It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of alien contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ok im skeptical , but yet open minded

last night I dreamt I was with my mother and sister in some sort of old cathedral and I was looking for something , but I felt that the people who worked in the cathedral were watching me . I had to distract them
long enough so that I could steal something , it appeared to be an old document manuscript and two small objects which looked like a figurine and a model of something.

When I'd managed to steal the document and put it in my backpack I went outside into the cathedral grounds with my mother and sister. I was trying to tell my mother the importance of the document and what it meant and that she should read it with me so I could explain it.

Then I could see across the valley and across a river to the hills what was lightning I then seen a couple of UFo's
they were moving intelligently , and I shouted to everyone that was there , " Look UFO's " and everyone started watching . Then as I'd mentioned this they came closer right above us , and and got really windy and loud and bright, I was shouting to my mum still to listen about the document , which I now realised was the boynich manuscript ( weird I know) then she said they were going with them , and I felt really sad , and wondered why they were going and not me. I said bye to my sister and mother and told them I loved them.
I couldnt see the Aliens for the bright lights , but caught glimpses of them , they were wearing metallic green and blue suits , and their heads were white with big eyes , classic !

then I blacked out and woke up in the cathedral in some room , and a guy explained to me that he had been waiting for 28 years to talk to me about this event !
As if he knew it would transpire ( im 28 )

Anyways I woke up like , WTF , why dream about the voynich manuscript and aliens taking my family away !

weird
any thoughts

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You've been reading too much ats before bed.
I often dream of things I've been reading about or things that I see when I'm out and about.
The other week I was watching a few episodes of my fave TV show and I had 3 dreams where the characters from the show were interacting with me in my dream.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

I also agree with you!

I also had strange dreams of men in black suits pursuing me when I read ATS before going to bed.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
last night I dreamt I was with my mother and sister in some sort of old cathedral and I was looking for something , but I felt that the people who worked in the cathedral were watching me . I had to distract them
long enough so that I could steal something , it appeared to be an old document manuscript and two small objects which looked like a figurine and a model of something.

Sounds like a good old fashioned dream to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Weird you dreamt that, last night i had a dream i was at my parents old house and in the sky their were 3 u.f.o's, spinning and flashing like on and off light switches and a plane somehow motionless with its nose pointed downward and it was like it was hanging in the air appearing like something would if it had strings attached, i also pointed out to someone i knew who looked a bit different in the drea that their were ufo's and he got out of his work truck to look and then i woke up at abot 4am. Your dream sounded ust as weird as mine, it is just strange that we both dreamt of ufos on the same night.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Ok im skeptical , but yet open minded

last night I dreamt

Yesssss! This exactly what you were doing! DREAMING! Welcome back to reality, now you can go back to work.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
deffinately reading to much crazy stuff lol.... i had simmilar experiences after reading some weird heavy stuff, i think that although when i finally do go to sleep my mind is still racing and that is the cause.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truth313

yeh I see your points
but the funny thing is I havent read a UFO related post on ATS in a at least a week or so , mostly just the non UFO threads on economy and politics!

last time I researched the voynich was over a year ago !
I just found it extremely odd
dream or not quite interesting none the less

Just so you know Im not trying to suggest something weird or wonderful , I know it was a dream , but the content was just odd ! I think that maybe the first dream I have had with UFO's and my mother in it !
I cant recall ever dreaming of UFO;s before or my mother , I just found it odd

ahh well
edit on 21-6-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Dreams to me are a way of the brain making sense of what it doesn't understand. We subconsiously manifest certain aspects of our daily lives which at the time we think are understood, but are really shoved to the back of the brain for "later processing." Consiously we cannot decifer and understand all the info, hence the reason for dreams. IMO, it allows the brain to have a "blow off valve" so we are ready for the next cycle, and all the input that comes with it, kind of like a "disk cleanup" on the windows platform. Although dreams are rarely understood, i believe there is more than meets the eye with this dream world so to speak.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
I often dream of things I've been reading about or things that I see when I'm out and about.
The other week I was watching a few episodes of my fave TV show and I had 3 dreams where the characters from the show were interacting with me in my dream.

I almost envy people like you, I've never had a dream related to anything I've read on ATS or other things after watching/reading. Must be kinda cool.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

my dreams are always incredibly far fetched ! like they have normally nothing to do with reality in the sene that normal things happen in my dreams , like im playing football or im watching tv . It always has some crazy theme !

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have these kinds of of dreams allll the time, they're awesome and so fun. The last one i had i was at my apartment consoling my friend who thought a coworker was angry at him and was really upset then we looked outside and a meteor shower started and all the tails of the meteors were in crazy colors then HUGE spaceships started to appear and i said to my friend "isn't it amazing" and he was like "yeah". Pretty cool dream.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by Bee2010

I almost envy people like you, I've never had a dream related to anything I've read on ATS or other things after watching/reading. Must be kinda cool.

Hehehe! It is awesome sometimes. My brain comes up with some weird and wonderful scenarios. I write the interesting ones down and use them when I'm writing. Sometimes it's like watching bits of movies that you'd love to see if they were ever made.

You likely do dream about ats topics and other things you read about, you just don't remember them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I performed 'Inception' on you to make you think all this.

...In fact, you are dreaming right now.

...Time to snap out of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

last nights dream , was zombie invasion , and how I was searching through old buildings trying to to wake the walking dead from their slumber . Was pretty intense , although I did have some sort of lazer powered shotgun!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Lol, again, I planted the idea of you fighting aliens & zombies deep into your sub-conscious...I am Cobb.

Sorry, just watched the film again recently & love the idea...

From what I've learnt, dreams are not really always evoked from watching/reading things just before you go bed...My dreams (when I actually have them) tend to be about problems on my mind during the day, to just the most vague small thing.

Take it from somebody who doesn't have dreams so much, so that we he does dream, it really sticks out.

How do you have such vivid dreams? For me, I rarely rarely ever dream now...Once in a blue moon. Your dreams are crazy, mines seems to like fore-sight into the future, rather than out of this world.

But I guess it's down to my sleeping pattern, so I don't really have time to dream!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I also had a dream last night about Alien's one the most strangest dream's I've ever had I still can't stop thinking about it now, I was with my sister and she was like the first time hurt's a bit then I was kinda I think sorta laying down and I awoke and felt all weird, I feel back to sleep about 5-10 second's later, it still carried on, it was totally strange I can't explain it , I remember in the dream helping the Alien with something I can't remember what, also I signed a contract with it :/. When I woke up today I said to my Mum and her BF about this dream and they said look out the front garden and the grass was all like flat? I don't understand it, it was totally weird like I said I still can't stop thinking about it, it felt so real like yet I feel a bit weird today !!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's a weird one for you: (tho i know i might have been influenced by something

Is was at my brother's cottage earlier this summer at Askøy in Norway, Bergen. He was sitting inside reading the local news on the web when he called me in to tell me there had been a ufo report that night almost in the area where we were at. He knows i am a big ufo enthusiast, tho i think i have never seen one in my entire life. I searched the skies ready with my camera on a tripod that night and even with a telephoto lens! No signs of anything. The next day a new report came along on the news, but this time it had moved even closer to us. I could not see anything from where i was located. Note that Bergen almost never have reports of ufo's, it is somewhat of a rare thing around here. The night between these two days i dreamed the weirdest dream ever. I cannot remember to have had any dream about ufo's nor aliens ever before, even if i have been reading on ats, tv, books about ufo's etc.

In my dream i observed an alien creature laying on his back as he had a human woman with long dark hair conjoined at each others torso's. The woman was unconscious, and i saw the alien flipping her over his back with its long arms and then pushing them into a craft which were located right behind them. I was just an observer and was unnoticed in my scenery. I even did not remember the dream until later in the evening when i had been drinking some beer.
The alien looked more human like than the typical grey. Normal eyes but enlarged head and some muscle tones and human colored skin.

I immediately then started to sketch my vivid memory, and have scanned it for you to take a look. Its is just a quick sketch not a work of fine art

I have also found the articles from the local news - but it is in norwegian so i do not know if you can make something out of it. Google translate maybe?

www.bt.no...

www.ba.no...

Here's my sketch of my twilight dream.
edit on 1-7-2011 by creatureme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I used to have dreams of aliens and UFO's when I'd research a lot on them. It's just where your mind is getting its dream ideas from because they excite it.

new topics

top topics

join