It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everyone please read..this is a true concept that can be applied to many modern problems!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
its simple...
if it involves a large corporation or someone earning money
and there’s no research proving it wrong then it is most likely true

example:
'mobiles cause cancer - or admit dangerous levels or radiation'
all we ever hear on the media is of poorly organised research that cant make up a conclusive answer..
reality is if they didn’t cause cancer the mobile companies would pay millions to get the research that says so..
but they cant so all we hear is that 'were not really sure, but its probably safe'

apply this to many examples and it makes good logical sense

please share this as i think it puts a lot of stuff into context!

edit on 21-6-2011 by dilapidated because: accidently pressed enter before typing out the main part of the post

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
what do you mean?

silence?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Empty?

Is this like the dragon warrior scroll... the secret is YOU?

ETA... Thanks for putting something in this post. I think you need to clarify your idea a bit, though. It only barely makes sense. More examples?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
interesting.

of course it is the way you say.

but the problem is that the news are reporting what the masters tell them to report on a specific day in a week.

everything is connected.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

I believe what he is saying is that cellphone companies have the money to get research well done to prove that their cellphones do not cause cancer. Yet the only research that has been done, has been poorly done. And this research says they might cause cancer, but might not. The OP is saying when this happens with large corporations that what it might be is the truth. Therefore he is concluding that cellphones do cause cancer.

I believe this is the point the OP is trying to make and that one can apply it to other similar examples. Apologies to the OP if I explained his point wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

dilapidated you may well be on to something here. companies, governments etcetera do go out of their way to tout features & benefits. so it is logical that if something of importance is missing, one may well be safe to assume the news not being said exists. and its not good news, so they keep mum about it.

on the other hand, look at how Consumer Reports and Fox 5 News have been found to 'force' an issue to get the desired results they wish to exploit. CR (a few years back) damaged themselves when it was found out they reported on the Suzuki Samurai in an unfair light after doing whatever it took to make the vehicle tip-over in a parking lot. F5N was caught with their pants down more than once as well, using creative simulations to depict "what might have been" instead of what was.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Yes,

But I heard so many times about vegetables being good for your health, then they say in the news the research showed vegetables are full of pesticide.

They say honey is good for your health but they also mention it is not good in some cases in the other occasion.

The point:

Do not watch the news.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

Yes,

But I heard so many times about vegetables being good for your health, then they say in the news the research showed vegetables are full of pesticide.

They say honey is good for your health but they also mention it is not good in some cases in the other occasion.

The point:

Do not watch the news.

Love the conclusion there.

One more people need to start doing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

Actually, the WHO just a couple weeks ago released a report stating that there is definitely a link between cell phone use and certain brain cancers.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Originally posted by seiva7

Yes,

The point:

Do not watch the news.

Love the conclusion there.

One more people need to start doing.

am I right or right?

reading the news is little bit different as you are more active if you are reading it, especially on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Oh you are definitely right.

Watching it is a whole different story, that helps the media (the 4th branch) brainwash the people.

new topics

top topics

join