It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was Ron Paul left out of the interview!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
www.hulu.com...

On this week with Christiana Amnapour, they interviewed on the topic of isolationism, one of Ron Pauls favorites, and they interviewed everyone else BUT him. WHAT THE *SNIP*
edit on 21-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/21/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

We should have understood this the last time Ron Paul ran. They dont want him to win. If he did, by some crazy chance, win the election... He would be another JFK. ...Assassinated

Ron Paul is what's good for this country. But as we have seen countless times, over and over, NO moraly sound, uncorrupt, TRUE American has NEVER won any real possition of power. It truely amaizes me today that he ever made it to the senate. No one wants whats good for this country. If he won, things might actually change for real. He still get's my vote, even though I feel that vote will vanish off into the ether.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I am just astonished at this. All the online polls at CNN, MSNBC, and numerous other places show him to be the front runner clear as day, yet they do not want to interview him. Even MSNBC is showing changing comments in favor of him. I am just appalled that this man is not being given his TV time. I wanted to hear his view.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Agreed. There should be some law against this. If he would be black, we could scream racism, but since he's a good olde boy from texas, all we can really do is just hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I am a regular on MSNBC.com and I saw the comments on the straw poll section, and even they are turning in favor of him. Heck he won the online poll even there, and they are very very MSM. I just hope that we can systematically keep picking away at the MSM.

He (Ron Paul) needs to show the youtube video of him winning online polls, yet CNN lying about his percentages and have that be his message on TV. He needs to tell people that despite what is on the polls, the media is showing what is different. We with the internet are now more aware of online polls, and hell will raise up if he does not win. We have proof.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
To be honest, I think it will be one of those things where everyone you know will or say they are voting for Ron Paul. Perfect strangers speaking about voting for Ron Paul. Water cooler talk about people voting for Ron Paul. Every person ever speaking about voting this year, says they will vote for Ron Paul... Yet, he probably wont make the primary.

I hate to be so "glass empty" here, but I will push past my feelings of uselessness and I will still vote for him, just so I can feel that I at least tried one good time for real freedom. ...wether or not I feel like I'm being lied to when someone tells me that my vote truely counts.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It all goes back to many decades ago when the rich and powerful in America came up with the plan to pour the National Wealth into China.

The end game was we were to go and take over China to get our money back.

Ron Paul doesn't think we should take over China...the Earth....

So they ignore him. Even if every single American voted for Ron Paul he would never, ever be the President of the United States. The people don't pick their President....

The "Electoral College" does. America's Royal Families.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
same old.... this happened in the last election where his campaigning was boycotted and ignored by several mainstream TV stations for no reason at all.

it's pretty obvious TPTB do not want this man to be a realistic presidential candidate.

of course it could all be part of the big conspiracy, but ron has to be one of the only guys i have ever really believed to be the real deal. i feel if somehow he did get elected it would trigger many horrible events, eventually leading to all the stuff that everyone on this website has been waiting for so long. i'm persuading everyone i know to root for him just to put this into practice and see what happens.
edit on 21-6-2011 by RickyVelveeta because: typoo

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul is not an isolationist he is a non-interventionst he believe in free trade.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

The "Electoral College" does. America's Royal Families.

You are of course aware that many states have laws that make the pledge of the electorates binding? I suggest you look at this list:

en.wikipedia.org...

Highest number of electors changing their vote was 1872 with 63. Why? Because their candidate died. But since WWII we had a constant rate of up to 1 faithless elector(s).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how the media spins this. If Ron Paul carries
the majority of the vote but the media won't even acknowledge him as
a viable candidate..well, maybe
by the time elections roll around next year we'll be looking a little
more like Greece and the people may not stand for it. I think 2012 will
bring a lot of civil unrest. By this time next year anything could happen.
Even the election of Ron Paul. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part
but I'm wishing nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maybe because the guy is a joke. I believe that Paul is a troll who is trolling our political system and is having having a lot of fun or he is just crazy. No one takes him seriously. Thats most likely why he wasnt interviewed. Maybe he declined? This is not a major conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Maybe because the guy is a joke. I believe that Paul is a troll who is trolling our political system and is having having a lot of fun or he is just crazy. No one takes him seriously. Thats most likely why he wasnt interviewed. Maybe he declined? This is not a major conspiracy.

Sadly I have to agree with you. No one takes Paul's candidicy seriously because 1) He's too old and 2) Although I agree with some of his ideas some others are just whack. There is no way he could be elected anymore than Sarah Palin could.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Ron Paul is not an isolationist he is a non-interventionst he believe in free trade.

I really, really wish people would stop calling him an isolationist. Thanks for helping to stop the disinformation.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Nobody who wants prosperity, freedom, liberty, economic stability, peace, rights, and pretty much everything else that a free society wants takes him seriously.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

So when someone speaks the truth he is a troll? What is he "trolling" about? No one takes him seriously because they are all bought and paid for and don't like it when he speaks truth. Your money is worthless because it is not redeemable in gold.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ditto... When someone is legit and really wants to do for the good of the country, they're labled as liars.. Why? So because everyone who speaks reality and good are liars, so we must vote for the other crooks!

Wow... Just, wow!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I know who's the TROLL here and it ain't Ron Paul..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by gorgi

So when someone speaks the truth he is a troll? What is he "trolling" about? No one takes him seriously because they are all bought and paid for and don't like it when he speaks truth. Your money is worthless because it is not redeemable in gold.

He is not speaking the truth. He says the craziest and most illogical and uninformed things. He has to be trolling or he really is just crazy.

Ending the fed, most government agencies, and his stance on the constitution are crazy.

My money is not worthless, I could go buy stuff right now with my dollars. Am I entering the twilight zone ?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I know who's the TROLL here and it ain't Ron Paul..

You?

Ron Paul is making a joke of the political system. He tries to act seriously and just says the most insane things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join