It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien interview movie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
We are not sure that alien can breathe our air. If you see the alien and the other people breath the same air. How many other planets has we found with the same air that we have???

none I think

most are giant gas planets

Xon

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yea so maybe IF the alien are here on earth they have to be in room with the special gas. If you know what I mean. The alein in the movie did breath normal air

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Xon]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The light flashing on thr right is a heart monitor. Notice it gets faster as the "Alien" gets distressed and then like stops.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I really like this footage.

If its a fake, a pat on the back to the owner,

If real, congratulations on leeking some great footage out.

I really want to believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I find it strange that we don't see anything but the head.

Also, he's adapted extraordinarilly well to conditions here on earth- don't most other planets have a completely different temperature, composition of gases etc.?

I too want to believe, but I'm sceptical about this one. I'm going to watch it again now though.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok, after 5 pages of posts not one single person has supplied any evidence to show that this video is a fake. Everyone keeps repeating things like "Well, I think its Bob Lazar" and "Hasn't this already been proved to be a fake"...well......where is your evidence. Im completely open to suggest it may be real or fake, but supplying NO information is not the way to do it.

If the video has been debunked, give us an internet site, book, or anything that supports what you say. If you do not do this your opinion is not worth reading as you have supplied little to the greater knowledge of this topic.

I have seen a few people on here supply good information showing this may be a real video, but the skeptics just tell their "opinion" which simply is not good enough for a topic like this. Please analyze the video and study it, find out as much as you can about it, and then with that information in hand come back to this thread and supply us all with REAL information. Everyone on this board has to continually back up what they are saying with proof and information, and this thread is no different.

So, lay your PROOF on us please...

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Ok, after 5 pages of posts not one single person has supplied any evidence to show that this video is a fake. Everyone keeps repeating things like "Well, I think its Bob Lazar" and "Hasn't this already been proved to be a fake"...well......where is your evidence. Im completely open to suggest it may be real or fake, but supplying NO information is not the way to do it.

If the video has been debunked, give us an internet site, book, or anything that supports what you say. If you do not do this your opinion is not worth reading as you have supplied little to the greater knowledge of this topic.

I have seen a few people on here supply good information showing this may be a real video, but the skeptics just tell their "opinion" which simply is not good enough for a topic like this. Please analyze the video and study it, find out as much as you can about it, and then with that information in hand come back to this thread and supply us all with REAL information. Everyone on this board has to continually back up what they are saying with proof and information, and this thread is no different.

So, lay your PROOF on us please...

Aside from the fact that it looks like a "Fraggle Rock" puppet show...that's all I got

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I agree with the above posters,that whether real or faked,it is highly interesting.I'm on the fence with it,but even if it is fake,it is done quite well IMO,and would make a great stage prop for a movie,lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman

Look dude, it's neither real until proven fake or fake until proven real.

Given the enormity of the claims a critical thinker is likely to lean more towards the hoax side. And who can blame them? Even people like Whitley Strieber, who some consider to be an authority on abduction phenomena, and isn't the least bit skeptical about the whole Extra-terrestrial subject, has said, in his personal opinion, that he thinks the video is a hoax.

You know why it's so difficult to prove anything? Because it hardly shows anything. I have the original documentary and have been through the footage frame by frame to find anything suspicious, and there is only a few hundredths of a second where anything but the head of the being is shown. I should add that these few frames show a chest and a part of an arm that look almost two dimensional.

I got an emotional reaction the first time I watched this footage, like many others. I can safely say now that the emotional reaction was not because I thought I was looking at a real alien, but because of the circumstances the alien was under. I could have received the same emotional reaction from a movie.

There are more than several things which make this footage suspicious.

- We are lead to believe that this alien had been interviewed several times on tape in the same room, but the only footage that could be smuggled out was the footage of it close to death.

- The clothing and professionalism of the supposed medical personnel was just pathetic, even Victor was making excuses about it.

- This part of S4 is meant to be several levels underground, but we see in the background what looks to be sunlight shining through an opening.

- We know there was a monetary motive behind releasing this footage this footage because Victor was paid for it. He first went to Fox to try and sell it but it was rejected because of the authenticity problems they had with the "Alien Abduction" footage.

- Victor did not go to great lengths to hide his identity. If he was seriously scared for his life he would not have appeared on the documentary, I can assure you. It would not be hard for the government to figure out this person's identity if he truely was working at S4.

- There's been no explanation by Bob Lazar, or Victor, as to why the Department of Naval Intelligence has anything to do with Extra-Terrestrials.

- Several satellite photos of Papoose Lake, where the S4 facility is supposedly located, show that there is nothing there. Again, we're lead to believe that a gigantic 5 level structure exists within the mountain but there is absolutely not one bit of evidence from the arial view. Bob Lazar tested his rocket car there several years before he apparently started working as a nuclear engineer for the DNI. Papoose Lake is not off-limits, you can go there and try and find the mysterious S4 facility if you want.

I'm not a huge skeptic myself, I openly admit having seen what I believe was extra-terrestrial crafts, but to me the whole John Lear, Bob Lazar, Victor story reeks of a hoax.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the interview makes reference to the alien autopsy film. wasn't that proven to be a hoax?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by electric
There are more than several things which make this footage suspicious.

- We are lead to believe that this alien had been interviewed several times on tape in the same room, but the only footage that could be smuggled out was the footage of it close to death.

- The clothing and professionalism of the supposed medical personnel was just pathetic, even Victor was making excuses about it.

- This part of S4 is meant to be several levels underground, but we see in the background what looks to be sunlight shining through an opening.

- We know there was a monetary motive behind releasing this footage this footage because Victor was paid for it. He first went to Fox to try and sell it but it was rejected because of the authenticity problems they had with the "Alien Abduction" footage.

- Victor did not go to great lengths to hide his identity. If he was seriously scared for his life he would not have appeared on the documentary, I can assure you. It would not be hard for the government to figure out this person's identity if he truely was working at S4.

- There's been no explanation by Bob Lazar, or Victor, as to why the Department of Naval Intelligence has anything to do with Extra-Terrestrials.

- Several satellite photos of Papoose Lake, where the S4 facility is supposedly located, show that there is nothing there. Again, we're lead to believe that a gigantic 5 level structure exists within the mountain but there is absolutely not one bit of evidence from the arial view. Bob Lazar tested his rocket car there several years before he apparently started working as a nuclear engineer for the DNI. Papoose Lake is not off-limits, you can go there and try and find the mysterious S4 facility if you want.

I'm not a huge skeptic myself, I openly admit having seen what I believe was extra-terrestrial crafts, but to me the whole John Lear, Bob Lazar, Victor story reeks of a hoax.

electric... thank you. All I was trying to get out of some people on here was some proof, and if you have examined the video I will trust you. I still would like to hear some definitive statements about this video though, and perhaps some credible links?

I'm not saying this is a hoax or not, but if people are going to come on here and make claims that "its definitely a hoax" or "it looks like a puppet" then I want to hear why. Why is it a hoax? Why do they think it looks like a puppet? How do they know aliens dont behave in this way? Considering that this alien is an "alien" it may be biologically different from us, so why discredit its behavior as fake, when we really don't know how an alien would behave anyhow?

There are a lot of questions to be answered, and you answered a few of them quite well. However, if there is a chance that this may be real...why are we judging this aliens odd behavior like we would a human?

When one human judges another by his own cultural standards it is called "ethnocentrism", so are people here judging this supposed alien by our standards. If so, like many here seem to be, this is a form of "extraterrestrial ethnocentrism" for lack of better words. I mean, how could humans judge if something like this alien was real or not if we have nothing to compare it to, know nothing of its biology, and nothing of its culture (assuming it even has a "culture").

Whether its real or not is really a side issue. I'm just trying to open people's minds about judging something before they have all the information on it. I'm not perfect either, and I'm sure I have unfairly judged things in my life, but we need to strive against this to open our own minds...

SMR

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree with Jazzerman on the proof part.Unless it can be proven fake or real,you cant say without proof of either.
You cant say fake because to you it looks like a puppet.That simply isnt good enough.
You cant say it is real simply because you say it is or just because you cant prove it is fake.Not being proved fake does not make it real and vise versa.

All we have right now is the video.Saying all bodies are breathing the same air is not proof.Nobody knows for a fact that they (the aliens) can or can not.If you can,than this would mean you have encountered one and if that is the case,then we need proof on that.Thats another topic though.

So all we have here is maybe,maybe not.No solid proof of either.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I agree with Jazzerman on the proof part.Unless it can be proven fake or real,you cant say without proof of either.
You cant say fake because to you it looks like a puppet.That simply isnt good enough.
You cant say it is real simply because you say it is or just because you cant prove it is fake.Not being proved fake does not make it real and vise versa.

All we have right now is the video.Saying all bodies are breathing the same air is not proof.Nobody knows for a fact that they (the aliens) can or can not.If you can,than this would mean you have encountered one and if that is the case,then we need proof on that.Thats another topic though.

So all we have here is maybe,maybe not.No solid proof of either.

i have seen you two rant after 5 pages about nobody proving that the video is fake.i have seen a lot of posts giving opinions as to the content of the vid.why don't you two do some research and enlighten us as to the validity of the video instead of attacking other peoples opinions about the validity of the video.(yes they do seem like attacks)

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ummm,,,,,,
Have you read all my posts?I dont think you have.I am not attacking anyone or thier opions either.If that is what you think,sorry you feel that way as it is not my intensions.
I have stated that there is no solid proof that this is fake or real.Go back and read please.And if you want,I can put down quotes from my many posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
just a question.what would be the point of videotaping an interview with an alien and a telepath,was there a stenographer in the room,if yes,were they telepathic as well?level2 containment,looks like he(the alien)was in the same room as people in street clothes.the lighting was also hollywood, dark everywhere except the focus of the shot(thats for all of you who comment about aliens being sensitive to light)the light is shining right in his face and the medical staff has to use flashlights to see hemorraging!!!the puppet thing(stan henson must be rolling over in his grave lol)

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

just a question.what would be the point of videotaping an interview with an alien and a telepath,was there a stenographer in the room

We dont know that.Maybe there was,maybe there wasnt.We just dont know those facts.Would be nice though as it may help.Then again,we dont know if aliens are telepathic.People just assume they are.

the light is shining right in his face and the medical staff has to use flashlights to see hemorraging!!!

Well if you take into concideration that these beings have large eyes,is it safe to assume that a normal,small light would not work as much as needed to see into the eyes?Maybe they need the large flashlights due to the size.Also,a few have said that the black is from eye 'covers' or something.Maybe this 'membrain' or whatever it is that is giving them black eyes needs a brighter light to see through to the actual eye.

The lighting is sorta lame though.It is funny how they always have them in dark interigating rooms.I wouldnt think they are really all that much sensitive to light.I would think they need to be able to function in both day and night.

Notice how I gave my thoughts on boths sides

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There should be an "evidence" function on ATS. so we dont have to repeat everything 1 for the evidence and 1 for the chat. threads. like 2dimensional threads. It would be much clearer for everyone, wouldnt it?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

just a question.what would be the point of videotaping an interview with an alien and a telepath,was there a stenographer in the room

We dont know that.Maybe there was,maybe there wasnt.We just dont know those facts.Would be nice though as it may help.Then again,we dont know if aliens are telepathic.People just assume they are.

the light is shining right in his face and the medical staff has to use flashlights to see hemorraging!!!

Well if you take into concideration that these beings have large eyes,is it safe to assume that a normal,small light would not work as much as needed to see into the eyes?Maybe they need the large flashlights due to the size.Also,a few have said that the black is from eye 'covers' or something.Maybe this 'membrain' or whatever it is that is giving them black eyes needs a brighter light to see through to the actual eye.

The lighting is sorta lame though.It is funny how they always have them in dark interigating rooms.I wouldnt think they are really all that much sensitive to light.I would think they need to be able to function in both day and night.

Notice how I gave my thoughts on boths sides

yes, thank you,you always seem to be posting just behind a hard core true believer and agreeing(being on the fence) 50/50.sorry if my outburst seemed to single you out(that was not my intention)
i'm just wanting to see proof and no one who really believes is giving any(there is no better story than the one that does not have to be proven)lol

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
There should be an "evidence" function on ATS. so we dont have to repeat everything 1 for the evidence and 1 for the chat. threads. like 2dimensional threads. It would be much clearer for everyone, wouldnt it?

I think Im overdosed on Mountain Dew and lack of sleep,but I cant seem to understand what you are saying there

I'll have a look later after sleep and maybe I will be able to understand

NP HowieO
I am on the fence as well with this video.But I try and see it from both sides before I can say I fully believe.Even then it does not make it real just because I think so.Either way,fake or real,we need proof of either.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by Cardu

I think Im overdosed on Mountain Dew and lack of sleep,but I cant seem to understand what you are saying there

I'll have a look later after sleep and maybe I will be able to understand

NP HowieO
I am on the fence as well with this video.But I try and see it from both sides before I can say I fully believe.Even then it does not make it real just because I think so.Either way,fake or real,we need proof of either.

Well example: this thread Alien interview movie, this is a typicall thread that needs evidence/proof so it would be good if there where a option creating a side thread where the evidence can be posted, so it would be easy for everyone to go check the evidence, instead of arguing the same thing over and over again, in several threads. There are much interesting evidence in many threads. But it seems like many threads are joust cloned again and again. there is the ATSNN why not ATSET

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join