It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Plans To Picket Ryan Dunn's Funeral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

mioght have to do with the fact that those idiot lunitics say there doing eveything in the name of god......not that any sane person considers them legit messangers of said faith but still there doing a pretty good job of making alota people dis like christians by the mere association

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I think Ryan Dunn will get a laugh out of seeing all those wbc members in hell with him in 50 years or so. They certainly seem like real "christians" to me. smh.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Dunn has brought me much more entertainment than the troops. I'd watch CKy before I'd watch innocent Afghans and Iraqi's get their homes blown to bits any day.

RIP Random Hero

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The westboro church has seriously got some problems. Yes people arent 100 percent perfect all the time, including the people in their church.Sure Ryan might of done some vulgar stuff but the church needs to realize he was a human none the less. He had feelings, family and friends who loved him and are grieveing tremendously right now.
If we were to picket one the church's members funerals im sure they would be all high and mighty to get us out.

I guess one day of respect is too much to ask now a days.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have an idea.

Set up a mock funeral, and, when WBC shows up, set off a very large bomb.

Send them to Hell where they belong!

RIP Dunn!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
If you ignore them they go away. Maybe the media doesn't want them to go away?

Anyway better Dunn than our troops.

Right, because triumphantly marching around the Middle East inflicting terror and genocide gives you the moral high-ground over people putting toy cars in their butts to trick a doctor and sell a film.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I remember when my friend kyle died and WBC was said to show up and protest kyle was in the army and died by IED. they had a group of bikers/veterans i forget their name show up. Dunn's group reminded me of our group a little chances are this will not go down well for WBC at all. Rip Ryan

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

I was going to star your post, but your avatar scared me away.

Like many have said, I look forward to seeing how the Jackass crew at the funeral reacts to this. Of course most if not of them will be at the funeral, and they are the last people that you want to screw with.
edit on 21-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why this is even a topic I don't know.
There's no real conspiracy.

So a "church" wants to protest the death of a celebrity.

Why didn't they protest all the past deaths recently?
Why single out Dunn?

I'm not sure people even care, especially those that knew him.
They're much too bothered by the incident than some so-called protest.
Which I am still not considering a big deal.

Can't see how this is even relevant.

*R.I.P* Dunnster.
Let the good times roll.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
JACKASS (WBC Edition)

I can see it now. Everyone picketing then around the corner, here comes wee-man in a diaper being chased by Preston Lacey in a diaper, through the crowd. Then the camera cuts to Bam Margera who starts shooting fireworks out of his butt at WBC! All the while Steve-O is in the crowd butt naked dry humping everyone.

I would love to see WBC try to picket Ryan Dunn's funeral. I don't think they will be picketing for long. lol

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Not to hijack, but that's kinda stupid. Breaking someones legs because they don't like your football team? Really? ..... Really?? Regarding the fake church, they should not be allowed in the city where this takes place. RIP Ryan Dunn.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I believe that Ryan Dunn is in Heaven right now.....having a good laugh with one of the Angels...about the views of the Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Ya..they will try to convert and preach the gospel to serial killers.....but they protest the funeral of a comedian....they are really messed up!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ryan was a friend of mine and I'd like to share this story that I posted in a duplicate thread.

I have known Ryan for a long time and it saddened me to hear the news. As whacky and goofy as his stunts are the man was generous and had a huge heart. I don't see what protesting his funeral will bring to these a-holes. I think of the good times and the insane parties had and will remember the man I knew, who was kind and full of love.

I have seen him get beat to a bloody pulp by some jock in a bar with a pool stick. The jock egged him on, Ryan and I were just trying to hang. Afterwards Ryan was bloodied at the bar and asked the bouncer to bring him back in so he could by him a drink. He did. Ryan shook it off and said you know how to handle that stick, but can you handle some shots. By the end of the night, the 2 were friends and when we left Ryan had a black eye, fat lip and a laceration on his head and just chalked it up to another night out. Humble in my opinion and I will miss you bro.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ah, Westboro... Seriously I think they need to watch Jackass. I will guarantee that at least 65% of 'em will laugh at least once. Dunn was a funny guy, I'll miss him and Jackass will never be the same again without him. I do have to say though, that my respect for Dunn dropped a bit when I heard he died while driving drunk.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

You owe me a new key board.....
Funniest thing I've read in awhile......however, you forgot Party Boy, in his leopard print thong and bow tie. Perhaps Raab Himself could also be there defecating on some of them !

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed on the top, (maybe something to do with their address, i dont quite know how different it is in america) that is has "Topeka K's 66604"....

I just thought them, being so extream, would not dream of putting 666 together
oh the irony.

But yea on another know, smeg em. They'll get whats coming to them one day, if not jackass, then the soldiers friends and familys that they mock at their funerals.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Trolloks because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Did someone say Cat avatar?

Regardless of who's funeral it is -
its so disgusting and morally wrong
to picket. The Westboro group actually
makes me physically sick (ick ick hair ball).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
If you ignore them they go away. Maybe the media doesn't want them to go away?

Anyway better Dunn than our troops.

no one deserves what they do ..... i mean no one even if satan was killed it would still be wrong...
death is to be morned and respect given ...... no man shall now the future of another persons sole

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sweet, I live in one of the most evil states. That is best compliment I have had all day, and if westboro baptist said that about Pennsylvanians then we must be doing something right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join