It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass suicide fears as French worry end of world is approaching

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I do not share the premise that "et disclosure" or whatever would cause MASS PANIC SUICIDE KITTEN RAPE I think that is what they hope.
In my society, in south america, we are pretty flexible and adaptable, ET coming would be a huge surprise for everyone, of course, but I bet no one here (argentina) woudl kill themselves, except maybe some religious fanatic, but as We don't take religion very seriously here (O country of sinners!
) that wouldn't be much of a problem...
I don't know about the "old world" as they are pretty set up in the classic world-view, but we would enjoy "cataclismic news" such as that, Argentinians always put their best in times of crisis, we take care of each other, and we love it (probably to balance out, our common laziness when nothing is happening
)
And the fact that we don't share the gun-loving aspect of other countries gives me hope, because when SHTF, bullets are the last thing I would want to find from a fellow countryman... But I know many here think otherwise, and I respect that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I do not share the premise that "et disclosure" or whatever would cause MASS PANIC SUICIDE KITTEN RAPE I think that is what they hope.

This is a good point. I'm sure the sensationalizing of it would have a more detrimental effect than just factually reporting the news. However, unlike your country, we do have some folks that would go off the deep end. Although I don't think ET would be near as chaotic as a cataclysmic event would be. Good post.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
These government dudes will dance for 6 days if a bunch of people kill themselves... depopulation all day

I don't think TPTB want to give up all the fine french things that can only come from the working class.
They wanted to keep the french.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join