It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Texas set to execute man despite possible mental disability

page: 15
14
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


***Sigh*** Same tactics just different poster.

Read the thread fully. Your concerns have been addressed multiple times.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by torsion
 


***Sigh*** Same tactics just different poster.

Read the thread fully. Your concerns have been addressed multiple times.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


I must admit I haven't been keeping up with this topic - however, it seems all our concerns have been addressed as Mathis was executed on Tuesday.

Mathis executed

Have to say I'm pleased with the outcome.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Have to say I'm pleased with the outcome.


Did you get that warm and fuzzy feeling? Did it warm the cockles of your heart to think of death?

This is starting to sound like it's straight out of a serial killer movie.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What a good outcome, I hope the execution was a painful, slow experience for the retard, and a much deserved relief for the victims and their families.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Thwax because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by torsion

Have to say I'm pleased with the outcome.


Did you get that warm and fuzzy feeling? Did it warm the cockles of your heart to think of death?


No. Why would it? Execution for this man was the right and proper punishment.

I would much prefer that he had not killed those people and that he was now alive, in a steady job and bringing up a family.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thwax
 


"It puts the lotion on it's skin"........

Yep. Straight out of a twisted serial killer movie. Getting the warm and fuzzies over the thought of death.

Absolutely and unequivocally disgusting. I am ashamed to know that there are humans out there like this.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


Being "pleased at the outcome" indicates you are pleased at death.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by torsion
 


Being "pleased at the outcome" indicates you are pleased at death.


Not at all, but perhaps I could have chosen a better word. I am satisfied that the correct decision was made.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion
 


So the thought of death 'satisfies' you then?



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by torsion
 


So the thought of death 'satisfies' you then?



Very much so. Especially when it is the death of a woman killing, evil, coldblooded psychopath like Mr. Mathis.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Thwax because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thwax
 


Especially so huh? So death makes you feel good always but especially when it's a criminal?!?!

Lovely. Just lovely.

I think I am going to throw up. One day you'll act on those urges and be in his position, god I feel sorry for whoever is on the receiving end.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

"It puts the lotion on it's skin"........

Yep. Straight out of a twisted serial killer movie. Getting the warm and fuzzies over the thought of death.

Absolutely and unequivocally disgusting. I am ashamed to know that there are humans out there like this.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


Yet you mention no disgust and shame towards Milton Mathis who shot three people in the head! Instead you imply he should be treated with courtesy!


As you said earlier, "dead people don't really care - they are dead." Well, Mathis is now dead so he doesn't really care.

Done.
edit on 23-6-2011 by torsion because: redacted



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
After reading through this thread and weighing the evidence that this person was 100% of sound mind when he comitted these disgusting premeditated acts of violence, the right decision was made to turn this vile disgusting cowards lights out, permanently. Hopefully it did give a nice warm fuzzy feeling of vengeance to the families of the victims of this crime.

The only shame in all of this is that "Old Sparky" wasn't used.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Yet you mention no disgust and shame towards Milton Mathis who shot three people in the head! Instead you imply he should be treated with courtesy!



LOL, if you read the whole thread you would know i've addressed that multiple times. Please read the thread before you throw out false accusations.

I note you haven't denied that the thought of death 'satifies' you

edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Thwax
 


Especially so huh? So death makes you feel good always but especially when it's a criminal?!?!

Lovely. Just lovely.

I think I am going to throw up. One day you'll act on those urges and be in his position, god I feel sorry for whoever is on the receiving end.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


Death is never pleasing to someone that's not insane. But I'm a grown up and can accept that sometimes death is necessary. As in this case.

/TOA



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American
 


That might be the case for you, but others in this thread have shown that they receive pleasure from the thought of death. Their words, not mine. In my opinion anyone who agrees with them is just as bad.

I'm almost expecting Hannibal Lecter to make an appearence here - he'd fit right in.

Oh and the 'grown-up' comment? Seriously mate, your attempts at insults are quite frankly pathetic.
edit on 23/6/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So the guy was retarded. How is that relevant?

Regarding the concept of the death penalty: overpopulation is a big problem and humans are scum anyway; really, it's actually a shame that they don't do this more often.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
From my perspective he is guily as charged. His decreased cognitive abilities were from taking illegal drugs.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


Is that your professional opinion? Or are you just another armchair executioner judging people from the comfort of your own basement?



new topics




 
14
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

log in

join