It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien interview movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

What do you guys think, is it real?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i would think if it was a legit military alien interview video...they would of used multiple cameras when filming. since it was in filmed in the dark, i would of thought they would of used some Night vision recording also.
looks fake to me

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yep, we've gone over this one before.... One of the best links I've seen to the interview though...

Problems include the darkness, the sources, and the fact that smuggling such a tape out of a facility that would most assuredly have the best security imaginable, just seems a little far fetched. There are numerous security steps taken when filming things of a top secret nature, and it's unlikely one would be able to smuggle out a tape that would then work...(for a good layman's reference, remember the tapes in the movie Blue Thunder)

The DNI is curious, as it's most likely referencing the Department of Naval Intelligence (which most of us know/suspect are the ones primarily involved with the biologics), and helps to add to it's authentic feel, but my gut's telling me (and logic's assisting), that this is a hoax...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Saw this a while ago and kept thinking "I wish they would just turn on the lights." It looks like a goofy looking alien puppet bobbing it's head around. I guess the rule of thumb for these videos and pics is for them to look as dark and mysterious as possible. That way you can't see the guy with his hand up the puppets @ss.

On another note, if this is real, then there goes all my fears about being taken over by a race of aliens. Geez, that thing looked like it could barely hold it's head up, let alone dominate an entire race of obese humans

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
It looks like a goofy looking alien puppet bobbing it's head around. I

Looks the same to me. Im going to have to say I think it is fake.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes the video has been debated previously, some if not most claim it is a hoax.

But if I may for just a second, what if it isn't?

Here's another perspective. There are at least 3 people + the alien in the video.

This link
interview
states that there two military men inaddition to the two doctors.

The more people are involved, the more likely one of them will come out and say it is a hoax (read Crop Circles).

Two of the people are dressed as doctors (gloves, mask, overalls). It's a nice touch!

If I was making the hoax, I would of showed off the fake 'doctors' more. The fact that they show up only when the Alien dies off is interesting, presumably it was being interrogated, and the doctors were there in case he fell ill.

The darkness. Maybe it is dark simply for the Alien's comfort?

So until Victor comes forward I guess we'll never know for sure, but I'm keeping an open mind for now...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
why would an alien have his voice altered? They do that to protect identity. is this alien afraid that Joe brrxzzt on planet 9 will recognize him and make fun of him or turn him in to the alien authorities for spilling the blagnags (that's alien for beans by the way)?

also, why do we all assume that alien life will be fluent in english? why not french, german, spanish or any other language? more important, wouldn't they want to speak in their own language?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
if u knew the story - the alien doesnt talk - it uses telepathy

the voice masking is for the "agent" who smuggled it out

still dont buy it tho

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
that website is awesome. it has a ton of 100% authentic alien and ufo pics. what's even more amazing is that Billy Meyer has a few in both categories. Talk about ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
why would an alien have his voice altered? They do that to protect identity. is this alien afraid that Joe brrxzzt on planet 9 will recognize him and make fun of him or turn him in to the alien authorities for spilling the blagnags (that's alien for beans by the way)?

also, why do we all assume that alien life will be fluent in english? why not french, german, spanish or any other language? more important, wouldn't they want to speak in their own language?

Please tell me you were joking?
You knew that was a human voice being altered right?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm relatively new here, never been abducted, never been probed (against my will) and never been privy to a sit down with an alien. therefore, I wasn't aware that it is common knowledge that aliens speak thru telepathy. I was also unaware that the gov't, when conducting interviews, adds cheesy background music to further enhance the "realness" of the interview.

My bad.

oh, I also thought the whole video was a joke. I didn't think anyone would look at it and think it was real and the minute I heard the background music and the deep voice I laughed and missed the telepathy explanation.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If I was making the hoax, I would of showed off the fake 'doctors' more. The fact that they show up only when the Alien dies off is interesting, presumably it was being interrogated, and the doctors were there in case he fell ill.

Nope, show their faces, and the gig is up...whereas if this was truly documentation that would be classified, the docs would have no reason to not be revealed fully to the camera.

Why not use a high lux camera then? Surely the government could afford one? No, it's more likely to mask problems with the costume....

why do we all assume that alien life will be fluent in english?

Well, the interrogation was allegedly done by the US in this video (see DNI as well as stated by the source). It stands to reason that a race capable of traversing the stars is capable of picking up a language or two, hehe...

Billy Meyer has a few in both categories. Talk about ridiculous.

Hehe...that is pretty funny...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fake.The all black eyes again.Saw that dummy on the Art Bell site. 10 years old I think.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
that website is awesome. it has a ton of 100% authentic alien and ufo pics. what's even more amazing is that Billy Meyer has a few in both categories. Talk about ridiculous.

What web site? Link please...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think it's fake.Background music,no lights,voice altering,pleeeaase.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

I did read somewhere that the grey's can be very light sensitive. I want to believe that it's authentic. Perhaps someday someone will come foward with the truth (Truth? what's that?). Maybe it's a chimp they stuffed in a rubber costume.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone3d
I think it's fake.Background music,no lights,voice altering,pleeeaase.

Its a snippet from a Documentery

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
In one word I can sum up years of speculation, FAKE!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If it's a fake, which it more than likely is, at least it's a cool looking fake. I personally think that alien costume/puppet is damn sexy.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just to clear a few things up for the readers who apparently don't know. The voice you hear is that of a man who claims he worked at a Top Secret Military Base, (Dulce I believe) and is not the voice of the alien.

Anyway, I don't believe any of it. This guy seems so fake to me for some reason. Everything he does annoys me. When he almost cut the interview because of some questions. Arrghh. And where is this protective shield of glass for the bio chamber thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join