It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Plans To Picket Ryan Dunn's Funeral

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I figured this was the thread to pay my respects to Mr. Dunn.

Screw resting in peace... Rage on Ryan!

I respect the rights of these bible eaters to assemble and protest.

If anything, this is just a way to get your average american to desire to deny these basic rights to other americans...

Careful kiddies... ice is thin near the middle.

One aspect of christianity that I feel is a left over from the original gnostics is the thought of mouring at a birth (beginning of suffering) and a celebration at the death (end of suffering).

So...Party On!

What the few will observe in this case is the fact that parading corpses around as a reinforcement of nationalism, a way to stir up our emotions, as a shield to hide behind safe from real criticism of our current wars... is fascist propaganda at its finest.

On the other hand, flying the wounded out of country before they die, not classifying post war deaths correctly i.e. gulf war syndrome etc etc and also blatantly denying the media monopoly the right to even film caskets coming into the country is equally disturbing.

"no use for the poet, when the hopeless seek no bliss" CLUTCH - Bottoms up Socrates

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That is a really really bad idea.
Gonna end up quaaare bad for them if they do it.
Lousy people have absolutely no respect for anyone but themselves. Something about them just isn't right. They are not normal at all. Spooks me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
kill them all

who cares

kill everyone, we are filth

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i would really love to see one of their family members die and have their funeral protested with hate.

then maybe they can see what it's like

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
BRING IN SEVERAL OF THE PUMKIN CHUCKING CATAPULTS LOAD THEM WITH WET COW DUNG..AND LET FLY

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Sorry about the all caps..its been a long nite..but you get my drift..These folks are a cult..they are just vile

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think the worst mistake you could probably make is to picket the funeral of a member of Jackass .. that's asking for trouble.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The WBC - i just cannot understand them, how can someone get SO brainwashed and think its ok to picket at someone's funeral and say God Hates You? Its just crazy. I saw a documentary that Louis Theroux did on them - it made my blood boil.. Just beyond fixable. Hope the Jackass guys give them a taste of their own medicine.

RIP Ryan Dunn.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Id dont know which i hate more, this kind of "christian" or the whole jackass, viva la bam group. I think we would all be better off without them both. Now if we could only find a way to finish them all off and make the CIA our patsy well i`ve got some plotting to do

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I was in fact trying to do the very opposite and point out that they aren't in fact being anything like Christians at all. sorry if that didn't come across

They're just a group of evil people hiding behind the word "Jesus".

Any human being that interrupts another's funeral cannot have a good heart.

But as long as you say "Jesus" you must be good. Even if you molest little boys...
edit on 22/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

The Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of c**ts. What the hell did Ryan Dunn do to them apart from live life to the full and have a right laugh with his best mates, and get paid for it too. Doesn't this 'Church' and by church I mean, Hate powered Cult, ever get bored of talking the same old bollocks?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This isint a church at all..Their agenda seems to be picket ..insite a retrubtion and SUE..make a lot of money and do it again.got fat and rich off others to further their cause..MONEY

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It is only a matter of time before a highly skilled, PSTDed homeless vet honors the memories (and his nightmares) of his fallen comrades by removing that vermin from the planet with extreme prejudice. Any jury worth its salt should nullify and refuse to convict.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree, these sick monsters clearly are out to cash in and are hiding behind religion and high profile deaths to do it. They are attention wh**** . Those individuals from WBC are pathetic and throw themselves like desperate scabs in front of the media any chance they get. They would picket their own Mothers funeral if they knew cameras would be there. I mean if they really felt they were doing the work of God, that would be satisfying enough..wheres the need for materialistic things that money can bring?? lol

I also agree with many of the previous statements. The attendence of fans, friends and family that will be there to honor Ryan will not let that haggard sickly looking witch with her foul mouth take anything away from him. You can bet the love for Ryan will bring together everyone to form a shield of that will keep his honor safe.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
While I do support the right of WBC to say what they wish in the exercise of their 1st Amendment rights I also support the fact that there are consequences to exercising that right.

Now if I may make a suggestion to those attending the funeral...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ryan was not the most up standing citizen but no one's funeral deserves to be protested unless it's an angry out of control dictator or something of the sort.

The way he died is an example of how retarded it is to get behind the wheel after drinking, but it does not deserve a protest.

He's probably liking it in Hell anyways... probably funneling with Satan right now..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by davespanners

Lol they can try but I don't think the Jackass gang will take too kindly to them.

PA is one of the most evil states? Nevada, New York, Cali, not the most evil? But how come?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Because they know if they come to PA to cause trouble they won't be returning home(unless the Fed's intervene). It is just that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join