It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO photographed by myself in 1995 (Larger Photo).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's what happened...

In the summer of 1995 I had completed my "Storm Spotter" classes in the Texas Panhandle.

I was watching the sky like a hawk. Like anything else new, I was really paying attention.

In the late afternoon I saw a reflection in the sky. It reminded my of the chrome fuel tanks

on a nice Semi-Truck. It was quick but I knew nothing in that cloud should be metallic.

All I had at the time was an Kodak Instamatic Camera. I got it and snapped two pictures.

Here's one...

taken in 1995 in NW Amarillo Texas. The direction facing East. It appears to be over Pantex.

The highlighted box is my attempt to clear it up. The UFO is 2" to the right of the box

Let me answer a few obvious questions.

I never saw anything except a reflection.

I didn't even see the developed picture for 10 years.

I have the photo (In a box with 1000's of other photo's).

This is NOT a digital photo.

I took this photo. Not a friend or family member.

I am not saying it's "ET". Just thought a few of you might like it.

With guys like Phage and others. If I dug out the original.

Could we possibly get more clarity on the object?

*Take it easy on the OP. I am still learning this site.

Thanks for reading...

edit on 21-6-2011 by whyamIhere because: added larger photo

edit on 21-6-2011 by whyamIhere because: I'm lame

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting. Could be anything from a balloon to a bird though.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hm ..the pic is very grainy and small...could be everything i guess :S

sorry :/

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I can see the object ..but its too tiny to make much out of it. Would it be possible to enlarge just that area ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Could be interesting but like most have said here it's to small to see very clearly,i'm not doubting you saw something but in these pics it's just to small to make any kind of proper opinion.
keep your eyes on the skys,i always forget to get my phone cam out when i think i see something

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

I tried several time to enlarge it.

I will try to load a larger image.

I am still learning to post threads.

Sorry I'm lame...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok this picture has a fat block of another picture I assume photoshopped into the picture so this photo immediately is disqualified from the game.

NEXT!

edit on 21-6-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Ok this picture has a fat block of another picture I assume photoshopped into the picture so this photo immediately is disqualified from the game.

NEXT!

edit on 21-6-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)

He did it just to more clearly show the object. The actual "object" is further right of that block.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Try this one...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Seriously? This isn't even worth discussing for crying out loud. I would imagine that anybody familiar with this forum would know not to bother posting such a worthless picture as proof of anything.

I mean, what do you expect us to say? "Great...ah....er.....grainy dot on a low res picture you have there, clearly a UFO, jumping to the least likely conclusion based on this evidence is good enough for me!!"

I don't mean to sound rude, but anyone who has been around here for 10 minutes should understand worthless evidence when they see it. Even if I had an alien come down and probe me, if all i had was my word and this photo I wouldn't bother telling anyone.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I found it interesting.

I never claimed it to be anything.

You, like most never even read what I wrote.

It is over very sensitive airspace...What ever it is.

If I knew what it was I would not of ask.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Could we possibly get more clarity on the object?

If you have the photo and the negative (I suppose it a common camera and not one of those instant cameras, and that the photo was not made from a slide) you can scan them in a higher resolution.

If you don't have a scanner (specially a negatives scanner, they are more expensive and less used) you can try a photo store, most of them do scanning works these days.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you for that information.

That is precisely why I started this thread.

It does show up on the negative.

I never even thought of the negative.

Thanks Mod, Great info.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
To me kinda looks like an UFO.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
At least you saw, or claim to, something. That makes the usual bug or bird unlikely. I'm going to hazard a guess you saw a reflection off of an aircraft window and that tiny little blur may or may not be the aircraft that made it. As it is right now it's really too small to tell much about. A high resolution of the negative might help or maybe get a larger print of it made and do a high resolution scan of it. Really, today without a lot of corroborating evidence to support it a still photo, and more and more videos too, is pretty much useless. I appreciate you sharing it and don't want to discourage you but have to say it as I see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

I kind of like the Mods suggestion...

I think I will have the negative scanned in high resolution.

new topics

top topics

join