I find it quite amusing that a lot of people just state flat 'it's fake' and give no reason at all. I'm not using this to tend to prove that it's
real, but I think that it might well be real. I've seen this video several times before. I'm giving a few words on that:
1. When looking at the whole interview with Victor (sorry no link for now, will post later if I find it back), he sounds quite sincere, and one must
admit he doesn't go into any contradiction. This gives him at least some credit. Plus, actually, and as shown before on this thread, Victor is not
Bob Lazar. They don't talk the same exactly.
2. It is indeed widely believed that aliens (greys at least) are more confortable in the darkness. It is also interesting that most, if not all, of
alien encounters occur during night time, when actually it is dark.
3. It is believed, though not proved in any way, that the aliens (at least this race) is wearing some kind of opaque black lens to cover their actual
eyes. It is maybe used as a filter of some kind. It would be therefore normal that when the doctors light its eyes they don't contract. We don't see
the eyes, but the lens.
4. The movements of the alien are maybe realistic. Who knows how an actual alien behaves and acts? They may well balance their head constantly in that
way. Also, the appearance of its skin (qualified by some to look like cheap doll plastic) could just well be normal. The actual aliens may well look
like that, we don't know...
5. The fact that we don't see the arms of the alien, and the fact that the doctors don't move it to check in the nose and around the eyes, may well
be explained by the fact that this creature was likely not attending that interview willingfully. Therefore, it must have been tied to its seat.
6. The DNI/27 stamp on the video is likely added after the filming. The blank tape that's used to film does not contain the stamp before. The camera
itself can add the time and frames count, as seen on the lower right on the video, but other stamp is added afterwards. This is likely why the fonts
are not the same.
7. It is not necessarily impossible to go out with a piece of tape, even that kind of tape. According to Victor's interview, the tape was gotten
during a moving of the installations. Security is not always efficient, even when it is at its highest level. I can give two examples: remember those
journalists who decided to take a plane with a fake bomb a a few fake guns in their luggage (that was after 9/11)? They were successful. Also, (I'm
working in a NATO base) I have been able to enter the base several times by foot (it so takes time to pass the gate), just using the moment that the
MP is looking into a car. Easy.
So, I am not totally convinced that it is a real piece of footage of an alien interview, but it looks like it could well be. If it was definitely a
fake, I have not a doubt that a debunker would have debunked it already. Instead of that, it is still discussed. And I am keen to believe it is
Apparently, the site on which the complete video of the interview with Victor is disabled, unless it is only temporarily unavailable.
anyway... This is where I found it.
[edit on 18-8-2004 by SpookyVince]