It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Isreal win it's war of independence? Whas it G_d?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I clearly stated that there was limited Aerial bombardemnt, easily dessimated by the IAF and limited artillery bombardment of the Northern Settelments by the Syrians. I am not denying that the Syrian unfarily bombed the Israeli's, however I suggest you read my full post and notice the matter in which Dayan initiated war with Syria after Syria asked for a cease-fire. That is what appaled me.

You are honestly a hypocrit. You limit your sources to pro-Israeli material, then bombard me for sourcing a few revisionist material even though most the sources in my OP are not. Your pro-Zionist sources are aswell motivated my political ideology, however the difference is I take the time to read these pro-Zionist sources aswell.

If you can find 100 statements disproving what I said, even the comments which Moshe Dayan made in regards to the war with Syria, then do so, To me it appears to be nothing more then an empty statement. I suggest you read the last 3 paragraphs of my recent post. All of them use statements made by Moshe Dayan, not by some revionist historian. Stop flinging around accusations and actually read into the history of the events, not only from a pro-Zionist standpoint, but also an impartial and revionist standpoint.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I clearly stated that there was limited Aerial bombardemnt, easily dessimated by the IAF and limited artillery bombardment of the Northern Settelments by the Syrians. I am not denying that the Syrian unfarily bombed the Israeli's, however I suggest you read my full post and notice the matter in which Dayan initiated war with Syria after Syria asked for a cease-fire. That is what appaled me.

So Syrian ground invasion is irrelevant, Syria can attack and invade Israel at will,without any Israeli action, and it is merely "unfair" in your eyes. Syria can request a cease fire from UN while continuing to shell Israel, and it is ok. But what appalled you is that Israel invaded Syria. Yeah, truly appalling. What those Israelis think them self to be - merely unfair? This is reserved for Syrian actions. So it got to be appalling,right?Since it is about Israel.

You are honestly a hypocrit.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

What is the point of invading Syria, once you have dessimated their offensive and they were going to cease hostilities. It is just a justification for a territory grab.

Yes the Syrian aerial bombardment was disgusting as was the limited troop movement in Israeli territory. But annexing the Golan Heights, because of this is too.

Let's not seperate the Egyptian front from the Syrian front too. Remember Nasser passed on documentation to the Syrians which he knew was false saying an Israeli invasion was immenent. Not to mention Syria and Egypt together had a defence pact.
edit on 28-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join