It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minister Farrakhan: 'That's a Murderer in the White House' !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

We find it interesting that this video from May is surfacing just as Farrakhan is set to address the United Nations. Nonetheless, the words used to describe the president are brutal. He raises important points, like questioning why we're still at war in Iraq and Afghanistan if the intelligence proved false, and how a peacemaking mission to Libya turned into a bombing mission.

I guess the "guys in the neighborhood" don't always get along !

Why does Farrakhan bash Obama ?

Farrakhan admonishes the president for turning into someone else. Farrakhan says, "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart, and now he's an assassin. They turned him into them."

Who IS the "someone else" and WHO are "them" ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
www.theroot.com...

didn't see or hear much about this in the msm.

was it something "He said" ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Isn't it obvious? Farrakhan was praising Obama when he was running for presidency, claiming THAT'S the man we need in office. This isn't the first time he's turned around on Obama - they have footage of Farrakhan warning Obama not to walk down this path, it's no surprised he's lashing out now.

Why is he doing it?

Well, think about it. It's no surprise that Farrakhan is a Muslim, and obviously Obama, being one as well, would be good friends with him. The fact that Farrakhan was cheering him on in the beginning was testimony to how badly he wanted a "brother" in office, a Muslim brother.

Now that Obama is attacking Muslim nations, Farrakhan would obviously be spiteful of him - but is this Obama's real face? What if it's the PTB that forced Obama's hand to attack the other nations? What if Obama didn't want to harm his culture, but someone like Gaddafi proved a nuisance to the PTB, and so forced their hand?

Any way you look it at, it all comes down to Leaders not getting along while playing their little games.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: Added video of Farrakhan's warning to Obama on Libya

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Farrakhan seems to be logically absent most of the time.. but I agree with this comment 100% "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart, and now he's an assassin. They turned him into them."

I voted for Obama praying he would bring honesty to the white house, I feel betrayed.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

it could both of them are agents of TPTB.

the "acting" is all part of the game !

keeps people wondering just WHO to listen to !

(Who am I ?...answer later)

edit on Jun-21-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy

Farrakhan seems to be logically absent most of the time.. but I agree with this comment 100% "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart, and now he's an assassin. They turned him into them."

I voted for Obama praying he would bring honesty to the white house, I feel betrayed.

I'm sure many people feel "betrayed" right about now!

it seems we have heard all this before from the politicians......regardless of whether they run for office or not.

I wonder exactly what did people expect "honesty" to mean ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

He's up to something & I'm pretty sure I'm on board with him
Is he Muslim? He loves him some Jesus! Who doesn't?

edit on 21-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
no brotherly love

well he should have looked a lil closer at them birth supporters records before jumpin on the Oband wagon

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

now he's an assassin. They turned him into them

It never ends, does it?

Of course Obama is not at fault. He is a brutha. If Obama does anything wrong, it's because "they (white people) turned him into them"

It's not that Obama is a liar and a cheat, just like Bush and most everyone else in politics, it's that those evil white folks corrupted beautiful Obama.

A few lovely quotes from this awful, racist, poor excuse for a human being who calls himself farrakhan (no capitalization on purpose)

White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet

The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road.

Any black person (well I guess ANY person for that matter, but I don't think too many white people) that supports farrakhan is no better than any KKK, Aryan Nation, Skinhead, etc group out there. Absolute scum, all of them. They let people like farrakhan address the UN? Seriously?

farrakhan is a disgusting human being.

reply to post by Swills

You're on board with him? Are you being serious, or joking?

If serious, you should be quite ashamed of yourself. That's like saying "the KKK grand high wizard (or whatever stupid name they use) believes in Aliens, I'm on board with him!"
edit on 21-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Damn! Someone has to say it and with passion to boot! But that's how it goes down: No one wants to tell the truth or else be dead. I just want to know who is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Alien Disclosure Imminent ?

bluebeam with a false flag of smiley faces disguised as "inner Martians" !!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

farrakhan is a disgusting human being.

reply to post by Swills

You're on board with him? Are you being serious, or joking?

If serious, you should be quite ashamed of yourself. That's like saying "the KKK grand high wizard (or whatever stupid name they use) believes in Aliens, I'm on board with him!"
edit on 21-6-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

The KKK? I don't get that KKK feel from the video the OP posted. I do agree with him on Obama, and past Bush, constant wars, being lied too about WMDs so we can start wars, talks about the Devil's media, just a few things off the top of my head. That and his love for Jesus. So Yeah, with that I'm on board.

Oh and uh, I never heard him praise Obama in that the video the OP posted. In fact he calls him an assassin, but he used to be a beautiful soul. He's not on Obama's side, unless I missed something. I'll watch it again

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Swills

Alien Disclosure Imminent ?

bluebeam with a false flag of smiley faces disguised as "inner Martians" !!!!!

I'm not really not sure where you're goin with that but I'm thinking you're laughing at him in that video. I guess you're the armchair expert of whats going on in this world and he's just out there meet and greeting, moving and shaking, while you're a typing.... so

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I think both of 'em are working together to keep people fooled !

They both have been part of the establishment for a long long time !

Obama ..IS.. a lawyer don't forget !

AND even Farrakhan is going by an "AKA" .....

en.wikipedia.org...

Minister Louis Farrakhan Muhammad, Sr. (born Louis Eugene Walcott; May 11, 1933) is the leader of the Chicago, Illinois-based Nation of Islam (NOI).

"Birds of a Feather"......

and there always old news like this too....
Malcom X's Daughter Indicted

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If you were just saying you agree with his views on UFOs or whatever, then just ignore my previous post.

Look into the man, he is a huge racist, anti-semite (real anti-semie, not a anti-zionist labeled an antisemite ) and a bigot. People praise him as a black leader, and a number of other things. He is a leader of hate and racism, it just bothers me to see anyone supporting him regardless of what he has to say about UFOs, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

not maki'n fun of Him.....just a joke on a serious issue.

Farrakhan actually has a good point,

somebody needs to explain all that.

top topics

join