It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crash I wittnessed With My Own Eyes and the Out Come of it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
you going to reaspond o my post? where along the creek did it allegedly happen?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes it does follow nats creek parallel After hitting the 1690 road instead of turning right you would turn left and go straight about 4 to 5 miles maybe less you will come to a a dirt area with three roads going different directions all left handed the one that goes straight up a hill is the road that will take you to the place this happen. There is a gate up but if you park you car on the out side you can slip through the gate. Walking about 1 mile or so you can not miss it the water I mean. As I said it is not as big as it once was there is allot of land fenced in there that is my land or my folks land I meant I no longer live there any more. If any one goes up there please do not go over the hill if may not be a good thing to do it is private property My papaw is up there allot dragging in hey for my horses,. That is about as well as I can pin point the location I have gave precise directions to this place. Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
you have a wonderful memory and can remember exact details of that night and the events , yet you seem to not know wether your parents had a station wagon or a pick up truck that you rode up in to see the elaborate scene you have depicted .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdisgreat
you have a wonderful memory and can remember exact details of that night and the events , yet you seem to not know wether your parents had a station wagon or a pick up truck that you rode up in to see the elaborate scene you have depicted .

Well pardon me all to heck and back it was a red ford 1973 truck that we rode up there we had a station wagon as well. my my hey hey rock-n-roll will never die. Not sure where that came from but that is what we rode up in. Ok now happy I was woken up in order to see this but was wide awake when the main thing came up would not you I mean you remember when you were a kid and how many times would you get woken up and rushed out the door with you eyes still not even open hardly.

It was sight of some thing else for a 10 year old little girl for sure some thing that was burned into my mind for ever

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I found the area on google earth I think....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I really love how ATs'ers find satelitte images so quickly. Nice work. hope it's the right place.

OP I think your story is rather believablle. I also think that this needs to investigated, although 100 ft down in a lake is something that is not easily recovered. Do you know if anyone has ever taken any radiation readings in the immediate area?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Might be able to rent a small fishing sonar from your local retal and get a nice look see what's "really" down there.

Should be only a hundred or two to rent at the most , suppose it depends on your curiousity.

It would be really cool to know for sure though.

Cheers!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I found the area on google earth I think....

you did a really nice job there never could get it to come up on Google heck we can not even get our location to come up on GE that is the place I see my home place and my old stomping grounds all around the water source is it.

Man from the looks of it it has shrunk even more then from the last time I seen it this use to be a big place I mean big. Now it is small seems like

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
well, i guess if anyone's in the area, go check it out? this is north of richardson KY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join