It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Essex Teen Arrested In FBI Global Hacking Probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anon and Lulz all have the same agenda
by the Feds.

Pass Net Neutrality.

Also a Soros objective.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I believe this 19 yr old is the same
guy from the Anon video phase 1
initiated video.

as I hate re-typing everything as
a lot of these threads overlap
in content.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now the question is:
will he disappear and you never hear
from him again like happened to the
5 who got arrested for Operation
Payback ???

I've been following your info on Lulzsec for a bit Boondock, I read the post that got deleted and just wanted to give you a general thanks for your close inspection of the things happening with the cyber war.
It's appreciated.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastthings
I've been following your info on Lulzsec for a bit Boondock, I read the post that got deleted and just wanted to give you a general thanks for your close inspection of the things happening with the cyber war.
It's appreciated.

thank you for the kudos

like I said from day 1 here at ATS.
I just want the truth.

And in this day and time, it seems
to be hidden in a sea of propaganda.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

It's appreciated.

thank you for the kudos

like I said from day 1 here at ATS.
I just want the truth.

And in this day and time, it seems
to be hidden in a sea of propaganda.

When lies are dogma it is treason to speak the truth. And I agree completely with your assessment that the real end goal is Net Neutrality, the internet is the last bastion of freedom left to the people. There are many reasons the elite want to lock down the net, people are waking up at an unprecedented rate and with an ever increasing list of global tragedies unfolding too much information and too much freedom is being permitted to the populace. The solution? The great firewall of the USA. I've been following anon for years, but not a single time have I had such a bad taste in my mouth as I do about Lulzsec and now Web Ninjas. They reek of problem-reaction-solution.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
GOOD! I think they need to get these criminals.
They need to make example of this guy. Lock him up for DECADES....
Put him in a cell with a guy name Larry....

Track down his friends too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

In the very unlikely event that they're not feds why would you possibly want some kid to spend decades rotting in prison over such minor stuff? Such a vindictive viewpoint for someone that at the most had to deal with PSN being down and not having access to COD.

Personal vested interest in revenge much? You're much more inhumane touting such a view than anything they've done with weak DDOS attacks. I bet you're just begging for net neutrality so that these horrible big bad net criminals can't hurt anyone ever again, right?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
hmmm, has he been arrested, or offered a job?

aha, my thoughts exactly!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

In the very unlikely event that they're not feds why would you possibly want some kid to spend decades rotting in prison over such minor stuff? Such a vindictive viewpoint for someone that at the most had to deal with PSN being down and not having access to COD.

Well..If they are accessing private user info, they are thieves..
These "hacker" can easily sell the information they access to people with malicious intent.

These cyber attacks can be dangerous financially and personally...
I don't care what they hack into.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Note to remember: Just cause they hacked and gained personal information on people
doesn't mean it's necessarily for evil purposes, maybe they got personal information on someone
within the gov't and wish to mess with them, and if so, they would get me to laugh finally

If not, then yes....evil intent to mess with regular civilians....wont truely know until they do something
with the knowledge they've obtained.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754
Note to remember: Just cause they hacked and gained personal information on people
doesn't mean it's necessarily for evil purposes, maybe they got personal information on someone
within the gov't and wish to mess with them, and if so, they would get me to laugh finally

If not, then yes....evil intent to mess with regular civilians....wont truely know until they do something
with the knowledge they've obtained.

They released 60k passwords/emails.... What did you think happen with this info? I saw it in a game board and many replys about people loging into email accounts and making chaos.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Second Line.

You're one of the rational people here. (As we get.) This seems to be a smokescreen. People want names and faces to pin "crimes" to, and it's sad they pull a teen into the fray. Lulzsec and Anonymous have gotten horribly accused of high end cyber warfare, yet all they produce is a teen that will spill all. Really? Hard for me to believe as fact. A teen in England, and 4 in Spain, they cover everyone that is doing "hacking" nowadays? Are they REALLY that organized?. Oh, yes, TPTB have to pass some sort of law. I smell a rat.

I am doing more research, and will have a thread soon.

edit on 6/21/11 by Druid42 because: forgot the apostrophe

edit on 6/21/11 by Druid42 because: and a question mark

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They reported on it on Sky News a few minutes ago and mentioned that Ryan may have some sort of mental disability too similar to Gary McKinnon having Asperger's Syndrome.

Now, once the initial "yeah, they got someone" rhetoric dies down, will we find out any semblance of truth in his arrest and what he was really doing or will they do what they did with Gary and try to force extradition to the US anyway whether innocent of anything major or not?

We shall see.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So much for this kid being the mastermind behind Lulzsec.
Lulzsec apparantly continue to operate business as usual.

rt.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join