It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message Of Love.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Outcome of any negative situation can be changed by positive thought,but in a world where mostly everyone is either ignorant or negative how does one gain the inspiration,to feel positive.It's simple Its starts with you. No matter how down you are feeling, you can always stop look around you and say "Thank You almighty Lord For giving me life in such a beautiful world".

Stop thinking that you have a purpose as searching for it will only lengthen your path to happiness and truth. Natureis all around you, when you become tired from stress, take up physical exercising, go for a nice hike in the most beautiful national state park nearest to you. Enjoy the summer,Go swim, take up long distance running. As long as the body is healthy and adapted to positive will empowing thoughts you will be given the key to immortality, as your love for mother earth makes your heart blossom as it shares with you its vital harmonic love filled energy,

When you do something havea goal in mind in order to always make you push yourself until your desire was fulfilled. Example,yesterday I went on a hike and I said "when I have gone for 7miles I will set up camp and find a nice beautiful lake where I can peacefully swim and barbecue while enjoying the sightseeing before I continue for another 10 miles until I reach the peak, at which point I will meditate and feel bliss, and my journey ends there.

We are capable of doing more than we think. When sadness fills the soul one feels like the world is no longer enjoyable and death sounds pleasurable, this is why many of us tend to forget that we are individuals who possess the greatest qualities of creation. We can evolve physically and spiritually and have access to understanding of all that is,how more beautiful can it get,

Just a message of love.
I wrote this from my laptop and I am currently camping out in the adirondacks enjoying some bbq meat and drinking a guiness, I will go cannoing in a few hours and I am having a great time.. Peace and Love ;-)..
edit on 21-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I'm with you man. Peace, Love, Tolerance, and Compassion. We need all those who wish for the world to be better to start practicing these acts on a daily bases.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Sometimes we need to experience and feel the negative emotions too. Balance is key. Sure it's nice to go outside and enjoy some activities, but like you pointed out, happiness comes from within. Becoming a passive individual does no one good and resisting negative feelings only makes the kettle heat up.

join