It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mason / satan number conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
lets look at the word "mason" five letters.

now lets look at the word "satan" wow! - also five letters.

now the s is 6 letters in the alphabet from the letter m.

we now have 6 as a number.

the letter a stays the same so we have 0 letters from a to a.

our number is still 6.

the third letter in mason is s and the third letter in satan is t now making it 1 letter from each other in the alphabet.

our number is now 7.

the difference between the letter o and the letter a is 13 letters. going backwards of course. so lets subtract 13 from 7 leaving us with a -6 as our new number.

the final letter in the word mason is the letter n. the difference between the n in mason and the n in satan is 0.

this means that our final number is -6.

when you look at the number of the beast 666 there is one thing that is not well known. the number is actually -666.

our number is -6. the first letter of the beast.

this conspiracy is far more advanced than we originally thought.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by dribbler]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
you know, I am probably going to be banned for responding to this type of crap eventually, and, if not, I still look stupid for taking the bait, but I don't care. I will fight stupidity whenever and wherever I find it (unless overcome, as I am wont to be, by a fit of laziness.)

Aside from the fact that you clearly know nothing of numerological principles (which, by the way is probably against your fundamentalist leanings anyway) I just have one question:

WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS CRAP??????

My sincere apologies. Detective Perez is the one whith the fundamentalist bent.

[edit on 8/9/2004 by Gary Seven]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You know, it seems as though someone made an alt to debunk my position.

This dribbler is doing his very name. Dribbling senseless information.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
You know, it seems as though someone made an alt to debunk my position.

This dribbler is doing his very name. Dribbling senseless information.

look P-Rez - king of PEz. i have stood up for you and now you choose to slam me. the dribbling going on here is my basketball.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
next my number conspiracy is so highly above normal intelligence that people should be afraid of what i have discovered.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
next my number conspiracy is so highly above normal intelligence that people should be afraid of what i have discovered.
Wow somehow you used the shortened slang name for a Freemason, got the number -6, which somehow changed into -666, which inturn changed the sign of the beast from 666 to -666? Also, you ever stop to think that Freemasonary came from the profession in which they practiced MASONRY? The profession was around thousands of years before the fraternaty founded in the 1700's, thank goodness those early stonemasons thought ahead.

BTW, I'm not biblical scolor, nor do I think you are, so others might correct me, but I believe the number of the beast, is the number for man, I don't believe anywhere in the bible it says its the number for satan.

But I see where your going, lets take - dribbler - 8 letters

now lets take - retarded - omg 8 letters!!!!

Now D to R is 14 spaces - so we have 14

Now R to E is -13 spaces - so we have 1

Now I to T is 11 spaces - so we have 12

Now B and A is -1 spaces - so we have 11

Now B to R is 16 spaces - so we have 27

Now L to D is -11 spaces - so we have 19

Now E to E is 0 spaces

Now R to D is -14 - so we have 5!!!!!

SEE!!!! We have 5, and there are 5 letters in the word Satan!!!

My goodness, my intellectual mind numming exercise in arthmatic is just as stupid as yours. And wasted to much of my time, damn I regret doing that now.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darktalon

Wow somehow you used the shortened slang name for a Freemason, got the number -6, which somehow changed into -666, which inturn changed the sign of the beast from 666 to -666? Also, you ever stop to think that Freemasonary came from the profession in which they practiced MASONRY? The profession was around thousands of years before the fraternaty founded in the 1700's, thank goodness those early stonemasons thought ahead.

BTW, I'm not biblical scolor, nor do I think you are, so others might correct me, but I believe the number of the beast, is the number for man, I don't believe anywhere in the bible it says its the number for satan.

But I see where your going, lets take - dribbler - 8 letters

now lets take - retarded - omg 8 letters!!!!

Now D to R is 14 spaces - so we have 14

Now R to E is -13 spaces - so we have 1

Now I to T is 11 spaces - so we have 12

Now B and A is -1 spaces - so we have 11

Now B to R is 16 spaces - so we have 27

Now L to D is -11 spaces - so we have 19

Now E to E is 0 spaces

Now R to D is -14 - so we have 5!!!!!

SEE!!!! We have 5, and there are 5 letters in the word Satan!!!

My goodness, my intellectual mind numming exercise in arthmatic is just as stupid as yours. And wasted to much of my time, damn I regret doing that now.

Applause, good one DT.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
All solutions and proofs should end with "QED".

QED.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
your nonsense does not compete with my revelation.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darktalon

Good comment, Darktalon... let's post the whole chapter, just for reference:

"1": And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

"2": And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

"3": And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

"4": And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

"5": And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

"6": And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

"7": And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

"8": And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

"9": If any man have an ear, let him hear.

"10": He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

"11": And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"12": And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

"13": And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

"14": And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

"15": And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

"16": And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

"17": And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

"18": Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The whole problem with the Revelation of St. John the Divine and the people who talk about it is that St. John specifically said "Let him that hath understanding" several times... most commentators on the Revelation are thereby disqualified

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
All solutions and proofs should end with "QED".

QED.

You've made my day, MaskedAvatar!
I look forward to the next comedy theatre of alphabet-souperss finding satanic rituals & orgies of masonic bloodlust in Quod erat demonstrandum.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

your nonsense does not compete with my revelation.
Alas I must agree, it is much easier to see that dribbler and retarded match up to easily.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
look at the foolishness of the cult. they act as a cult would and call names and point fingers.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
1. Masonry isn't a cult, it isn't religious. Look up the word. 2. I'm not a member, yet. 3. We reply to your assinine post and where pointing fingers?

My grandpa gave me some sound advice when I was small, and I'll pass it on to you. If you don't want to be treated like an a$$, don't act like an a$$.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Darktalon]

top topics

join