It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by electric
- We are lead to believe that this alien had been interviewed several times on tape in the same room, but the only footage that could be smuggled out was the footage of it close to death.
- The clothing and professionalism of the supposed medical personnel was just pathetic, even Victor was making excuses about it.
- This part of S4 is meant to be several levels underground, but we see in the background what looks to be sunlight shining through an opening.
- We know there was a monetary motive behind releasing this footage this footage because Victor was paid for it. He first went to Fox to try and sell it but it was rejected because of the authenticity problems they had with the "Alien Abduction" footage.
- Victor did not go to great lengths to hide his identity. If he was seriously scared for his life he would not have appeared on the documentary, I can assure you. It would not be hard for the government to figure out this person's identity if he truely was working at S4.
- There's been no explanation by Bob Lazar, or Victor, as to why the Department of Naval Intelligence has anything to do with Extra-Terrestrials.
- Several satellite photos of Papoose Lake, where the S4 facility is supposedly located, show that there is nothing there. Again, we're lead to believe that a gigantic 5 level structure exists within the mountain but there is absolutely not one bit of evidence from the arial view. Bob Lazar tested his rocket car there several years before he apparently started working as a nuclear engineer for the DNI. Papoose Lake is not off-limits, you can go there and try and find the mysterious S4 facility if you want.
Originally posted by Kanberra
Sorry to do that to your post but upon reading it I saw gaping holes in your assumptions that I had to point out.
Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I am sorry but it is fake. Think about it logicly, if it were real-the moment it went on the net that site would be pulled/hacked and the info removed. Probably hacked-that way they don't have to explain why they shut it down.