It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman captures UFO on video in Wales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Venus? Did the"expert" even look at the images? I'm not saying it was a alien ship, but that ain't a pic of venus.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
News Flash!

UFO is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object. I see them all the time. They're flying; I don't know what they are; they are unidentified. Are they extra-terrestrial in origin? Maybe, but I really kinda doubt it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
News Flash!

UFO is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object. I see them all the time. They're flying; I don't know what they are; they are unidentified. Are they extra-terrestrial in origin? Maybe, but I really kinda doubt it.

Exactly.I like Stanton Friedman's take on UFO's-The question isn't are ALL UFO 's extra terrestrial craft(of course not),but rather are ANY?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Weather Balloon? Thats one of thier explainations? What, did these guys once work for the Roswell department of investigation or something? The planet Venus? yeah whatever.

Ive seen Venus enough times both morn and eve, it doesnt look NOTHIN like that, nuthin at all.

God, youd think they would come up with new disinfor instead of the same onld Venus/weather ballon crap.

Whatever that was, its pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That looks more like the Goodyear Blimp rather than a weather balloon. Bunch of bull to conceive the simple minded.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
news.bbc.co.uk...

The object in the picture looks like it could be flare or ghosting within the camera...but she claims to have seen it with her eyes as well...

All the same, this looks like just another claim from a yokel seeking the limelight.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, she doesn't have much else for proof. The image could have been hoaxed, yet there's no way to prove it so it remains to be real for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well i believe it was not Venus either. I have seen venus many times before and it has never looked like that. It could be an experimental aircraft. Honestly I think it is a satillite with the "sunset/Sunrise" emitting the reflection causing a multicolored"rainbow" type effect. I was expecting a .mov file not a pic.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A pic of that quality can't be taken seriously, it could be ANYthing.

new topics

top topics

join