It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian plane crash kills 44 people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Thill

Of course you do. Why would I doubt that?

Brzezinski.

If I understand correctly You imply to be Mr. Zbigniew B. which even thou I do not have a way to confirm I will take up Your word for it. This does not change the facts that I pointed out in my previous post , and if You are in fact who You claim to be then You should know that . You know very well how our system of government works , and what real powers our President has .

You should also know who was on that plane (praktycznie rzadni ministrowie rządu poza paroma parlamentarzystami z obu głównych parti politycznych) and that our governments politics when it comes to the missile shield did not change a bit after the crash and that the missile shield has not been installed in Poland. You should also know that the same government has been in power for the past 4 years (Platforma Obywatelska).

You should also know the CBOS reports about the popularity of our late President , and that his chances of his reelection were close to zero.

You should also know that the only ones (paradoxically) that gained anything in the crash was the opposition not the government .

I could go on , but since You imply to be a very educated person (and I honor You Sir for the support in the 80'ties because You have helped a great deal ), You should know better than to write things that are just not true.

I apologize if I have offended You in any way but that are the facts of the case.

edit on 24/6/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/6/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Lol No I'm not implying to be that person. I'm saying you should look into it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Thill

Lol No I'm not implying to be that person. I'm saying you should look into it.

Ah well then I guess we have nothing to talk about . I provided You the facts of the case, You base Your story on false information therefore there is nothing to be gained from this conversation.

Check how Poland's political system works , what real powers the president has , what government has been in power for the last 4 years (and will be for the next 4 if things go the way they do now) and what was the government status on the shield from day 1, double check if there really is a missile shield installed in Poland and triple check who really was on the plane. After that if You still think that this crash had anything to do with pushing the government into doing anything then well I have no more comments.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join