It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian plane crash kills 44 people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Russian plane crash kills 44 people

www.skynews.com.au

Forty-four people were killed when a passenger jet crashed late on Monday in northwestern Russia, news agencies said. RIA Novosti and ITAR-Tass, citing Emergencies Ministry officials, reported that the RusAir plane crash-landed on a highway en route from Moscow to the city of Petrozavodsk. They reported eight people who survived the crash were hospitalised in critical condition in Petrozavodsk. There was no immediate explanation for the crash.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 6/21/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Condolences for the victim families.
This seems to be ordinary airplane crash but accidentally among the dead pasengers is 5 important persons in nuclear industry

Director and general constructor of Nuclear company Sergey Rizkov
Chief constructor of nuclear company Gidropress Nicolay Trunov and deputy director of Gidropress Nikolay Banok

www.time.mk...

www.gidropress.podolsk.ru...

Also Chief of Administration of Atomenergomash ( nuclear power engineering company ) Valery Ljalin en.wikipedia.org...

And chief technologist of ОКБМ ( www.okbm.nnov.ru... ) Andrey Trofimov

Maybe this is coincidence but with all the fuss about nuclear energy and disasters this year i found this very suspicious.Maybe a little digging will come out with more info .Let's not forget Polish goverment plane crash.

www.skynews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The US have funded the bombing of planes over Cuba and killed a load of civillians once when they blew up an aeroplane that they believed was carrying Pablo Escobar in Columbia (He wasn't on it ), so this could be the doing of shady government agencys from the US or another nation but it is probably just a coincidence as accidents do happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

They recently blew a plane out of the sky in Poland and it had nearly the entire GOVERNMENT OF POLAND on it.

After that, a new government was chosen that Okay'd the missile shield within a week, the system the previous government didn't want.

But it's okay you know. The masses are asleep. They don't care.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

do you have a link?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As soon as I seen this on BBC News I thought Hmmm wonder who was on that plane? Then they said ".. it crashed after the lights on the runway were not working during fog" Wasn't the Polish plane crash the EXACT SAME THING? Fog with no runway lights??

Plus how can they be so careless having so many people on board who are in the nuclear business? When I went to Amsterdam with my old work place they made half of us go on one plane and the other half on another AND IT WAS AN ESTATE AGENTS!!! Crazy ass times we live in indeed!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

It's not like every day a plane with an entire government falls out of the sky.

Wiki Link

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by lewman

They recently blew a plane out of the sky in Poland and it had nearly the entire GOVERNMENT OF POLAND on it.

After that, a new government was chosen that Okay'd the missile shield within a week, the system the previous government didn't want.

What ?! Jeez get Your facts straight ..

First of all the plane crashed over Russian territory while en route to a festivity . Second of all there was almost nobody from the actual government per say. There was the president (which , unlike in the USA, in Poland is mainly a representative figure without to much real power and his credibility among the votes was about 20% positive to 80% negative) , there were a few parliament delegates, some high ranking generals, the chief of the national bank, and families of deceased soldiers for which the festivity was being held in Russia.

No new government was chosen , the same one has been in power for the past 4 years , only a new President was chosen, but the winner of those elections was not a surprise because the upcoming presidential elections during that year would have elected him anyway , so next time You write BS try and check the facts first

Edit: Besides the sad fact of a high casualty plane crash with some high ranking VIP of Poland , nothing changed in the country, besides memorial services and a mourning time which did not even impact the lives of most people anyway.
edit on 21/6/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My local news station is reporting the number as 54 dead. I just finished watching the clip about 30 minutes ago over a cup of joe in our cafe at work. Someone is mucking the facts up.

This kind of tragedy can destroy entire families. I will keep them all in my prayers and I would ask that you all do the same. Pray to who/what ever you believe in and ask that the families of the victims find some kind of peace and comfort.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

There is an excellant documentary via Youtube about it I posted somewhere on ATS. Do you want the link?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by lewman

Hi
The story about Smolensk is much much much more complicated but anyway thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Those planes are too loud and not permitted to fly into Europe. Russia has declared they are replacing those ancient birds and either Sukhoi or a foreign manufacturer will be picked to replace them....

Paris Airshow just happened....maybe somebody's MAD Russia didn't place an order for planes and chose to buy domestic Sukhoi's?

Maybe sabotage....Russia will have to review discussions at the Paris Airshow.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Or maybe it was just pilot error....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Little info on nuclear companies which chiefs died today

ОКБМ

Nuclear reactors on fast neutrons
High-temperature gas-cooled reactors
Industrial nuclear reactors. Research facilities
Marine nuclear reactor plants
Marine nuclear reactor plants
Reactors for nuclear power stations of low and medium power

www.okbm.nnov.ru...

Gidropress

Water-cooled water-moderated power reactors (WWER);
Liquid metal fast reactors cooled by lead-bismuth (SVBR).

www.gidropress.podolsk.ru...

edit on 21-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

You're right. I absolutely made all that up.

There was no missile shield installed AFTER the plane crash whereas before the crash Poland didn't want to install the missile shield. Go back to sleep people, your government is in charge/sharing information with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Thill

You're right. I absolutely made all that up.

There was no missile shield installed AFTER the plane crash whereas before the crash Poland didn't want to install the missile shield. Go back to sleep people, your government is in charge/sharing information with you.

First of all Heh yep actually You did make it up. The complete missile shield has not been installed in Poland . The negotiations in this regards have been going on for a few years (way before the plane crash) and recently the USA backed out of this plan due to financial issues (or at least that is the official version). The next probable time frame when there might be a missile shield installed in Poland would be 2018 .

Second of all the late president had no say when it comes to the missile shield , nor has the new one. This is in the sole competency of the parliament and the government to decide (like I tried to explain before, Poland has a different political system than the USA in which the president in mainly a representative figure with a few real powers. He could have vetoed that deal , but it would be overthrown by the parliament anyway) , so even if the late President had some problems with the shield his opinion had no weight.

Third of all let me try and rephrase this again , the same government has been in power for the past 4 years, so way way before the President died , and this government has been in favor of the missile shield from the very start . The original treaty on the basis of which the missile shield could be installed in Poland has been signed in 2008.

So next time You try and write bull# please be so kind and double check or in this case maybe triple check you facts and do not tell me I do not know what is going on , since it seems I have a much better understanding of the way Poland is governed than You do.
edit on 22/6/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Of course you do. Why would I doubt that?

Brzezinski.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Certainly some odd and yet familiar circumstances surrounding this crash as the Smolensk crash immediately comes to mind.

There has been talk for weeks that Iran is further ahead with their Nuke program than we have been led to believe. Naturally, they got there with help from outside sources and now we have the deaths of these five scientists. Little Ahmadinejad has been talking a big talk lately.

Iranian state television on Thursday quoted President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as saying: "If we do want to make a bomb, we are not afraid of anybody."

www.google.com...

They've also been putting the centrifuge projects into high gear.

Iran will soon install more advanced centrifuges at its new uranium enrichment site, the country’s nuclear chief said Wednesday, underscoring Tehran’s continued defiance in the face of international sanctions imposed over its controversial nuclear program.

Vice President Fereidoun Abbasi also announced that Iran plans to triple its output of the higher enriched uranium in 2011 and move the entire program to the new, secretly-built facility.

Bad weather, poor visibility oops who accidentally turned the runway lights off. Was the pilot talked down by someone in the tower or on the same radio frequency. Who knows... Very odd indeed.

Yes, these planes are also cheap POS copies of much more viable aircraft and I could play the game of connect the dots for hours.

Israel just unveiled its new Nuke proof bunker during it's annual training excercise and Obama's doomsday plane just got feature air time on all of the major TV networks.

My head is spinning.

edit on 23-6-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Nuclear experts killed in Russian plane helped design Iran facility:

www.haaretz.com...
edit on 23-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It just seems way to convenient !!
This is a significant blow to Iran's Nuclear program

I am not buying the ordinary plane crash story.
here is a good article on the incident from debka
Three Russian designers of Iran's nuclear plant die ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join