It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Sock Puppets and Dis-information Agents are there on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by MajorKarma

How many Sock Puppets and Dis-information Agents are there on ATS?

Seven. And ironically enough, all of them are named Steve.

Seriously? People will always have different opinions.
One topic + 5 ATS'ers = 15 opinions.
Conspiracy math.

It doesn't mean they are disinfo agents.

Just my 2 cents. Gotta go to the NSA conference room now, Joyce has a birthday cake.

Oh please save a piece for me. I just have to stop by the NWO office and pick up some notes on what we've got going on in the midwest right now. You know what I'm talking about. (wink wink). Offers the secret handshake as she leaves to pick up notes.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

How many Sock Puppets and Dis-information Agents are there on ATS?,
Just ask the ats to do a poll on who believes in Alex Jones, rush Limbaugh, George bush, Sarah palin, the tea nuts, and the birfers. In addition, fox news and just being a republican, and you will have all the sock puppets rolled up into one.
So that’s say….99.4.00001 of the ats.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Thank God I remembered to regester Democrat! Dodged a bullet there didnt I.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You got us. You figured it out. Smart, very smart.
We have a special studies program. We can specialize in any number of topics. You have the Niribu debunkers who work for NASA, you have your 9/11 crew who specialize in construction and demolition and can make a building disappear faster than David Copperfield can make the statue of liberty disappear. Then you have the broad spectrum observers who dont specialize but rather go where the action seems to be. We sign up for the course that interests us and go from there. Tee hee this is so much fun.
edit on 21-6-2011 by karen61057 because: just to add a little more nonsense.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Serious much?
Someone needs a nap.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
So, I am asking, is there even one of you out there brave enough to admit your being paid by NSA or some other government agency to spread dis-information and disrupt these forums? Come on, is there even one of you brave enough to admit the truth or are we expected to believe there really are so many imbeciles on ATS. It is either or folks; either ATS is infested with Government Propaganda Agents for this forum has succumbed to the dumb and dumber.

Your question assumes that a particular viewpoint is correct. However, if "your" viewpoint is not correct then who is the "imbecile". It's all a matter of perspective.

Either of the following COULD be true;

ATS is infested with propoganda agents.
OR
ATS is infested with deluded conspiracists.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It really doesnt matter if a person is a so called disinfo agent. That name means nothing. They are no different than anyone with a different view. Putting labels on everyone is a huge problem for the World. We are divided by labels. Truth can be found in anything they try to spin. Actually "disinfo" agents cause people to digg deeper plus the poster my be actually telling you to leave that CT and look for other things. Ex. Thermite, Nuke, Energy Weapon, Plane that causes buildings to turn to dust etc...

Even the guys getting paid to lie are actually helping keep the topic alive. The Truth will come out although we may find out after we are gone from this Prison Planet.

Peace to all. Dont let labels divide us.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just have something to say related to this.

Just two minutes to perfect debunk. How can that be posible? debunk something just 2 minutes after the initial post, with proof images, comparisons and everything?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are so correct! I read here everyday. I have never learned anything on this site that I didnt already hear about somewhere else. There are no big secrets being revealed here. No one on this site has any more power than me and I have very little in the way of gaining new and original information. I cannot hack a govt website and get new information. I cannot infiltrate govt installations even though I live in a part of the country where I am virtually surrounded by them. I dont think "those" people ever visit this site. I hope some day to find a true whistle blower on here with information we can verify for what ever subject it might be but so far we just have different opinions from average everyday people. Perhaps the OP should learn a new word. Acceptance. Any one persons opinion carries as much weight as anyone elses.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

So, you're being paid with air then? Hey, that's what I'm making!

Isnt it nice to know you're not the only one in that tax bracket?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

edit on 21-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
count me in, ive got a few accounts i use to talk to myself, i usually just call myself handsome and brave (most of my stars are from myself).
as for dis-info. i applied to a few alphabet agencys working on ATS (they really hate ATS). i didnt get anything positive back, i'll keep trying.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I identified two automated sock puppets on the WSJ blog. one had a short snark reply, but not a direct response to what i wrote. No response when i suggested this was an automated reply. ... maybe a symptom of sock puppet.
Another was long, articulate comment, but had no relation at all to my comment... again, posted response accusing poster of sockpuppetry and citing the software purchased by the DOD to do the job shut it up.
Forcing a response that acknowledges specific material in the original post is too much for the automated puppets...e.g., a clear non responsive response reveals something about the poster.
snark is easy to automate. evidence based reasoning is not.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Zamini

Serious much?
Someone needs a nap.

I'm not sure who you are, but you're not funny , and I'm sure the only one impressed with your attempts at humor are you, and perhaps a few other wanna be comedians .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I don't think Karma is relevant towards this topic. Anyways, I believe many governement agents try to throw us off from the truth. I wonder what would happen if you'd ask an ATS mod on their opinion on government agenst on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
I wonder what would happen if you'd ask an ATS mod on their opinion on government agenst on ATS.

Speaking for myself only, of course, but my take is that military and gov't employees come on here often enough, usually for a good chuckle and occasionally to check out an interesting thread. As far as being employed to actually be a member and post here is debatable, but I think there might be a few joined to post in their spare time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I wonder what would happen if you'd ask an ATS mod on their opinion on government agenst on ATS.

youre perfectly welcome to ask, but i think youd be dissapointed with the answer.
all this dis-info agents/ shills stuff on ats is really emabaressing (maybe its the agents who keep bringing it up?).
no body in any seat of power gives a flying *ahem* what people on ats or anywhere on the net thinks. why would they care? 99% of the world doesnt know what a conspiracy site is, and they wouldnt care if they did.
even if someone does stumble across some truth on here, theres only a very(VERY) small amount of people who'd take note.
to think a government would spend time and money to try to shut you up/squash your argument,
thats pretty stupid.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ah, we have the daily "Who is a disinfo agent" thread. Hadn't seen one on a few hours. Glad to know someone didn't forget. And to the agent who hasn't seen a paycheck? Didn't you get the memo? You were laid off five years ago, same as Ranger Gord. Damn that Canadian post office will get you every time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Damn that Canadian post office will get you every time.

Don't worry, our kingpin 'Steve' will slice and dice the Public Service Union like an onion.

I wonder if that Steve posts here too?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Do you train dogs? Well, I am almost 60 and the fact that I waste time bantering prattle with individuals not qualified to mow my lawn speaks more to my going through the last days of effort to speak out before I remove my family and myself from the shores of my forefathers so I am not a part of what is due and just come-uppins to a a generation that from most perspectives has produced nothing but crap but hopefully in a few generations, after a lot of death and destruction, the cream will again rise and humanity will move forward.

Don't give me advice, friendly or otherwise; just stay right where you are.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join