It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Everyone !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello, Everyone !
I just want to say, what I found this site yesterday and pretty much stayed up all night reading it, since I have been laid off from work for about a week now I could afford it! (But going for an interview tomorrow, so wish me luck!

What a fascinating site, found it, by doing Google search on "Area 51", needless to say this is one of the subject I interested in, including, but not limited to conspiracies in general, aliens and political events.
Want to add, what I live in Canada, I am a citizen, but an immigrant from the former USSR.
Back in the old Soviet republic I, like most of the man there was in a military service (nuclear subs), but sorry, nothing exacting to share with you, what was a secret back then - you can pretty much see on the Discovery channel now

So I guess its enough about me, just glad to be a part of the intelligent group of people on this site now !
Cheers !

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

Hi Stingray77, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS From USSR ?? Canada now .How you got there might make a good story ! Enjoy and Learn

join