It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if aliens were confirmed to be on the earth across all news stations?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well, I don't believe God is a creation - I believe He's the creator, and the universe and people are the creations.

Also, was your comment about Pleadians for me? If you're referring to the alleged meeting between aliens and Eisenhower back in '54, that's a story I find interesting (not saying I think it's true
).

Anyway, just to answer the OP's original comments directly...I think the reactions would differ. I myself wouldn't be that surprised, but at the same time...if governments were revealing it all of a sudden, you'd have to wonder what their motives were. Let's just say it's not something I'd immediately accept as fact, until some form of acceptable proof had been provided. What "proof" is will probably also differ between individuals.
edit on 22-6-2011 by WolfLookout because: Fixed emoticon

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfLookout

No, what I am saying, is the Pleadians understand the concept of The Creation, then there is God, who is a human in perfection.

Your understanding is that because we are Gods creations, we are a part of God, made in his image, and he created everything else.

The Pleadians, Jmmanuel (Jesus) and The Angel Gabriel (From the Archangelic Realms of Light) believe in The Creation and God, as separate entities, still a part of The Creation, but different aspects. So God still created us in his image, but God is a part of The Creation, which is what holds together everything, all these dimensions.

The reason Grays are here, originally, because they can exist in an environment consisting of Carbon Dioxide. They were originally meant to be here to help, and if all else failed, and we became extinct, they would populate the polluted planet. Unfortunately we started polluting with radiation, something even they cannot exist in. Radiation is the death particle. In the rock, and under the ground, it serves its purpose in nature, and is not harmful at all, it's only when we drag up tons of rock and condense into ounces of poisonous metals that we cause the problem.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Even if there were video of Obama on the WH lawn shaking hands with an alien, and then walking into his ship and lifting off, I still wouldn't fully believe it, because we can easily make that happen with CGI. I wouldn't believe aliens are visiting Earth until I met an alien myself, saw 2 forms of intergalactic ID, and then he would have to take me for a ride around the solar system on his spaceship. That's about what it would take for me to be sure.
edit on 21-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

pretty much this right here. even tho i believe they are real, are governments around the world are all so corrupted, i wouldnt be surprised if they did something like this to get out of what ever predicament they are in.

but if it really were REAL et's, then yea they still gotta take me on a trip around our solar system just so i can be sure

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
And here we go again... Religions are nothing but a scam to keep you in line why the hell don´t you get it? The old books are nothing but a bunch of pages written by men and that´s it. Religions aren´t a good thing ffs. They just exist to devide the people becoming one human race and to keep them in check with the hell nonsense. The vatican is just a bunch of lyers and hypocrites. Everytime the pope shows up and prays for worldwide peace i want to puke.

Why the f*ck do you feel the need to believe in a invisible entity? Some time ago i saw a documentation about some religious nutjob parents who refused to get their ill daughter in a hospital because god will save her. The daughter died and those people said it was gods will that she died but the hospital said they could have saved her. How f*cked up is that?

Religions are just pointless and stupid. I´m looking forward to the day everybody on the planet is going to realise that and put all there differences by side. We are humans for ffs and not christians,moslems,hindu or whatever. We all bleed the same and even the skin colour shouldn´t matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A bishop speaking to the Pope.

Benny, we got busted!!!
Wha' ya mean?
Look at the TV...

Benny replied.
Oh lol, it was fun while it last. Now we must leave the kids and gtfo.
Burn everything, ill try to grab as much gold as i can.

Or

Jeesus!!, almost got an heart attack, i thought we'd got busted by the cops at first.
Those aliens are no biggie, we'll trade with them alcohol and mirrors for their technologies.
edit on 22-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Fox News would call for their arrest as illegal aliens.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayjay
reply to post by OwenGP185

Fox News would call for their arrest as illegal aliens.

I hope Fox News would be the first target if a alien invasion takes place after that they can wipe out the so called world leaders and their stupid followers.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Seriously, we're the ones in the first world nations, who's votes are so important for some reason to support the leaders who support the globalists, who create a pyramid system. We're the ones kept in a media bubble, lied to with controlled info that rivals CHINA.

In third world countries, such as the Phillipines, run by renegades/mobsters/criminals, they keep their populous in a state of poverty and weakness BY INTENT, to limit the likelihood being overthrown.

And in these countries they don't lie, nor does anyone who is lucky enough to have television, phones, or communication complain.

So in the Phillipines, on the CARTOON NETWORK, roughly 15 X a day, they have an ad, for children, to condition and program them, and to ready them for their NWO type of ET disclosure.

A greys face and then, The Aliens Are Coming, The Aliens Are Coming. Then a child's face morphs into a demon with the words, "Evil is Good".

Something is already being planned, and children are being programmed early, and out in the open in some countries.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So in the Phillipines, on the CARTOON NETWORK, roughly 15 X a day, they have an ad, for children, to condition and program them, and to ready them for their NWO type of ET disclosure.

A greys face and then, The Aliens Are Coming, The Aliens Are Coming.

It's Ben 10.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Heres your most accurate answer so far.

I was abducted ,implanted,taken to the moon and have been taken repeatedly since,sometimes with friends.
I met four different races of ----humans---they are all related to us,as universal life.

We really arent that important to them and will continue to be unimportant until we can defend our planet and solar system.

We are currently involved,as humanity on a universal level,in a galactic war.

We do have friends and we certainly do have enemies.

DO YOU BELIEVE EVERY WORD I JUST SAID????

There is your answer,no one would beleve it unless they were faced with a physical reality like an abduction or a personal craft sighting and interaction.

Unless all the major religons joined forces and agreed that these people exist.

Say the top ten groups,thats what it would take to not have belief without panic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
The vatican is just a bunch of lyers and hypocrites. Everytime the pope shows up and prays for worldwide peace i want to puke.

Why the f*ck do you feel the need to believe in a invisible entity? Some time ago i saw a documentation about some religious nutjob parents who refused to get their ill daughter in a hospital because god will save her. The daughter died and those people said it was gods will that she died but the hospital said they could have saved her. How f*cked up is that?

+1 and wow, people can be that stupid, not caring about your child and saying it was justified...

I just wonder, what are these zombies ? All the preyers who go to the Vatican to see the Pope? They act liek zombified by the church and that includes young people as well ... pathetic picture

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Everybody on this forum maybe psychologically prepared to receive that kind of news, this subject i's nothing new for us.

But we are talking about the general public at large, and are nowhere near prepared to deal with this kind of news that could cause an existential shock through the entire system.

Honestly it's a black box (pandora's box) we can speculate here and there, but no one really knows what's going to happen until it happens, some thing crazy could happen, none that are particularly any good like terrorists going ape# and setting off WMD's in large populated areas. There's a danger there we don't know about.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well if they came to enslave us all , good luck with that , were already doing it with our own current leaders in a way . If they came to wipe us all out , just get it over with already , because if I survive i'm taking some of them with me to the grave , and so will a lot of other people . The weak kneed and slack jawed will do what they always have , turn traitor to the human race and sell us out for the most profit .

Let us decide if it is for our common good or not as a race , to many lies and to much deceit for to long . Especially from those that want and need us to trust THEM .

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am pretty confident that day will never come anytime soon.It will never happen in our lifetime.The goverment will never let it happen now.The aliens will never let it happen now.But this does not stop other aliens species from contacting us.Wrong.The aliens have already though of this one too.No alien species will contact us anytime soon.The earth is a no fly zone for other alien species.Can you imagien the trouble it would cause to the goverment if infact a event like this happened at the wrong time in our history.I know a lot of people would like full disclosure to happen tomorrow but they do not relise the negitive reprecussions it would cause the goverment the aliens and all of us.The aliens have revealed themselfs too soon on other worlds which caused very bad reprecussions for the the whole species and themselfs.The aliens will know when the time is right.The goverment will know when the time is right.It will not be tomorrow but i think it may happen one day.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Gorgantheium,some really good points.

I agree with a lot of your perspective,I think it should be up to the people ,not the governments because they dont truly represent the people they are puppet regimes from the US to Russia,and the "newly recognised human species"are obviously operating within their own agendas as they kidnap people and damage them both psycologically and physically.

So I agree with your synopsis but I think the people should and will decide when disclosure is needed,the pressure exerted by a very few highly educated people,the type of pressure we are seeing today from the type of people of applying it,astronaughts,physicists,scientists,mathameticians,astronomers,psycologists,doctors,military officers,highly placed and highly respected politicians from MAJOR countries---see paul hillier---.

Disclosure is coming very soon,because of these people and their voices.

The baby boomers biggest gift to us will be THEIR DEATHBED CONFESSIONS ,this is the way to the truth,the only way we can get information our governments FORCED THESE PEOPLE UNDER FALSE AND CRIMINAL PRETENSES TO KEEP SECRET FOR THEIR ENTIRE NATURAL LIVES.

Yes,it will be in our lifetimes,I know 20 year olds who already know much of what it took me five of six years to learn and some researchers 30yrs to a lifetime to learn,AND THEY BELIEVE THE ACADEMICS AND DISBELIEVE THEIR GOVERNMENTS AND CHURCHES.

When we no longer have to deal with the masses of boomers who have been forced to play a large part in the lies and deception forced upon humanity---due to sheer numbers of colluding boomers---it will be MUCH EASIER TO ROOT OUT THE REMAINING LIARS AND DECIEVERS.Most guilty parties may have passed but we will handilly fix our governments and churches,with swiftness and surety.

A young person is more likely to believe me than the church when I say I was abducted,simply because they have a hard time believing in an imaginary idea,they are WAY MORE GROUNDED THAN THEIR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS WERE.

They will believe people BEFORE POWERS.

The first generation in hundreds of years like this,that is not able to relate to the powermongers.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayjay

Originally posted by Unity_99

A greys face and then, The Aliens Are Coming, The Aliens Are Coming.

It's Ben 10.

My friend says its an add that is on 15 X or so a day, and its massive programming to children. In that country anyone who has a tv is so grateful they don't complain.

This is something they are planning, to enourage NWO, and it will be slight of hand.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Where did you read / see / hear about this cartoon network thing? I would like to go look into that.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
So I was wondering, let’s say tomorrow there was breaking news across all news station across the world. It was confirmed that intelligent aliens do exist and visit this planet earth and even footage of a real alien was broadcast onto TV without undenial proof. What next?

People would go on with their lives, sooner or later. Of course it would AT FIRST shatter all religions and especially people "in power"....but they would somehow adapt and come up with new schemes and would somehow integrate Aliens into their belief systems...simply accept is as fact as any OTHER scientific major discovery. Why? Because its the only thing to do .)

Did the world collide after they found out that time/space is actually not what the conventional view of it was? No.
Did the world come to an halt after it was discovered the EARTH is actually rotating around the sun and not vice versa? No.

To be honest, the *stupid* thought we would be the only ones in an universe of millions of galaxies each with zillions of stars and possible planets - is ridiculous to say at least. So...yes there are aliens out there (somewhere)...and if it turns out they occasionally stopping by here i think mankind would survive this too.

At the end, it might actually benefit mankind....but we are still (mentally, spiritually) way behind in MANY things...i mean we are fighting our own people of other religion, race etc...how would we deal with aliens? It would be a BIG shock but could possible trigger some more positive results in the long run.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amren
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Why do you all assume that Religion and the Church would fall? Considering NONE of you have ANY IDEA if the ET's have a religion OR maybe they do and it turns out they're Christians; then what? Oh, now you're screwed! Because they have come to cleanse the sinful scum from the face of the planet!
See? Don't make assumptions. People assume that because they "appear" to be more technologically advanced, they MUST be Atheists.
Since you have no way of knowing...

Because Church (NOT religion, mind you!) and governments MAINLY depend on the idea that someone is in power and controlling other people.

The appearance of Aliens would pretty much weaken all those (already fragile) structures...ESPECIALLY if the Aliens are far superior technologically, mentally, etc....which i can ASSUME looking at the mess Earth is.

Furthermore, i dont think the "appearance" of Aliens would actually be the big deal.

The big deal would be the questions arising afterwards and LIKELY the revelations that we are their "children" so to speak...either created by them through some in-breeding of them with other species on our planet...or maybe even DELIBERATELY put on this planet as part of some sort of "universal" program to inhibit the whole galaxy.

Basically, the knowledge that those beings are far, far superior and we are genetically inferior since we are only "half" aliens and the other half monkeys or something.

This would be HUGE since as of now mankind thinks they are the most intelligent species there is....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join