It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are all just over reacting???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sometimes I wish and think all these conspiracies and other current events are just made up. We like other "radicals", just fuel the fire and manifest thoughts into reality....A reality that we want so bad to happen. I wish sometimes that this knot in my stomach is just getting worst cause I continue to believe this non sense and cant differentiate between fact and fiction and its all melting together into a fiasco of craziness. What if we are wrong and just over reacting. God I hope. I cant continue to think of whats ahead for us and even though we live in exciting times, its times that are going to be hard for our species. I wish all this nonsense was just our doing, just us being conspiracy theorist and making something out of nothing, but I know we aren't. So here's to us Americans, and our species, hoping we make it out of this safely and can handle the inevitable thats around the corner. God bless us all, and I really dont believe in one, but I think we need devine intervention.

Mods please move if you need too....Didn't really know where to post something like this since its just a thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

Sadly I feel some things in our lives, especially under the thumb of the USA Government, are so horrible that we wish they weren't true. If the world lasts long enough Americans are all going to be depicted as great uncaring monsters, and just like people look at documentaries and ask "why didn't someone just kill Hitler?" millions are going to ask the same of us, and wonder why we are such cowards, with our closets full of firepower.

Ispilot6946 I found that putting in too much face time on sites like this one and taking it all so seriously can ruin ones day rather quickly. I realized I have to live in the moment, enjoy what I can, and get outside and appreciate things while I still can. TS can HTF any time, anywhere. But that is no call to live in tense paranoia and unhappiness.

I thank God I don't live in some hell-hole where live ammo is flying around. It's good to be aware and awake, but its also good to be thankful for what you've got, and to go enjoy it and make the most of your short fleeting time on planet Earth. Don't wait for the death of a loved one to wake you up to how important getting out and living life is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Have a read at this, my friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may find your hypothesis to be quite true

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What's worse: to overreact or to become complacent? At least we're preparing ourselves mentally for any challenges that come our way. And if nothing happens? Overreacting to situations helps one to think outside the box, so then we can apply that mental diversity to the drudgery of our daily lives in ordinary situations.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Some are exactly that. Look around this site and you will find everything from the blatantly false, to the debatable, to those topics that are entirely possible. Seeing the difference is the key.

top topics

join