It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No unusual dreams relating to Elenin/personal report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Haven't been picking up anything recently. I guess it's unusual to report not sensing anything.

For some weeks before the March earthquake in Japan I had some very disturbing dreams. None that related to earthquakes though. I am convinced that some people can sense a gravitational trough forming. Not picking up anything now. Dreams, from experience, would be repetitive, persistent.

This is a strange post, it seems. I have never been paid for clairvoyant work.

Remote viewing can give you headaches. Anyone doing such work would not likely be believed.
Remote viewing can lead to unintended consequences, you might find stuff you don't want to know.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Excellent news.

What about sanity in the world? Any hints?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Seems pretty quiet. Hate to tell you but I am a christian. I say a brief request before I go to bed, that I "sleep well and dream well". When I have a terrible dream I feel gob smacked. Like it's unfair.

Not all people who are sensitive are brooding in nature. My birthday is July 31, and I have a Leo's personality, left handed, too. I have a black cat that sleeps on my bed every night. Sgt. Lookie is close to being 17.

I could forcefully try to reach out to get info on Elenin, but I think I will let it reach out to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I just wrote out my dream of last night, a second moon at first and finally growing to fill the sky. I may post. It was quite vivid and all was remembered which is odd. I was told that this has been here before but never this close in a matter of fact telling. The second part or the larger vision was as though I was watching it on a large computer screen, very large, with overlays and all that. I actually saw the surface of the planet crawl as it neared earth.

I was told that this would be followed by a terrible meteorite shower, no safe places anywhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Sounds like it could relate to Elenin. This thing will get pretty close to earth. Odd things happen in space all the time. What is unusual is to be a part of one.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I just wrote out my dream of last night, a second moon at first and finally growing to fill the sky. I may post. It was quite vivid and all was remembered which is odd. I was told that this has been here before but never this close in a matter of fact telling. The second part or the larger vision was as though I was watching it on a large computer screen, very large, with overlays and all that. I actually saw the surface of the planet crawl as it neared earth.

I was told that this would be followed by a terrible meteorite shower, no safe places anywhere.

Second moon, falling meteors, disaster?

Sounds familiar. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weird stuff. Is this dream reoccurring or did it only happen once? Any other disaster dreams?

new topics

top topics

join