It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oceans in distress foreshadow mass extinction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I cringe at the notion that something like this should be put in a "breaking news" section, although realize that it's a new article, so...

I've known that we were in an extinction event since a child. It was very, very obvious.

You think the "sociopaths" are growing in size and scary in 2011?!

You kiddos have no clue what's coming....

Pyscho galore, and let the strongest man take all!

Until the earth swallows him whole...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Assumptions are great. I don't think technology is going to save us. Your ability to read between the lines is horrendus. Go back to the bible.

Facts will help you in life. Get some.

The world is far from black and white.

Ask yourself what you have done apart from complaining too.

Goodbye.
edit on 23-6-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Facts arent required. Why? There are just too many to quote. I'm sure a lot of people here are seeing this discussion.

Biology...well, when I think of what Biology has provided us, the positives and negatives are still there.

Genetics...Heres the interesting part. Genetics has caused us to become weaker. IVF...is wrong. The distance a sperm swims is equivalent to the distance from earth to the moon and back. Science just takes that selection process of the strongest, and the fittest, and just squashes it. Just like science does with everything else in nature. These things are put in place by nature for a reason. People like you disregard them.

Just like digging up tons of rock and compressing them into ounces of deadly radioactive metals, which we have no way of disposing of, that will take our dear Planet half a million years to break down...

You need to get off your high horse, go outside for a walk, and wonder just what is so brilliant that science has done for us as a species so far.

All it has done is taken us away from the very thing that provides and sustains life.

Argue away, this is my last comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by seenitall

Facts arent required.

That says it all. You can try to categorise me all you like. You would be wrong. Somehow the fact that I am not an extremely fierce opponent of GMOs and I have studied genetics means that I agree with IVF? I think this really shows that you don't really have any idea about what genetics actually is. I hope you've never donated to cancer research or wanted a cure.

Science isn't the problem, it is our current economic paradigm.

Bye bye.

edit on 23-6-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join