It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Xbox360 Blackops Clan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yo guys, I play call of duty most of the days to pass bordum when I have nothing to do and was wandering if anyone on ATS would like to group up (we are an online community after all) and make a clan on call of duty play together to begin with and when were comfortable with each other start chatting away about topics on ATS or anything really.

If your interested let me know, would be cool to have some peeps to play with.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Windows

sure, why not...wh33liNdiehl

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Windows

What's your gamertag?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
xbox ??? thats like a babies toy...

i got ps3 but i do have blaCK OpS on pC
cant i play against with yas online ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Windows

for shizzle, let me know your gamer tag, mine is TeCHaTa, I am 2nd in command of the 4SKN clan but by all means, were are not bound by any means, all the guys are great, send me an invite and look foreward to talking with you.
Greats and Chat later
Tech

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

I've played the PS3, no big deal, and I had every other Playstation...XBox is better hands down.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm not a fanboy either way, but I do own a PS3. If anyone likes playing COD Black OPs or any other shooter (on PS3) for that matter, add me: d-ee-j

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Awesome to see some guys are interested, my PS3 broke and ever since the whole sony ordeal I just stuck to my xbox and I am 10th prestige

My gamer tag is Ryrus, I should of added it earlier on! (Blond moment
)

I share my xbox with my 8 year old nephew so some may see me online at times and try invite me to a party or game and if I don't accept you'll know the reason why, giving you a heads up now because my nephew wont reply to anyone.

new topics

top topics

join