It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nostradamus describes the Lord of Lords in clear...

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I wanted to add a different perspective on the Quatrains here so I analyzed the different words Nostradamus uses to describe the ultimate being or God of Gods in this universe.

Nostradamus uses the words Chiren, Selin and Libra to describe him.

Chi(Qi) means Energy in Chinese; "Ren" means Tolerance, Endurance, Patience in Chinese. So "Chiren" refers to a Chinese man who teaches Qi Gong with emphasis on "Ren" in modern society.

Selin(Se-Li-N) means "Watch Li the One" in Swedish.

Libra(Li-Bra) means "Li Good" in Swedish. Libra also means balance in Latin.


Which Qi Gong Master has emerged out of China(in 1992 he published his Qi Gong method) and then visited France and Sweden on his way to the US with explosive growth to 100 million practitioners globally(before the Communists banned Falun Dafa in China and started their vicious persecution)?

Li Hongzhi is his name, his Qi Gong school of cultivation is called Falun Dafa and the principles of his cultivation school are: Zhen-Shan-Ren(!) which means Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance...

Where is the city of Falun situated?

Sweden is the country, hence the connection to Sweden by Nostradamus. Furthermore Nostradamus speaks about "Aquilon"(the Northern wind which will produce the King of Europe) as the future force of the west.

A few quatrains below for your reference. I add more connections between Nostradamus and Falun Dafa in the quatrains later.

This is just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever. Each person must check facts by himself.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

Q 6:54

Within the Isles of five rivers to one,
Through the expansion of the great "Chiren Selin":
Through the drizzles in the air the fury of one,
Six escaped, hidden bundles of flax.

Q 6:58

Between the two distant monarchs,
When the clear Sun is lost through "Selin":
Great enmity between two indignant ones,
So that liberty is restored to the Isles and Siena.


Q 6:78

To proclaim the victory of the great expanding "Selin:"
By the Romans will the Eagle be demanded,
Pavia, Milan and Genoa will not consent thereto,
Then by themselves the great Lord claimed.


Quatrain 6:80

From Fez the realm will reach those of Europe,
Their city ablaze and the blade will cut:
The great one of Asia by land and sea with great troop,
So that blues and perses the cross will pursue to death.

Q8:31

The first great fruit of the prince of Perchiera,
then will come a cruel and wicked man.
In Venice he will lose his proud glory,
and is led into evil by then younger Selin.

Q 8:54

Under the colour of the marriage treaty,
a magnanimous act by the 'Chiren selin':
St. Quintin and Arras recovered on the journey;
By the Spanish a second butcher's bench is made.

Q 9:73

The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,
And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:
The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,
Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius.

Q 10:53

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 10, 53

The three concubines will fight each other for a long time,
The greatest one the least will remain to watch:
The great "Selin" will no longer be her patron,
She will call him fire shield white route.


C1:28
Tobruk will fear the barbarian fleet for a time,
then much later the Western fleet.
Cattle, people, possessions, all will be quite lost.
What a deadly combat between Taurus and Libra.

C2:Q81

Through fire from the sky the city almost burned:
The Urn threatens Deucalion again:
Sardinia vexed by the Punic foist,
After Libra will leave her Phaethon

Century 4, Quatrain 50.

Libra will see the western lands (America) to govern,
Holding the rule over the skies and the earth
No one will see the forces of Asia destroyed
Until seven hold the hierarchy in succession.

C 10 Q 75

He will appear in Asia (and be) at home in the West . . .
The man from the East will come out of his seat
Passing across the Apennines to see France
He will fly through the sky . . .

C 2 Q 29

XI 4

Of a circle, of a lily, there will be born a very great Prince,
Very soon, and late come into his Province,
Saturn and Libra in exaltation:
The House of Venus in decreasing force,
The Lady thereafter masculine under the bark,
In order to maintain the happy Bourbon blood.



edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Before commenting on the quatrains right away, do you have a link to the original ones?
Subtleties can get lost in translations.

Thanks!


PS: Just to say, I think I read a similar proposition here some time back... Was it from you? I thought it interesting, and it was all new. I wish I could remember the tittle...



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Before commenting on the quatrains right away, do you have a link to the original ones?
Subtleties can get lost in translations.

Thanks!


PS: Just to say, I think I read a similar proposition here some time back... Was it from you? I thought it interesting, and it was all new. I wish I could remember the tittle...


You are welcome!

Perhaps it came from me, I have done some research on July 1999 that Nostradamus prophesied(the same month that Falun Dafa was persecuted in China..). I get back to that soon. The news to me is the obvious connection to Scandinavia(where the mythical city of Falun exists) by Nostradamus and how the Swedish and Chinese language can be used to understand him better.

If one matches Nostradamus and Norse mythology one will immediately arrive at Falun Dafa and Li Hongzhi, it is extremely obvious and the clues are numerous and very direct.

Some original lines from Nostradamus in French with a direct translation next to it(variable) here:

yowusa.com...

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq
 


Thanks!

Will check back after reading the quatrains in French!



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok, I don't mean for this to sound like I'm being an a##hole, but, are you saying that Li Hongzhi is God? The reason I ask is it kinda sounds like it and I'm not sure what you mean. As I said, sorry if I sound like an a##hole.



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is exactly the kind of stuff that I am into!
Great thread, I liked the part about "Chiren" as that's
something even I understood.
I would go under the teaching of a master of qi-gong or chi master...


One little note: Ren in chinese actually(When referring to a person)
means person, nan ren - man, nu ren - woman
So to me it would make sense if he meant a person that teaches chi rather then a man who teaches it.
That's just my opinion



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq
 


so... let me get this straight. You're quoting from a French man's prophecies (and as far as I'm aware, Nostradamus wrote in Old French, correct me if I'm wrong)... and using transliterated words, which you're interpreting through Chinese, and Swedish, in order to support your hypothesis?

...dude, that's *terrible* practice.

Nobody, anywhere on earth, of any real reputation or standing would take that seriously. Using transliteration and linguistic gymnastics, you could argue absolutely anything you like, from any text ever written. I mean, seriously, Chinese and Swedish aren't even RELATED languages, so it's not like you can even argue from that angle!

If you're going to start interpreting Nostradamus, best to do it through the original language, and not anything else! Even English translations can be hit and miss, and fail to convey the original meaning at times (see "Bible, The"), which is why it's always so important to go back to the source text for confirmation. Either way, you've simply got to work exegetically (reading OUT OF texts), rather than reading Chinese and Swedish INTO a text... which will allow you to come to any conclusion you wish!
edit on 21-6-2011 by Awen24 because: added note in 2nd paragraph



posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24
 



Lol, I actually do that sometimes just to put connections and stuff and point it out to my family
and such
Pretend like i'm smart hehe



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754
reply to post by Awen24
 



Lol, I actually do that sometimes just to put connections and stuff and point it out to my family
and such
Pretend like i'm smart hehe


Oh my gosh.
Smart? Did you know that in Chinese, the word "smart" is "cong ming"? And did you know that "cong ming" is an anagram for "coin ngng", which is clearly Zulu for "the Jews have taken all our money", and that Nostradamus himself once said "when the Ngng rise again / and the sun shall set / those with noses on their faces / shall rise in the house of Scorpio / and take away your coin-o, / hey merry merry, Tom Bombadillo!"

Eery coincidence!



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding July 1999 it has been discussed by many people and to me it just matches everything else that Nostradamus talked about concerning Falun Dafa and the evil role of the Chinese Communist Party during the end times.

Here I would like to quote Nostradamus regarding the 20th of July 1999(20/7 - note the numbers...) when the CCP started persecuting 100 million Falun Dafa disciples in China. In my opinion that was the start of the final journey towards the very end of things as we know them today.


C 10:72

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


Li Hongzhi´s comment below.

In Reference to a Prophecy


Disciples: What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.1

What he said about "the year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a... Terror, In order to bring back to life the... king..." refers precisely to a few people with ulterior motives in the Central Committee of the CCP using their power to initiate a comprehensive, vicious suppression of Dafa and Dafa disciples. They have arrested people, beaten people, sent people to labor camps, sentenced people to jail, and destroyed the books; they have used the army, the police, secret agents, and diplomatic means; and they have used all radio stations, television stations, and the press to spread lies and carry out the persecution in a villainous fashion. Its overwhelming magnitude seems to threaten to bring down the heavens, while their evilness has spread throughout the entire world. With degenerate notions, the old forces arranged this for the purpose of "examining" Dafa in a destructive manner. The process of Master's Fa-rectification among humans is, as Gods see it, just like a process of resurrection.

As to the sentence "before and after Mars reigns," it means to say that [Karl] Marx is ruling the world before and after the year 1999. Actually, not only those societies ruled by the vile communist party are now practicing Marxism. The social welfare system and its kin adopted by the developed countries of the world are also wicked communist things within capitalism. Those appear to be free societies, yet it seems that the whole world is in fact practicing communism. People who come to the developed countries in the West from countries ruled by the evil communists share one impression: "It feels like communism here, except they don't advocate violent revolution."

With regard to the last part, "in the name of bringing people happiness," this refers to the vile communist party's idea of liberating all of humankind, as well as to Western society's sustaining social welfare through heavy taxation.

Since this matter is still in the process of being concluded, I am only deciphering these several sentences. As a matter of fact, prophecies concerning this time period have circulated in many countries. The few remarks above are only for reference.

Li Hongzhi
June 28, 2000


How long will the persecution last according to Nostradamus? We find the answer in his quatrains again:


C8 Q77
The third anti-christ very soon annihilated
Twenty and seven years his bloody war will last
The heretics are dead, captives, exiled
Blood soaked human bodies, water and reddened
icy rain covering the entire earth.



Remember Nostradamus said the battle between good and evil would last 20 and 7 years and the persecution in China started on 20/7....

This prophecy is just - supernormal. Hence, 2019-07-20 might become an interesting date and maybe also the seven hard years prophesied in the Book of Revelation will precede that date, starting in - 2012....


Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Regarding Chi, you might want to check out this website first..

www.thejinn.net...

Dangers of Chi:
Jinn possession in some Qi Gong (chi kung), tai chi, martial arts and meditation practices

Chi in China
Qigong (“exercise of vital energy”) is a Chinese healing system based on trance. It consists of meditational or movement exercise, or both, induced by use of a highly culture syntonic set of suggestions based on the concept of qi (vital energy). It has been estimated that about 5% of China's 1.3 billion people practise qigong, so this may be the most common form of “hypnosis” practised globally.
Chinese hypnosis can cause qigong induced mental disorders by Sing Lee, associate professor of psychiatry BMJ v320 (7237) Mar 18, 2000
www.thejinn.net...



Originally posted by Gaussq
I wanted to add a different perspective on the Quatrains here so I analyzed the different words Nostradamus uses to describe the ultimate being or God of Gods in this universe.

Nostradamus uses the words Chiren, Selin and Libra to describe him.

Chi(Qi) means Energy in Chinese; "Ren" means Tolerance, Endurance, Patience in Chinese. So "Chiren" refers to a Chinese man who teaches Qi Gong with emphasis on "Ren" in modern society.

Selin(Se-Li-N) means "Watch Li the One" in Swedish.

Libra(Li-Bra) means "Li Good" in Swedish. Libra also means balance in Latin.


Which Qi Gong Master has emerged out of China(in 1992 he published his Qi Gong method) and then visited France and Sweden on his way to the US with explosive growth to 100 million practitioners globally(before the Communists banned Falun Dafa in China and started their vicious persecution)?

Li Hongzhi is his name, his Qi Gong school of cultivation is called Falun Dafa and the principles of his cultivation school are: Zhen-Shan-Ren(!) which means Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance...

Where is the city of Falun situated?

Sweden is the country, hence the connection to Sweden by Nostradamus. Furthermore Nostradamus speaks about "Aquilon"(the Northern wind which will produce the King of Europe) as the future force of the west.

A few quatrains below for your reference. I add more connections between Nostradamus and Falun Dafa in the quatrains later.

This is just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever. Each person must check facts by himself.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

Q 6:54

Within the Isles of five rivers to one,
Through the expansion of the great "Chiren Selin":
Through the drizzles in the air the fury of one,
Six escaped, hidden bundles of flax.

Q 6:58

Between the two distant monarchs,
When the clear Sun is lost through "Selin":
Great enmity between two indignant ones,
So that liberty is restored to the Isles and Siena.


Q 6:78

To proclaim the victory of the great expanding "Selin:"
By the Romans will the Eagle be demanded,
Pavia, Milan and Genoa will not consent thereto,
Then by themselves the great Lord claimed.


Quatrain 6:80

From Fez the realm will reach those of Europe,
Their city ablaze and the blade will cut:
The great one of Asia by land and sea with great troop,
So that blues and perses the cross will pursue to death.

Q8:31

The first great fruit of the prince of Perchiera,
then will come a cruel and wicked man.
In Venice he will lose his proud glory,
and is led into evil by then younger Selin.

Q 8:54

Under the colour of the marriage treaty,
a magnanimous act by the 'Chiren selin':
St. Quintin and Arras recovered on the journey;
By the Spanish a second butcher's bench is made.

Q 9:73

The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,
And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:
The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,
Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius.

Q 10:53

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 10, 53

The three concubines will fight each other for a long time,
The greatest one the least will remain to watch:
The great "Selin" will no longer be her patron,
She will call him fire shield white route.


C1:28
Tobruk will fear the barbarian fleet for a time,
then much later the Western fleet.
Cattle, people, possessions, all will be quite lost.
What a deadly combat between Taurus and Libra.

C2:Q81

Through fire from the sky the city almost burned:
The Urn threatens Deucalion again:
Sardinia vexed by the Punic foist,
After Libra will leave her Phaethon

Century 4, Quatrain 50.

Libra will see the western lands (America) to govern,
Holding the rule over the skies and the earth
No one will see the forces of Asia destroyed
Until seven hold the hierarchy in succession.

C 10 Q 75

He will appear in Asia (and be) at home in the West . . .
The man from the East will come out of his seat
Passing across the Apennines to see France
He will fly through the sky . . .

C 2 Q 29

XI 4

Of a circle, of a lily, there will be born a very great Prince,
Very soon, and late come into his Province,
Saturn and Libra in exaltation:
The House of Venus in decreasing force,
The Lady thereafter masculine under the bark,
In order to maintain the happy Bourbon blood.



edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
 


Well, I know that Qi Gong can induce demonic possession and it has happened in alot of people, especially in China where it is a huge practice form. In fact, if you practice Qi Gong with a pursuit of supernormal powers or other bad thoughts, anything can happen... There are lives in other dimensions and they are both good and bad, avoid the bad ones is my advice.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Now I tried the same angle on the Scandinavian endtimes prophecies namely using a Chinese and Swedish language perspective on the synonyms for the Lord of Lords.

The Lord of Lords in Voluspa, Eddan etc are called different names, ie:

Slidr(like a river from the east who flows through Valleys and rectifies the world)
Heimdali
Heimdall
Heimdallr
Hallinskide
Gullintanne

If we decipher these words we get the following:

S-Li-Dr - "Gods Li Him" flows from the east through Valleys according to the prophecy. "The Valleys" is a famous region in Sweden where Falun is the capital... Li Hongzhi is the Master of Falun Dafa...

Heim-Dal-Li - Home in a Valley - Li. As mentioned before the Master of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi.

Heim-Dal-El - Home of Gods Valley.

Heimdallr- Home in Valleys

Hall(Heaven in old Nordic language)-Li-the One-Qi(Energy in Chinese)-De(Virtue in Chinese) meaning "Li the One´s Heaven with Energy and Virtue".

Gul-Li-One-Tan-ne means "Yellow Li the One Tan Ne" The two last words Tan and Ne looks strange.

But if we look closely there is an old word for the highest God in Germanic religion called WoTan and a "Tan" in Chinese means something like a man enlightened in the Daoist cultivation school.

About Ne, if we put together Li-n-ne it can be understood as Li-the One-Ne(born in French) or rather Linné - a famous Swedish name whose namesday is the - 13th of May - the same birthday as Li Hongzhi.

The last one is a bit tricky but in the end I interpret is as: Yellow Li the One - the Enlightened one born on the 13th of May.


All in all this method or perspective from China-Sweden gives striking results and leaves no doubt about who has come from the east to rectify the world during these endtimes. Li Hongzhi is the name and Falun Dafa is his cultivation school based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth is offered.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq
 

Gaussq, I don't buy into your Chinese fulfillment's. Nosty was writing about French futures. But he had to hide his solutions to prevent participant filaments. I've posted on some of this before. Check out my posts under Carpooler. There was never a year zero, so if you add one year to 1999 + seven months, you get Aug.2001. He never wrote 1999AD, only a span of 1999 years + seven months. To get to true A.D. dates, you need to add one year to the end of his string. The "Il Duce's demise quatrain that you note, runs from about 1923, all the way to June of 1957. Erika Cheetham said it went off the rails in 1945, but that isn't so. It's written from the same perspective as the Biblical story of the death of King Saul, and the transfer of his emblems to the Biblical David. King David was never near the battle that took the lives of Saul and Jonathon. But you are onto something in spite of this. If you can figure out the perspectives, you can solve some of the anagrams better than if you are reading it in old, or original French. It's all the interpreters who "Update" the original texts, that mangle the anagrams. Just like the photos of OBL, it was the photos of Il Duce' hanging upside down like a side of bacon, that proved to the world, he was really dead. These were taken by an American G.I., and published in a special 5 year remembrance issue of LOOK, magazine. Then the giant glossies were mailed back to the G.I. who provided them, as the definitive proof of Mussolini's death. These don't jive with your Falun Gong axe grinding project, but you will still need some two dozen solutions to be taken seriously. BTW, that G.I.'s name shows up in that very quatrain hidden in the anagram of "Mis et Mal". Find the 1950 LOOK magazine issue, and solve this riddle. That Sgt.'s full name and rank are printed on the face of those photos, per his demands to LOOK. But there are no Chinese connections. It's just that Mussolini was fated to leave a good looking corpse. And he was the only one, of the four great Fascist leaders of the WWII era, to do so.



posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
reply to post by Gaussq
 

Gaussq, I don't buy into your Chinese fulfillment's. Nosty was writing about French futures. But he had to hide his solutions to prevent participant filaments. I've posted on some of this before. Check out my posts under Carpooler. There was never a year zero, so if you add one year to 1999 + seven months, you get Aug.2001.



That is your interpretation at your wisdom level. My interpretation is very different. About Nostradamus I do believe most of his prophecies refer to the battle of evil vs good during the endtimes. And a prophet can enter into other dimensions and see our future and past history with dates and all(remember that Nostradamus not only prophesied the future but the past back to Atlantis and before). He can see the whole world from that dimension and it is not confined to a specific territory or country. Prophecy is a higher form of science and is not understood by most people.

Most importantly, since the beginning of this civilization there never was a spiritual practice who spread worldwide from zero to 100 million people in seven years and was then persecuted on a massive brutal scale like the one the CCP instigated on 20th July 1999 in China. This is the event of all times but most people don´t think about it. Consider Christianity and its persecution by the Romans, they never had that kind of growth and it was only founded by everyday people, not Jesus.

We are talking about the most righteous people in this world who are being treated worse than many criminals in China. Do you think the Lord of Lords would not give a hint about this event in the prophecies? Just like the Bible says the "Great Red Dragon" will persecute goodness. What in this world is the Great Red Dragon?..


About July 1999 it is very clear to most people:

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.


Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.


edit on 9-8-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join