It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien interview movie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think 2dimensional threads is excellent idea, but it may be too complex to make. Why dont you propose that to the ATS admins?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Looks like someone's been in Fox Mulder's pr0n stash again.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Although there is no 'evidence' to prove this either way, I assume you've read this.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember that name, Sean David Morton, ok.
Now check out this article,

www.beyondroswell.com...

approx halfway down it says......

"Morton said that a re-creation was being prepared for release but he never did say when, or if, the original video footage would be released."

Also check the fact that Mr Morton says he is a "Television Producer..."

Also if you want to see more about him..........

www.ufowatchdog.com...

D'ya think he created the video himself?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
More clarification:

1) Once again, the narrator is allegedly an ex worker at the Dulce base. His voice is being disguised for his own safety. He is not posessed.

2) This tape was smuggled out of the base.

3) They don't just raise the lights because a) the ETs are hurt by bright lights and b) this tape wasn't made to be seen, they aren't trying to give the home viewer a glace at an ET.. it was never meant to be released

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric
- We are lead to believe that this alien had been interviewed several times on tape in the same room, but the only footage that could be smuggled out was the footage of it close to death.

- The clothing and professionalism of the supposed medical personnel was just pathetic, even Victor was making excuses about it.

- This part of S4 is meant to be several levels underground, but we see in the background what looks to be sunlight shining through an opening.

- We know there was a monetary motive behind releasing this footage this footage because Victor was paid for it. He first went to Fox to try and sell it but it was rejected because of the authenticity problems they had with the "Alien Abduction" footage.

- Victor did not go to great lengths to hide his identity. If he was seriously scared for his life he would not have appeared on the documentary, I can assure you. It would not be hard for the government to figure out this person's identity if he truely was working at S4.

- There's been no explanation by Bob Lazar, or Victor, as to why the Department of Naval Intelligence has anything to do with Extra-Terrestrials.

- Several satellite photos of Papoose Lake, where the S4 facility is supposedly located, show that there is nothing there. Again, we're lead to believe that a gigantic 5 level structure exists within the mountain but there is absolutely not one bit of evidence from the arial view. Bob Lazar tested his rocket car there several years before he apparently started working as a nuclear engineer for the DNI. Papoose Lake is not off-limits, you can go there and try and find the mysterious S4 facility if you want.

Sorry but your points can easily be refuted..

Point 1. How can you possibly know the situation/timeframe in which 'victor' had to make copies of this footage therfore how can you say your statement makes any change to this videos authenticity or not.

Point 2. Please explain to me exactly what 'pathetic' medical clothing looks like campared to non pathetic?

Point 3. Tell me how you can make the assumtion that this is sunlight not light from say a light globe?

Point 4. I like how fox news wont show this footage because it may be fake but they'll show footage of the twin towers collapsing and tell us that Osama Bin Laden bombed the towers but give us no actual evidence that he did? Where's that authentic evidence of who was responsible? Interesting double standards dont you think?
Also how do you know victor was paid?

Point 5. I agree with this point, but if he was going to take the chance of sneaking out a copy why then wouldnt he take the chance of leaking it out, if he didnt wouldn't that defeat the purpose of stealing the copy in the first place?

Point 6. But the DNI has been linked to the groomlake facility and is a government agency, who do you think would be doing this? The IRS?

Point 7. How are satellite photos going to show an underground facility?

Sorry to do that to your post but upon reading it I saw gaping holes in your assumptions that I had to point out.

There are many other assupmtions like these in this thread but im not going to do this to everyones post I'd be here for hours.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

this is a top view model i made of the room it was shot it judging from what you can see and from where the medics came from. I believe the teal glow in the middle is a monitor that has some kind of object blocking its lower right corner. it looks to be a piece of paper or a book maybe. i made the paper or book green in my picture. both light blue boxes show the monitors and their angles. i think that maybe the monitors were setup like that so people on the side marked with white x's could see them. otherwise they would be useless. the heart meter next to the alien is also position to the right and would also be useless if there wasnt people standing on the right to watch it. there may have been a window north of the door but theres no way to tell. on the video there is something visible on ground under the monitor. it kind of looks likke two cables but im not sure what it is or what ligiht is hitting it to make it visible. i think the medics were in the room already because there is no change in light before they show up. if they came in from a door then there would have been a light change unless the hall was also darkened. the red arrows show where the medics went. in the video the guy sitting to the left of the camera was hit by a ray of light from the flashlight and it is revealed that he is wearing a white shirt. probably a dress shirt commonly used by government and business type officials. the light gray is speculation to the size of the room. i placed the door in that spot because the medics came from there and also because the way the monitors were faced it would be strange to have a door behind the shelf containing the monitors or on that side of the wall. i could be totally wrong but thats just how i view the room. if this is a hoax then i dont know why they wouldnt show the heart meter more clearly to emphasize that it is real.

SMR

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Good job on the room layout!

Pretty hard to do from a dark video.

Not sure if it has been asked,but is this the entire video?Is there a full version longer than this one or is this the whole thing?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hmm i believe the monitor angled to the interviewer or a person to the left of him is a security camera. the two monitors in the video appear to be different because the one on the right flickers like most filmed monitors do. it would make sense if the one with the paper blocking it was a security camera because the interviewer could monitor the outside hallway with it. i think the one that flickers is a computer screen.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kanberra
Sorry to do that to your post but upon reading it I saw gaping holes in your assumptions that I had to point out.

How about you watch the documentary before poking at the "gaping holes" in my points? A couple of your questions show that you haven't seen the documentary, or cannot recollect the contents of it. In which case I feel it's pointless replying to anything you have said.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have seen this over and over again. I agree with what Gazrok states on page one of this thread. There is NO way this footage would have left the place where it was filmed. There is NO way it would have been shot with a camera that doesn't have low lux ability. A few ex-military camera men have laughed at the poor shooting and camera work of supposed gov't footage of UFOs/aliens. Besides that it moves and "acts" like a puppet on a stick. My friends and I have experience in model making, puppetry, and special EFX, and in our informed opinion, it looks staged.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Topic dead for a long time now, maybe... but apparently paranormal.com has awaken now and the link to the complete video is here:
www.para-normal.com...
Enjoy...

Just so you know, I do have the complete video on my HDD but I have not enough space on my website to host it, the file is 134mb and I can host only 50mb
, soi if anyone wants to host it, I'll be happy to give the file, as well as a few other ones... I have this far 600+ mb of cool videos.

SMR

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Create torrents out of them and upload to a torrent site.
Thats the best way really.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This video leaves me almost totally cold, just because there is no light in the interwiew room- except for the spotlight on the alien's face. It has been pointed out that the species we see is very sensitive to "light" . Some say it has (wears?) lenses to protect the eyes - so what's the problem? The skin must be light-resistant, otherwise the spotlight would do harm. If the face can be exposed - why not the entire body? Why not put the alien in a protective suit and leave the lights on ? I find it hard to believe that the lights are being dimmed in Area 51 when ET asks for it !
But thank you Vince for posting the link to that other site which I never had noticed.

Kal

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
thanks for that site SpookyVince, lots of info & media ive never seen before

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The vibes i'm getting from this...it feels like a puppet...

I don't see any movements in the eyes nor the mouth at all...

The alien doesn't completely fit the decription of the grey, esspecially NOT the description of the alien autopsy video...

The aliens felt like "pilot" from Farscape.

My instinct says it's a fake.

I do have to say this alien is pretty cute

Also, I'd like to note that the excuse was VERY VERY poor about the medical personel, the alien's survival would be CRITICAL.

This has Jim Henson's creature shop written all over it IMO.

If Grey's were really this cute, I don't think they'd be so "evil"

[edit on 6/1/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I am sorry but it is fake. Think about it logicly, if it were real-the moment it went on the net that site would be pulled/hacked and the info removed. Probably hacked-that way they don't have to explain why they shut it down.

This Alien Interview was originally released on VHS tape through Rocket Pictures. What would be the point of shutting down a website when there are hard copies floating around all over the U.S.?

You need to watch the whole documentary to understand the story behind the whole thing.

Victor did appear on the Art Bell show some time after the video was released. I'm sure you can find the transcript somewhere online.

As for me, I put the video in the possibley true catagory.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Let's see....what do we know about the video? It's dark, blurry, out of focus, and cheaply made. It must be authentic

You'd think that if a secret gov't agency had the means to fund an alien coverup, they'd have a little bit of money to fund a better video...but that's just me

[edit on 6-1-2005 by mpeake]

Xon

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This video is fake! We all know it has been proofd before. Case closed

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah.. the best one ive seen was a long time ago where the alien was laying down i think and he starts choking? and the medics rush in and start looking and checking him over but this was a long time ago when i was i was a small kid i still remember it like it was yesterday..

[edit on 6-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm relatively new here, never been abducted, never been probed (against my will)

Now, THAT is scary!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join