It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wbc to protest ryan dunns funeral(wont put actual headline because i wont use homophobic slurs)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
godhatesfags.com... theres the link to the wbc page(shudders) i got the link off of fark and from what it says there going to protest ryan dunne the Jacka** star who recently died in an accident and the only reason im posting this and a link to that troll den of theres is because i think this actualy has the chance to go very badly for them because when they protest a military funeral im sure the military tells the family to be calm and collected to try to be as respectfull of army and whatnot traditions....where as if they try to pull this stuff on jhonny knoxville and his admittedly crazy fans might just remove these humans from the planet or at lest have a higher likely hood of doing something stupid. in the link they mock all of his frends openly and mock there sorrow and sadness and with people like this in times of emotional trauma is never a good idea let alone if the person your screwing with is an excentric millionare famous for hurting him self and his frends in crazy dangerious stunts.... let alone what some of the mindless fans of jacka** are capible of doing problay so in my prediciton this will not end well for either side

(mods i think i put this in the right place and i wasent tryign to evade censors by putting the name of his fanchise just try to have it make sense and i refuse to post the thread title god hates fags on general principal)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Tuthfully, I hope the Jackass crew gives Ryan a grand sendoff-washed in the blood of these biggots....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Tuthfully, I hope the Jackass crew gives Ryan a grand sendoff-washed in the blood of these biggots....

I expect to see yet another mugshot of Steve-O ... and Id probably contribute to his bail.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe the Jackass guys can finally test that feces cannon they have been working on!
2nd line
edit on 21-6-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've watched quite a few documentaries and read a lot about the WBC because their craziness interests me. After getting to know them, so to speak, I feel really bad for the majority of their congregation. They've been isolated and indoctrinated with such a bigoted, hypocritical ideology and the majority of them don't even know it. We are all a product of our environment - when you only have one source of information that is drilled into you and are isolated within a group of people who all believe the same it must be very hard to break tradition and leave all you know behind. These people will excommunicate their own children and never speak to them again - facing that punishment it's easier to understand how they are able to propagate their hate.

I would agree with other posters that they should meet a violent demise, but it would only draw attention to their pitiful ideas. They are protesting Ryan Dunn's funeral for the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves. These people are truly evil, but only some of them are responsible.

That said, it would be great to see them on the receiving end of a dung-cannon.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just think its all very rude, I know they have a right to do it, but I think its wrong. Also, besides the support I love to show for the millitary, I LOVE JACKASS! also, I liked Ryan Dunn, AND Dickhouse productions. I also Know a lot of people love them, and Im sure they can get those WBC guys to scatter.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

I know they have a right to do it

they do indeed have freedom of speech. But do they have the MORAL right to interfere with anyone's GOD DAMN FUNERAL? Sorry mods, but this group just drives me mad. It beyond rude. these people are going around preaching their agenda (a strange and twisted one at that) at peoples FUNERALS.

I really don't care who you are in this world, but one thing do believe, even if you are a convicted child rapist and murderer. Your family has a right to grieve in peace.

Was dunn gay? Who freaking cares. He was a funny guy, and got killed because of drunk driving, so screw him. But his family, that's who this will affect.

If you hate gays, go hate them. But why do these people feel the need to harass their families.

and people wonder why i've always been against organized religion. Because it invariably leads to crap like this.

If i was in the area, or have a valid passport, I'd be there in a heartbeat. No, not to pay my respects, not to try to get a peek at someone "famous". I'd be there to be the guy on the news going away for murder because I beat these people to death with their own misspelt protest signs.

god may indeed hate "fags" but I'm pretty sure he hates jerks that go around judging others on his behalf more.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Ryan has a ton of friends that will without a doubt rip the wbc a new hole when they show. I guarantee that phelps is doing this because he knows its money. Metal band members, actors, professional skateboarders and some media moguls will be in attendance. This is guaranteed cash for a sick bigot, in fact this could potentially be his biggest windfall yet. I really wish his "flock" could see through his BS. I hope that the lawyers in the group have begun the process of issuing restraining orders to the wbc, I know that's what I would do.

One thing for sure that I am doing in the future is protesting phelps own funeral in the same manner he's carried on, sweet justice. "phelps died because hes a fagg" my sign would read and if anyone tries to start some beef, I'm suing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I hope that works. I think this thread needs it.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ryan Dunn's life may have been short, but it was action packed. A half life lived full is better than a life half lived.

The WBC have wasted their lives spouting nonesense based on the writings in a fictional novel (the bible).

The score will be, Random Hero 1:0 WBC, whatever they try to do.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I certainly hope nothing bad comes of this, like a poo cannon, a random blow to the head etc that'll make Fred richer. But, then again, if done properly, he'd not be around to collect......all of the WBC are scum. Funny, they make Jackass look civilized.........irony at it's best. RIP Ryan.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Normally I am a stickler for the rules here but I want to say I have the utmost respect for you, in deciding not to use the official headline in this case ( And this is coming from a former mod here at ATS)

That said, I just hope that the guys from the Jackass crew show the WBC who the REAL Jackasses are.

How any group or man can feel it is okay to protest at a funeral.... Finding a way to capitalize on some ones death, whether you agreed with their life style or not, is just evil.

These are what you call Christian Extremists. There are extremists in most languages.... The WBC is becoming the most known Christian extremists...And you KNOW they are bad when even the KKK looks at you and says.... Holy crap, you are some racist jerks!

Yep, the KKK has even shown up to counter protest these people...And I use the word people, loosely.

here you go. While not all of us are crazy about Michael Moore... He did pay a visit to the WBC and Pastor Phelps.... Check it out.... Funny and he really nails it.

edit on 21-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't blame anybody for wishing harm towards members of the WBC.

But you must remember that it's still a funeral.
Yes, I hope that WBC doesn't show itself there, but if they do, I hope that they are just ignored, with respect to Ryan.
The best that his family and friends can do for him would be to ignore these cretins, and they should.
They should pay their respects to Ryan instead of paying attention to these flies.
If you think otherwise then you're in favor of disrespecting his memory.

Any attention they recieve will give them more power. That's all they really want.
Like the insecure bully.
There are ways to deal with them but his funeral is not the time or place.

Thanks for all the laughs.
they don't come as often anymore.
R.I.P Ryan

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UsedIllusion

My thoughts are that this would be the only time they actually do something to other people not in their jackass crew.

One last final prank with Ryan involved because he will be their in body & memory , and the WBC gave them enough warning for them to set something up.

Would love for it to happen. Extremists suck

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

thank you for that i hadent seen the video and im glad i didnt post this in breaking news as i guess there was allready a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... but i think its ok if its in this section the just realy true evil nature of these people astounds me and just makes me wonder how ANYONE of any faith color or creed can possess this much hate it realy truely staggers the mind.....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Man, if they do protest, I hope that the Jackass crew and they're fans whoop some ass.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I wouldn't say it's the only time.

It's like you guys just want it to be like another skit.

Yeah, Dunn might've thought it would be funny to prank these trolls, but think of his family. Would they want something like that to happen? Instead of Ryan, all they would be able to think about in regards to the funeral would be the WBC. If they are ignored, they will eventually be forgotten.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Respect to Ryan and his family,whatever you may think of him he did what he wanted,he was free in his life.
Rest well Ryan,and DOWN with the WBC and any of their so called protests.
They are less than zero.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I hope they do, and I hope the jackass boys go medieval on them

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have known Ryan for a long time and it saddened me to hear the news. As whacky and goofy as his stunts are the man was generous and had a huge heart. I don't see what protesting his funeral will bring to these a-holes. I think of the good times and the insane parties had and will remember the man I knew, who was kind and full of love.

I have seen him get beat to a bloody pulp by some jock in a bar with a pool stick. The jock egged him on, Ryan and I were just trying to hang. Afterwards Ryan was bloodied at the bar and asked the bouncer to bring him back in so he could by him a drink. He did. Ryan shook it off and said you know how to handle that stick, but can you handle some shots. By the end of the night, the 2 were friends and when we left Ryan had a black eye, fat lip and a laceration on his head and just chalked it up to another night out. Humble in my opinion and I will miss you bro.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join