It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wbc to protest ryan dunns funeral(wont put actual headline because i wont use homophobic slurs)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Nice story. Sounds like one of many crazy times you will remember...
I'm sorry for your loss.

What do you think about how people are calling for the Jackaaa guys to do something to the WBC?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsedIllusion

Nice story. Sounds like one of many crazy times you will remember...
I'm sorry for your loss.

What do you think about how people are calling for the Jackaaa guys to do something to the WBC?

Thanks man. I think the guys should just play it cool for the funeral, no need to turn the event into a circus. However, I think the guys should conceive a stunt that would involve the WBC in the future. Would be a great retribution. I spoke to close a friend named Tim who works behind the scenes, he will be giving me details about the funeral and I just may be going if I can get off from work. Part of me wants to bring my camera to document any outbreaks or nonsense, but the other part wants to simply mourn a friend.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think they're making a pretty big mistake if they actually decide to show up...god knows the horrid pranks and sick shenanigins they could pull on these WBC haters...I personally hope they film whatever they do as I'll be laughing when the poo hits them...literally (i expect real poo to fly)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This lad was the definition of "live fast, die young". It would be so fantastically jackass for someone to pull something off against these wbc nuts at the funeral. I am absolutely sick to death of them, they are filled with so much hatred, what i dont get is how they justify being christians, when jesus said forgive and love your neighbour.
They DO NOT do what jesus would have done.
And id put money on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Backslider

The word that comes to mind is "fear"these people are afraid of anything different.Especially Gramps Phelps,uses fear of God as a tool to persecute people that don't agree with their interpretation of the Bible.They should be ashamed for the hate they spew at people,for the hate and intolerance they teach their children,....shame,shame....... unfortunately I have a feeling this will not end well for the Phelps family,a some point someone is going to go off on one of them,and it will be ugly

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by NerdGoddess

I know they have a right to do it

they do indeed have freedom of speech. But do they have the MORAL right to interfere with anyone's GOD DAMN FUNERAL? Sorry mods, but this group just drives me mad. It beyond rude. these people are going around preaching their agenda (a strange and twisted one at that) at peoples FUNERALS.

I really don't care who you are in this world, but one thing do believe, even if you are a convicted child rapist and murderer. Your family has a right to grieve in peace.

Was dunn gay? Who freaking cares. He was a funny guy, and got killed because of drunk driving, so screw him. But his family, that's who this will affect.

If you hate gays, go hate them. But why do these people feel the need to harass their families.

and people wonder why i've always been against organized religion. Because it invariably leads to crap like this.

If i was in the area, or have a valid passport, I'd be there in a heartbeat. No, not to pay my respects, not to try to get a peek at someone "famous". I'd be there to be the guy on the news going away for murder because I beat these people to death with their own misspelt protest signs.

god may indeed hate "fags" but I'm pretty sure he hates jerks that go around judging others on his behalf more.

Thats the thing though, isnt it, if you want to hate gays, go off and hate gays in private as much as you like, but these people when they turn up at the funerals of soldiers or gay people, are not there to convert people, theyre there to antogonise,
or maybe ive watched too much Louis Theroux.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would love to see more videos of people protesting against WBC; while i despise michael moore on certain depths, I loved that video. I'm not gay, but that doesn't mean no one else should be. Everyone has a NATURAL right; yes natural not "well this is the law, and the bible says this blah blah blah" NO! Its your NATURAL; born on this earth, with instincts and habits to do whatever you sexually please. If its not for you, don't do it. If it is, keep on going like there is no tomorrow. I hate these WBC people more and more every day. GOD HATES BIGGOTS; That will be my sign.

*please no one be "that person" thats like "oh we can do whatever we sexually please does that mean we can- insert ridiculous scenario such as pedophilia" because I meant that as in a male to female/ male to male/ female to female- sense. thanks.
edit on 6/23/2011 by NerdGoddess because: Thought someone might try to be obtuse with a statement of mine.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think you should just mourn your friend; if anything happens or is planned for the future you can come back on ATS to fill us in. I know it will be a sad day for you; but you should spend that day celebrating the life that he did live. I wish you and all of your friends the best of wishes just remember there are always lessons we learn from our friends in the time we share with them. Good or Bad (:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would really, really love to see a mass murder at that funeral.

I dont think there would be many witnesses either.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maccascfc
Ryan Dunn's life may have been short, but it was action packed. A half life lived full is better than a life half lived.

The WBC have wasted their lives spouting nonesense based on the writings in a fictional novel (the bible).

The score will be, Random Hero 1:0 WBC, whatever they try to do.

What the WBC does is not based on the Bible, which is not a fictional novel.

The WBC contorts the Bible to fit their perspective - they are not true Christians.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ffman

the bible is a work of fiction. lets get real people

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Wow. So, you are in favor of a mass murder? Just, wow. I am really not sure how to respond to that post.

I understand that you disagree with their approach to protesting and I do as well. I hate it in fact, however I will not condone their death because I happen to disagree with them. That is insane and psychotic IMO.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ffman

I agree. I prefer to call the bible a fictional tome as opposed to a fictional novel. Tome is a way awesomer word.

The password is: indubitably

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join