It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Provocateur Uncovered During Protests in Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is a video showing an Agent Provocateur causing trouble, and being chased away by the mob in Stuttgart Germany, during a protest against the building of multi billion euro train station.

What the person yelling is saying is "Der hat ne Knarre" in english: "He's got a gun"

From what I have seen on comments is that people seem to think he is either a cop, someone who works for the company that is building the train station or just a hooligan.

In my own opinion, I think the most valid explaination is that he works for the interests behind the building of the train station, with the objective being to start violence and make the protesters look bad in the public eye.
edit on 21-6-2011 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is a translation to the You-tube abstract.
Its a bit messy but I will reproduce as it is posted

GWM 20.06. Provocateur in brawl-related hoax has not beaten the police! Here are some more: www.youtube.com... video of www.youtube.com... Thanks to Uwe Paps for the video that he recorded. It is clear to see that this policeman is not seriously injured. The police command in Stuttgart, scatters again intentionally false reports of injuries and operations. Our review of yesterday evening. www.radio-utopie.de... .. . stuttgart-21-kartell.org... www.parkschuetzer.de... kopfbahnhof-21.de... www.bei-abriss-aufstand.de... ---- ------------------ the Banana Republic, BR, Germany, Federal Republic of Germany, now more democracy, welfare state, censorship, media, German, social, social market economy, citizens' money, real income, Euro and DM, interest and compound interest, the Basic Law, Basic Law, Constitution, felt, antitrust, alternative, system Relevant, corruption, corruption, Commissioner, President, EU, ​​European Union, Lobby, globalization, self-sufficient, self-sufficient, self-sufficiency, regional, unity, justice and freedom Please also www.youtube.com... "subscribe", thank you Tags: Banana Republic Stuttgart Stuttgart21 the referendum referendum Volksbefrageung 21 S21 K21 head protectors Green Park station remain above Winfried Kretschmann referendum freeze stop awarding stress test construction and Action Alliance Montagsdemo Groundwater management by public petition 20:06:11 20:06:11 Stuttgart: Agent Provocateur has been unmasked! The Banana Republic Herrmanan spokesman Matthias Park guards

Category:
News & Politics
Tags:
GWM 20 06 Agent provocateur in Brawl has no Beating relative False report the Police Stuttgart 20:06:11 Agent Provocateur was unmasked the Banana republic Stuttgart21 The Referendum Referendum Volksbefrageung 21 S21 K21 Terminus above remain Park guards Green Winfried Kretschmann Referendum Freeze Stop awarding Stress Test Construction and Action Alliance Monday demonstrations from Groundwater Management Petition for Matthias Herrmanan Press officer
License:
Standard License YouTube

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In these turbulent times would not seem the smartest idea to infiltrate cover-agents in demonstrations. If Powers of Any Sort get in there with the purpose of sparking violence, they might get a huge riot in response.

I dont care. I'll just stand up and applause.

edit on 21-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
September last year were also such people who were suspected to be provocateur of the police.

Here is one example: www.youtube.com...
This video was also made public in MSM to show the evil attacks on the police

In the video description it basically says:
On this day I took part at the student demonstration in Stuttgart. When the police came it was police in civil clothing, dressed like radical protesters in black, with a police vest over it. They were quite violent against peaceful students.
Later the uniformed police arrived and the civil dressed policeman retreated. Afterwards it was possible to recognize them among the demonstrates without their police vest.

The in this policevideo visible protester fits to the appearance of the civil policeman. He held the pepper spray like it is taught for policemen and in Germany these pepper spray types are only available to police. Also it looks like he had a protection vest under his jacket. Under his mask near the ear is something for communication or so.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

oh I just read a article at spiegel.de. It says a civil policeman were attacked at the demonstrations. The prosecutors office investigates the case with the suspicion of attempted manslaughter (German article).
edit on 21-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

The problem is that these protests are a highly debated subject in Germany. The point to the agent provocateurs is to be able to cast a negative light on these protests to the german public, therefore undermining the protesters efforts.

These protests aren't about causing chaos. They are about stopping a highly destructive venture that is supported by a corrupt government.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

The problem is that these protests are a highly debated subject in Germany. The point to the agent provocateurs is to be able to cast a negative light on these protests to the german public, therefore undermining the protesters efforts.

These protests aren't about causing chaos. They are about stopping a highly destructive venture that is supported by a corrupt government.

Oh! That's.. different, that's Machiavellian.
And probably they know average German will oppose any form of street violence, even if there's an ethical cause behind it.

I see.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
double post

edit on 21-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Amazing. This article is in german, but roughly says this: The police are now saying that the protests have turned violent, referring to an incident where a police officer in civilian clothing was uncovered and then beaten. They are now looking to prosecute for attempted murder.

Link to Article

Maybe this refers to the video? Either way, this is proof of what I was talking about in my last post. And more proof that police are among the protesters in civilian clothing looking to instigate.
edit on 22-6-2011 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Let's not forget Agent Provocateur in London earlier this year

top topics

join