Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Huge UFO Sighted Near Nuclear Missiles During October 2010 Launch System Disruption

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Last year on October 23, 2010,when F.E. Warren Air Force Base, in Cheyenne, Wyoming, temporarily lost the ability to communicate with 50 of its Minuteman III nuclear missiles–an unprecedented event–researcher, Robert Hastings went to work; having investigated the UFO–nuke connection for decades, as well as interviewing over 120 former missileers, Hastings has built up a repertory of military contacts both retired and on active duty. Some of these men would prove invaluable in regards to what he would soon uncover pertaining to the mysterious shut down of "one ninth of our nation's nuclear arsenal."

His EXCLUSIVE exposé is now available: in it he shares details of his investigation of UFO reports, before, during and after the the missile failures–including those from military, civilian and police witnesses:

On October 23, 2010, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, in Cheyenne, Wyoming, temporarily lost the ability to communicate with 50 of its Minuteman III nuclear missiles. The five Missile Alert Facilities responsible for launching those ICBMs in time of war—Alpha through Echo, comprising the 319th Strategic Missile Squadron—would have been unable to do so during the period of the disruption.

This dramatic story was leaked to Mark Ambinder, a contributing editor at The Atlantic, which published it three days later.1 The Air Force then quickly acknowledged the problem, saying that a back-up system could have launched the missiles and claiming that the breakdown had lasted a mere 59 minutes.

However, the latter statement was untrue, according to two missile technicians stationed at F.E. Warren, who say that the communications problem, while intermittent, actually persisted over several hours.

Significantly, these same individuals report multiple sightings by “numerous [Air Force] teams” of an enormous cigar-shaped craft maneuvering high above the missile field . . ..

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
here's 2 hour vid from Ops source

REMINDER!!!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on June 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wish this was from a more refutable site.

www.youtube.com...

Video of this guy, and many retired USAF types talking about their experiences. Video is from youtube and linked on your source.
edit on 21-6-2011 by amcdermott20 because: I can't spell
edit on 21-6-2011 by amcdermott20 because: Found the full video in the link.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good Day amcdermott20,

Originally posted by amcdermott20

www.youtube.com...

Video of this guy, and many retired USAF types talking about their experiences. Video is from youtube and linked on your source.
edit on 21-6-2011 by amcdermott20 because: I can't spell
edit on 21-6-2011 by amcdermott20 because: Found the full video in the link.

As stated in the article:

The press conference received tremendous media coverage, resulting in thousands of online and print articles as well as broadcast news stories worldwide. CNN streamed the event live . . ..

The video is from CNN posted to YouTube.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
These guys seem pretty credible plus they put a lot on the line coming on Larry King Live.

Hard to debunk what they describe. Even with their testimony, we still cannot say who those UFOs belong to.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Hard to debunk what they describe. Even with their testimony, we still cannot say who those UFOs belong to.

Even harder to prove what they describe, yet that doesn't stop people from jumping to the least likely conclusion any chance they get around here now does it?

Even with their testimony, we still cannot say if they actually say anything at all can we? I mean, this isn't like a car accident or bank robbery, this is something extraordinary, so eyewitness testimony is pretty much not worth diddly. And I don't care if they are military folks, that doesn't make them any different than you or me (some would argue it makes them a little denser than your average bloke, lol), they are normal people first and foremost, and subject to the exact same things than anybody is subject to (mistaken id, memory inconsistencies, paranoia, etc...)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Even harder to prove what they describe, yet that doesn't stop people from jumping to the least likely conclusion any chance they get around here now does it?

Even with their testimony, we still cannot say if they actually say anything at all can we? I mean, this isn't like a car accident or bank robbery, this is something extraordinary, so eyewitness testimony is pretty much not worth diddly. And I don't care if they are military folks, that doesn't make them any different than you or me (some would argue it makes them a little denser than your average bloke, lol), they are normal people first and foremost, and subject to the exact same things than anybody is subject to (mistaken id, memory inconsistencies, paranoia, etc...)

Eye witness testimony emanating from military trained and experienced personnel is NOT the same as civilian or inexperienced testimony;If you mean by eyewitness testimony is pretty much not worth diddly then we should just then throw the whole jurisdictional court of law witness testimony's into the garbage can and free a lot of people who where condemned to prison because of witness testimony's;A trained dentist can look into any mouth and see or perceive the start of gum deterioration, teeth health history ect better than the ordinary non dentistry trained or experienced person;

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects;[2] for instance, if all the hypotheses can sufficiently explain the observed data.

link; en.wikipedia.org...'s_razor

Yes the old chestnut Occam's razor often cited and used by so many debunkers as a justification for rejection of data pointing or suggesting things that are out of the ordinary, well i use it here in the case of those military witnesses who have risked a lot in coming forward whom perceive that the public have a right to know also what they witnessed or experienced ;

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amcdermott20

www.youtube.com...

Oh don't worry, that site is plenty refutable

re·fute (r-fyt)
tr.v. re·fut·ed, re·fut·ing, re·futes
1. To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: refute testimony

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wonder if Raytheon is developing common infrared countermeasures (CIRCM) do to alien technology being used against our nuke sites?

Now instead of lasers to destroy, the US military is looking into lasers that will disable. Could it be because they saw what a pain in the asre it is when an Alien light laser hits their nuclear controls??

You can read more about the disruptive laser that now has companies doing battle with to get the next big contract.
Foxnews CIRCM article

maybe next time we will fire back and disable them?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have no doubts that there is alien life that does not approve of any further use of nukes

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All this would make sense if tomorrow we found out that most UFOs are Russian spy drones. It would also make sense that most of the tech came out of Nazi Germany and the US and Russia reaped the rewards at the end of the war. Think about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think they are alien UFOs.
Most likely known flights and someone forgot to tell Robert Hastings.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I find it odd that eyewitness testimony is discredited by UFO debunkers but the same people hold that eyewitness testimony in the 9/11 incident is golden. "Things that make you go hmmm.."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

The "9/11 incident" has MUCH more than just witness testimony. We have hundreds of videos and of course the giant pile of rubble in lower Manhattan. Trying to connect "UFO evidence" with the evidence for the 9/11 attacks is silly at best.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
I find it odd that eyewitness testimony is discredited by UFO debunkers but the same people hold that eyewitness testimony in the 9/11 incident is golden. "Things that make you go hmmm.."

The Tesla ship or UFOs are debunked by cartel agents. There is a need to debunk. Is there a need to debunk 9/11.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don´t understand how some of you can dismiss the video of the conference just because it is on Youtube. It is actually the National Press Club who arranged this conference, held on September 27 2010 at Holeman Lounge at the National Press Club in their own building in Washington, as can be read at their website:

Events September 2010
Info about the conference

So who are the National Press Club? Well, I would say that they are quite serious. Here is a snippet from their homepage, press.org:

The National Press Club is known as “The Place Where News Happens." Global leaders in government, politics, business, music, film and sport visit the club every day. They speak here at public and private events because the press is here.

Our Club has more than 3,500 members, including journalists from every major news organization. Journalists work at the Club every day. Some also have their offices in the Press Building or close by at Treasury, the White House or on the Hill. That's why there is no better place on earth to have a news event than the National Press Club.

Each year, the Club hosts more than 250,000 visitors at more than 2,000 events that are beamed to global audiences in print, on the air and online. Our journalist members have worked side–by-side with the NPC staff to create an ideal facility for news coverage – from a full service broadcast operation, to fiber and wireless connectivity, to professional audio-visual services.

I don´t think it can get more serious or be a more perfect place for disclosure - or??
edit on 22-6-2011 by Aurvandil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by Tachyeon

The "9/11 incident" has MUCH more than just witness testimony. We have hundreds of videos and of course the giant pile of rubble in lower Manhattan. Trying to connect "UFO evidence" with the evidence for the 9/11 attacks is silly at best.

There was no comparrison to 9/11 and Aliens. The comparrison was eye witnesses. In one instance the eyewitness is believable and in the other he is not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aurvandil

The National press club didn't arrange this, the national press club provide services, such as hiring their facilities for press conferences.

That is, private individuals and speakers can set up their own press conferences.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I will just say something without breaking a forum rule because this is not personal attack towards anyone specific but just a general opinion:

Sceptics (or should I say radical sceptics) are morons.

No wonder what was being thought of that: Oldmen gather at press conference to tell each other fairly tales.

Saying that these are liers again? I'll tell you that: Yes a person shouldn't believe every single 'hey i caught a UFO', as it was raized, people need to be careful what they announce especially for some random YT videos. But at the same time shouldn't be idiotic debunkers who say that everything from the thousands of witnesses and cases is ALLL FAKE AND ALL ARE LIERS!!!

Let's say Phil Schneider you call a lier again, decided to get an image of a hero, so he told fairy tails. Would would you say here this time? - oh I know you would find something to say because a skeptic won't live if he doesn't debunk it, whether he has a point or not. Well I hate you, and I won't stop with that attitudem because this is not thinking rationally this is the other side of idiotism from believing all to calling all lies.

Now leaving the criticism on debunkers aside, about this video, these people have seen something, just like UFO cases with policemen or pilots have reported their car or plane went off for some time, all are liers? dont think so. This is the right direction - I think this is and the UFO conferences are one big introduction to the subjects of all the mass that takes this matter as a joke. And gradually with more and more witnesses coming up to speak, the CIA or whoever is behind the cover up will have no choice but to reveal it under the pressure.

If a lot more pressure were exerted right now to bring the truth, this would happen sooner, mark my words.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
here's 2 hour vid from Ops source

REMINDER!!!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on June 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Anyone who watches that video and still doens't believe in Aliens and UFOs is only lying to themselves

[UFO] Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, streamed live on CNN
projectavalon.net...

10 am Pacific Time, Monday 27 Sept.

Robert Hastings: Declassified U.S. government documents and witness testimony from former or retired U.S. military personnel confirm beyond any doubt the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites. When I say UFO, the witnesses have described these craft as disc-shaped, or cylindrical shape, or spherical. These objects are capable of both hovering and high-velocity flight, usually completely silently. Over the past 37 years, I have personally located and interviewed more than 120 of these former or retired military personnel, all of whom report UFO incidents at one or more of the following locations: nuclear missile sites, nuclear weapons storage areas, and nuclear weapons test sites in Nevada and the Pacific during the era of atomic atmospheric testing. I believe, these gentlemen believe, that this planet is being visited by beings from another world who, for whatever reason, have taken an interest in the nuclear arms race which began at the end of World War II. Regarding the missile shutdown incidents: my opinion, their opinion, is that whoever are aboard these craft are sending a signal to both Washington and Moscow, among others, that we are playing with fire, that the possession and threatened use of nuclear weapons potentially threatens the human race and the integrity of the planetary environment.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join