It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this thing on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
At 1st glance it looked pretty good, but I noticed the bar and screw right away. Wierd that the bar looks like the horizon of the planet! Might not be so deceiving in a color picture. Oh well, good look out!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
[double posted... ]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Calculon386]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dam, I fooled for it to. At first I thought it was some sort of alien probe, but then I realized it was only a screw.... What a set back.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calculon386
Wierd that the bar looks like the horizon of the planet! Might not be so deceiving in a color picture. Oh well, good look out!

EXACTLY! That's what I thought the bar was! I thought it was the horizon which confused me. I thought the light was shining on the ground because it looked like it had texture. Then I saw that thing and I was like, "what the..."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes, that is exactley what made me think, I thought it looked so much like a horizon.

As well as the light area, there is a circle under and to the right of the screw/rivet. Almost looks like a shadow of the circlular object.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
we did it we figured out flying saucers...they are all flying screws!!! LMAO i'm just kidding but this is the perfect example of them giving us a lil info and a bunch of ppl running with it!!! LOl I wonder how long it's gonna be before those lil green men living in the screw are going to attack Earth and kill us all !!! LOl like was said someone at NASA got bored released the photo to see how many ppl ran around saying the sky was gonna fall. If they do have proof of aleins they aren't gonna release it to us right away. They have to find it and disect it first!!!! LOL

[edit on 10-8-2004 by DragonFly5]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
FLYING SCREWS! LOL
You all are so....
wait..Looks like one may have landed here.

Yep, right on the edge of this cliff..

ScrewFO Landing pad

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join