It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omg captured my first UFO footage !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well I recorded some HD footage with my 12megapixel "Fujifilm finepix AV "
I was recording out of the window filming clouds testing out its HD function, and ofc I was hoping capturing somehing strange. AND I DID !

i fast forwarded the video and found one UFO at 7:20 til 7:45
Dont belive its a plane, there are no trails, and it looks more like two dots if you look closely, watch the footage in HD.. if youtube dont skrew it up, I recorded this footage june 21 2011 midday in Denmark

BTW the reason Im sharing the WHOLE video is because "myself" dont like video thats been cut and edited to much, so you get the raw deal here. and it took all day uploading it to youtube.. I will try out this more offen ! now I captured my first UFO !! yay

REMEMBER WATCH IT IN HD 720p and fullscreen!!!!

edit on 21-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like a shooting star.. definitely appears to be moving at high velocity..
edit on 21-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Where in Danmark? Sjælland, Fyn or Jylland?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boorkii
Where in Danmark? Sjælland, Fyn or Jylland?

Jylland, Viborg

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Do you have a snapshot of the UFO?? I don't have any youtube capabilites here at work....I appreciate your time if you do, I am excited to see it.... Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well it's unidentified that's for sure. I can't blow it up on ole TV right now.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We need more skywatchers like you sir! I don't know what it is but it moves fast and in a straight line.
Could be a high altitude plane but it leaves no contrails...maybe a drone?
Well looking forward to what the experts here have to say about it!
Anyhow, congratulations with your first ufo capture!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Did you see in HD and fullscreen.. dont think its a shooting star, it moves to slow and it looks like some kind of worm.. its wiggeling I think

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe the ISS ?

link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by miniatus

Did you see in HD and fullscreen.. dont think its a shooting star, it moves to slow and it looks like some kind of worm.. its wiggeling I think

Yes i looked at it in 720p and on an 27" HD display, I do video editing work at this workstation
.. not saying it's a shooting star but that was what I was reminded of when I hit play and saw it go across the screen... it could still be a jet or something like that as well.. there doesn't have to be a contrail if the atmospheric conditions are right..

link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Maybe the ISS ?

Very well could be

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Do you have a snapshot of the UFO?? I don't have any youtube capabilites here at work....I appreciate your time if you do, I am excited to see it.... Thanks in advance

Here ya go, Chris

I took a snapshot of the youtube video. I also added a red circle around the object. The object started at the bottom of the screen and shot upward in the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29c84c698ebb.png[/atsimg]

Thanks for sharing, OP. S&F!

link   

If you see the footage in HD and fullscreen someday you will notice its wiggeling as a worm from top to bottem
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a031ee0c301.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

It looks like it's going to fast to be a plane imo. Not sure what it is so that makes it a UFO in my eyes.
I'm curious to see what others will think.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here's a blown up screen grab I took.

EDIT: Jeez, I'm too slow. Two other guys beat me to it, lol.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

If you see the footage in HD and fullscreen someday you will notice its wiggeling as a worm from top to bottem
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a031ee0c301.jpg[/atsimg]

I didn't notice anything I'd call wiggling.. I noticed what looks to be sun light reflecting and that moving as it changed position in the sky .. that could cause the wiggling illusion, but the object itself didn't seem to be wiggling to me

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I saw one to in Danmark, but on Sjælland, fast moving object and lighting green and somtimes puprple, and it's flew in high speed. But unfortenatly i was not that lucky as you with the camera

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
kinda looks like that thing that that person in mexico recorded , since both have somewhat of a tale

nice vid i really dont know what to think of this but i deff think its the same thing that was captured in that mexican video posted a few days ago with the BIG OL CAMERA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

it is... do the HD and the go in fullscreen mode and look closely, its wiggeling left to right, and its not a sun glare ! the sun was on the other side of the building, no sun rays hitting that window

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ohhh god yes, im so happy I captured this on film ! now my gf can see for herself

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join