It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Sighted Near Nuclear Missiles During October 2010 Launch System Disruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by amcdermott20

Wish this was from a more refutable site.

www.youtube.com...

Oh don't worry, that site is plenty refutable

re·fute (r-fyt)
tr.v. re·fut·ed, re·fut·ing, re·futes
1. To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: refute testimony

Yeah I meant reputable... maybe a Freudian slip? haha, thanks for the correction.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Thanks for your post!

Wanted to add the PR Newswire release, and also this was picked up by The Sacramento Bee.

Huge UFO Near Nuclear Missiles Acknowledged By Technicians
www.sacbee.com...

Robert Hastings: Unidentified Aerial Object Sighted During October 2010 Nuclear Missile Incident
www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Information like this should be all over the front page headlines... Its so very interesting to me to think what the UFOs want with our Nuclear capabilities. I remember an interview with Larry King and ex Air Force ( i think) personel that witnessed a UFO flying near and disabling a Test Missle. They even had video of it.I Cant remember the date but it wasnt so long ago. Im not so sure we are so very close to full Disclosure as some people claim, but the more easy it is for John Q Public to take video and post it almost instantly is sure to put more and more light on the phenomena and hopefuly real answers will come to be known. I think we the public are ready for acknowledgement of life "elsewhere", and should be let in on the great secret.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Dangit I need to read more of a thread before I post..lol I was just talking of this video in my ealier reply, thanx for throwing it up and I promise I will read more thoroughly thru a thread before I respond. Hah
\

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadphil
Information like this should be all over the front page headlines...

Yes, and it should have at least made it to the front page of ATS. I hope more people
see it now, and realize this was not just a PR stunt.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

well I gave it a star and flag. I truly think when you have news like this comes out that its a darn shame it doesnt get the exposure it desrves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join