That large? -- I mean, from our perspective.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nice try, but it seems that you just looked for a place where you could position your camera in a horizontal way and making it look as if you were filming tall trees next to a clear blue sky. It is pretty obvious I guess, but the bluer sky to the left is the clue. Notice the clouds pointing upwards too, I dont know why people try to pretend these things, it just makes me sad for them
So then you left the camera on recording until a plane appeared and then you could come and post a 15min 12MP video as a proof. Good for you
It is just a plane what we see, but the effect is that it looks as if it is and object moving up instead of right.
Anybody agrees on this?
I believe it's a HOAX

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join