It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish editor-in-chief reveals Bilderberg meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yesterday, June 20, an autobiography, "Tøger" by Stig Andersen, about Danish newspaper Politiken´s late editor-in-chief, Tøger Seidenfaden, was released.

The book contains some interesting facts about meetings of the Bilderberg Group and Trilateral commisson Seidenfaden attended through more than ten years, as reported in an article in Politiken on June 15. He was a member of the Bilderberg group for ten years and tells how he used his inside information in his editorial columns, revealing some of the discussions held at the meetings.

Seidenfaden died on January 27 2011.

Here is lightly corrected Google translation of the article in Politiken.
Here is the original article in Danish.

Seidenfaden reveals details about secret lodge

In 2000, one could in Politiken PS additional one Sunday in March to read a great article on "Bilderberg Group". The article revolved but more about the group's history and past members than about what actually takes place during meetings between about 100 persons belonging to the world's absolute power elite.

The latter has always been shrouded in great mystery, but in portrait book "Tøger" by writer and journalist Stig Andersen promises the late editor-now a part of the veil on what he and people like Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Henry Kissinger and world bankers, EU commission agents, financial princes, princes and so on actually did on their annual three-day and hermetically closed conferences.

"There are discussions and quarrels, and you feel really where the sore points are right here and now between European countries and USA. The circle is besides top politicians, a group of top officials, a slightly larger group of top people from the business world, and then there are relatively few media people and a group of academics. The emphasis is on people who have relatively high power and high skills. For someone like me a wonderland for updating, corresponding to I do not know how much training. At the same time you feel that with your input you can influence the debate."

Please Read Posting Work Written by Others

edit on 24-6-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags , trim text

edit on 24-6-2011 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Snippet........Quote.....Source.....job done.

no need to post the article in its entirety

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting that he was involved in the Bilderberg Group, he doesn't seem "powerful" enough to have been invited. And this same reasoning probably says that he really wasn't in the top level of the group, those parties that likely go on in members rooms after dinner. Those parties are always among the best things at any kind of conference, and this guy probably hung out with the other "lowly" 10% of the most powerful 120 people on the globe. Still doesn't make sense, why he'd be invited, and so often.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Of course statements like that come from members that post about family guy, video games, and jokes/puns, why don't you just stick to those topics and leave this kind of stuff for the adults ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Like I said in my post, the original article is in Danish and this is my translation of it. I don´t think there are so many members on ATS that understand Danish...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Snippet........Quote.....Source.....job done.

no need to post the article in its entirety

Do you bother thinking before typing? Or do you channel the spirit of a troll?

The article was in Danish. The OP translated it, as Google Translate sucks. The only criticism I might have for the OP was to put their translation into external tags.

Other than that, great OP.

top topics

join