It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Wastes Another $195 million and No One even bothers to mention it......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The US Government has once again blown more money on technology that they did not see to the finish. This "Spy Ship" isnt going to see any missions and wont even be put on display for the public to see at a museum . So my question is with such tough economical times how come the public cannot hold our government accountable for wasting extreme amounts of money on projects that they willingly quit. I could understand if it was seen through the finish and something valuable came out of it. But this is a bit much....

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 21-6-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
But make sure you cut back those senior benefits, cause apparently they're helping to make the government go broke.

Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
In the grand scheme of things, I guess a few million doesnt compare nearly as much as a the trillions they've lost. It's little more than a few pennies laying on the ground to these guys.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Obama Co is addicted to spending. How about this ironic headline from the Citizens Against Govt Waste website: "CAGW Unimpressed By President’s Wasteful Anti-Waste Board"

Source

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I remember a thread on ATS where it was for sale.

Too bad they're scrapping it completely.

All we will have is pictures and memories (and the James Bond movie)

BTW here is the new US Stealth Ship

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Actually, it wasn't $195 million. It was more like $2 billion.

Hope that makes you feel better.

new topics

top topics

join