It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas set to execute man despite possible mental disability

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thwax

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Thwax

Yep, that would be about the size of it

I think you might be homosexual. It can be treated, you know.

o god please lets not turn this into a thread about curing gays' and stuff like that lol remember why we're here. Ppl who kill deserve to die

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blair56

So you think those people who are saying "Fry the retard" and "Let me flick the switch" are in possession of all their marbles? They are blatantly getting excited thinking about killing people themselves. That definitely puts them in the 'psychopath' category and brings up the question of whether there is a sexual overtone to that excitement.

Any psychologist would say the same.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

LOL, now you have hit rock bottom.

Congratulations.

link   
reply to post by Thwax

Here is a fine example of ignorance at it's best...what a well thought out argument either for or against the death penalty.

Please do enlighten me as to how this statement bears any relevance on putting a man to death!

link   

reply to post by blair56

So you think those people who are saying "Fry the retard" and "Let me flick the switch" are in possession of all their marbles? They are blatantly getting excited thinking about killing people themselves. That definitely puts them in the 'psychopath' category and brings up the question of whether there is a sexual overtone to that excitement.

Any psychologist would say the same.

Just to be clear, you are the only one here making sexual connections with execution methods. There are lots of special nightclubs where you can go to experience your fetishes, just look on google, but this is a discussion about the death penalty, so please keep your personal life/desires out of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Why is IQ used to determine eligibility for the death penalty? It should be easy enough to fail an IQ test on purpose, shouldn't it? Hell, if they gave me one of those tests and I was up for sentencing for something heinous I wouldn't be able to get any of the answers right!

I'm from Texas and in Texas we have the death penalty and we use it. That's right, if you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back. That's our policy. Right now there's a bill in the Texas legislature that would speed up the execution process of those convicted of a heinous crime with more than three credible witnesses. If more than three people saw you do what you did you don't sit on death row for 15 years Jack, you go straight to the front of the line. Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty. My state's puttin in an express lane.

--Ron White, Comic

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

LOL, now you've grabbed a drill and started going even further down than rock bottom.

Methinks the mods will be here soon to clean up the filth.

Oh and any psychologist will tell you that, I'm not just making it up. Getting excited over the thought of "frying retards" and "flicking the switch themselves" has a high probability of being directly connected to sexual desires.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

you're gonna need to quote the person who said "fry the retard" i haven't seen that one yet. And it's not that we're excited, we want justice. Taking a life and being able to live more luxurious than a good percentage of American people isn't justice to us. there's nothing psychotic about that. I'm not sure how you can sense excitement over the internet though. Unless i'm ending every sentence like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then maybe.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by Thwax

Here is a fine example of ignorance at it's best...what a well thought out argument either for or against the death penalty.

Please do enlighten me as to how this statement bears any relevance on putting a man to death!

Kryties seems to have an undue fascination with circlejerking psychopaths and other homoerotic things he likes to connect with execution devices. A simple scan of the last, say, 4 pages of this discussion will enlighten you further.

Oh I scanned the last four pages...maybe you should see that my comments and post's are well documented in this thread.

There is no argument for homosexuality to be a condition anywhere...and even if there was it most certainly does not need a cure...that is ignorance plain and simple.

Please do not justify you ignorance to me...rather learn from it...and avoid non-issue comments!

By the way...this is not a word: homoerotic.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Thwax

Getting excited over the thought of "frying retards" and "flicking the switch themselves" has a high probability of being directly connected to sexual desires.

again please who is saying "fry the retard"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

dictionary.reference.com...

I'm afraid it is

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
IMO the man deserved the death penalty. He killed two people and almost a third, if he had enough bullets he said he would of have killed everyone.
Retardation due to drug use is his own fault and should not stop him from being executed. Save everyone the money and get rid of him, just like he decided to execute two lives for something as mere as drug money.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blair56
reply to post by Kryties

you're gonna need to quote the person who said "fry the retard" i haven't seen that one yet.

You really didn't read much of this thread at all then did you?

Here are some examples from earlier in the thread....

Originally posted by bandito
I want the retard dead and gone

Has this retard been fried yet?

This one is especially good...

Originally posted by haarvik
And a retard is a retard no matter how you try to nice it up. OOhhh, let me pull the switch!

And that is just from the last few pages.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

dictionary.reference.com...

I'm afraid it is

The conjunction of two seperate words to form one word. Yes you are correct...what a wonderful word to bring up in a death penalty case...fire away with your argument now that you have confirmed that that conjunction is indeed recognized in a dictionary today!

I will choose a different argument...that makes sense!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
He might possibly be mentally disabled, but his victims are 100% dead.

Fry him.

I do have compassion for the disabled....but....he did kill 2 people and paralyze a third.....even a six year old knows that is wrong.....he needs to be punished.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Then i agree those things should not be said. But your putting me in the same category as those people. Because a few ppl decide to lash out you decide that anyone that agree's with the death penalty must be the exact same as them. I guess all whites are like the KKK, all blacks are like the crips and bloods, all christians are like westboro baptist church.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I do have compassion for the disabled....but....he did kill 2 people and paralyze a third.....even a six year old knows that is wrong.....he needs to be punished.

Not one person in this thread has stated that the man does not deserve punishment. I wish the advocates would stop deflecting the issue using that lie.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join