posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
reply to post by PronoEast
1. I believe in bigfoot. There is simply just to much evidence - physical and video - not to believe in it.
But to be perfectly honest I think they`re acting like fools. BFRO should be more rational. Still, they do what they must to earn money and keep the
view ratings up so that they can keep searching.
2. A rational bigfoot researcher should stay at a good site much longer than what they do.
3. They are trying to communicate with someone on a completely different wavelength. They should put them selves in a third perspective. What does the
bigfoot think when you`re out there howling (EDIT: and chasing them) like they are.
4. If you want to communicate with them you should do it in a non threatening way. Strip off all you clothes down to your wool undies. Go a few days
without showering. Bring an offering (fruit f.ex.) and go alone with MAYBE a concealed cam. Try to communicate, not try to capture on tape. They seem
to be smart.
5. We should treat bigfeet (plural) with the respect they show us. No wonder they show us respect, they see everything we`ve accomplished the past
couple of hundred years. They see our planes, us getting into cars, using machinery, lighting fires. They have so far (going by most of the reports)
treated us with respect. We`re talking about a 9 foot up to 600 pounds bipedal here that could literally "tear you a new one". "We" (the humans) go in
there howling like idiots, trashing the woods, chopping down their livelyhood and homes. Still they don`t harm us.
A few threatening rocks thrown, some big and some small. If you don`t move away from their spot, they will move. Even though they have made a "home"
for their family there.
So please Finding Bigfoot and all other Bigfoot researchers. Stop acting like fools and treat them with mutual respect. At least leave an offering if
you`re going to invade their turf. They don`t know about our human property and boundaries. The forest is as much theirs as it is ours. Leave your
sound-blasters at home, for all you know you might be soundblasting/yelling "THIS IS MY TURF NOW".
edit on 10-10-2011 by br0ker because: edit