It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg-Approved Perry Set to Become Presidential Frontrunner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Source

Every indication suggests that Bilderberg-approved Texas Governor Rick Perry is set to become the frontrunner in the Republican race to challenge Barack Obama for the presidency, illustrating once again how a shady, secretive and undemocratic global elite holds the reigns of true power while Americans are distracted by the delusional notion that they have a genuine choice in 2012.

Texas Governor Rick Perry (Republican) will announce his run for president soon. I'm sure that he'll soon find a influx of shady donations by the elite like the Bilderberg Group. Send this information to others to make sure that he has NO chance of winning.
Just remember Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton had no chance of winning the presidency before he attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1991.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Don't all the republican candidates seem so boring compared to Perry? It seems inevitable that he will be in the running.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Looking forward to Perry entering the race.

I like his chances. Would love to see Romney knocked down a bit by this.

Very interesting that the Bush wing of the Republican Party doesn't like him much.

Probably a bit more conservative than Bush. That is a HUGE plus.

Go Perry!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I wonder who will be his Vice President? Sarah Palin? If so he's gonna get many support from Palin Fans

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yes, let us vote for Rick Perry. You know, the man who can't balance the budget in Texas and logically decided to axe funding to healthcare and education. Because, as we all know, learning is not important and neither is our health. Get real!

Want to see bad muckraking? Just wait. Perry and previous Texas Governor contender and long time Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison had a nasty smear campaign against each other last campaign set.

Just what we need, more of the same old junk.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Perry is a worm. Can anybody show something good that he has done for Texas?

We should all be suspicious of anybody that actually wants to be president of this nation.

Who would want to be captian of a sinking ship?

Who would be interested in a house full of squatters?

This country is beyond repair, but captian fantastic is gonna iron out the wrinkles?

The only vote I would give him is "off the island", so to speak.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Go ahead America. Vote in Mr. Incompetent and I play both sides of the issues.

I'm sure it is what we need.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
'Perry is a liar and a Neo-Con, just like the OP stated - Bilderburg trash.

Forcing young girls to have cancer causing vaccinations.

"takin' my revolver while I'm jogging so I can kill coyote"

The guy is a sham.

Perry cheerleaders do some research and get back with me...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im from Texas and have been watching the Perry-election stuff. Latest Ive heard, he is saying he is 50-50 on entering the race at the moment.

news.yahoo.com...,tx

Rick Perry's top political aide, Dave Carney, says the Texas governor is "50-50" on whether he'll jump in the race for the 2012 GOP nomination. Carney, a longtime strategist with Perry, says any decision is still weeks away.

Carney, who resigned earlier this month from Newt Gingrich's campaign, told Politico's Jonathan Martin that Perry is still trying to determine whether he really has the desire to go through the rigors of a potentially bruising presidential campaign.

Maybe he is waiting for a few people to drop out before he jumps in?

Perry for president? Well, I am from Texas, but .....no. Just....no..... Not in a million years.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Perry also had a chance to outlaw TSA from sticking their hands down our pants in Texas..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

During its brief lifespan, ATS has seen EVERY presidential candidate, and every "frontrunner" described as a "Bilderberg" designee.

This is only a reflection of the powerlessness some people feel over a process that they do not understand or feel overwhelmed by. Rather than taking action, becoming involved, they whine about vague "others" who make their lives miserable.

The "Bildergergs" have no more "selected" Perry than they did any of the other winners and losers of the past 20 years.

As for Perry himself, the only thing keeping him out of the race is his fear of being "outed." He should face the facts publicly and actively court the Log Cabin Republicans and disenfrachised liberals who are a potential power-base. He'll lose the Conservatives along the way, which makes him a third-party contender, at best.
edit on 21-6-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't know about Perry or his "platform" other than an ATS thread on Texas Gov. Rick Perry Issues National Call to Prayer. Perhaps prayers will help America find an "ideal" POTUS who is not SCARY looking!
edit on 2011-6-21 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Claiming that the Bilderberg conferences are entirely innocent is even more ludicrous than claiming they indeed exert considerable influence. You certainly might be right - but without actually being inside these meetings we cannot know for sure either way.

However, there is evidence to examine. When several times in recent history, an elected president turns out to have attended a Bilderberg conference the year before being nominated, this raises eyebrows. You don't need to feel powerless and small to speculate that perhaps something is going on here. Members of their group have publicly stated that the creation of the EU and the Euro denomination were the results of various Bilderberg meetings.

As for Rick Perry? Well, he attended a meeting back in 2007. That would be 5 years prior to the 2012 election. Not close enough in my humble opinion. If he had attended this year's or will attend next year's meeting, that would be quite telling. But as far as I know he was not in attendance this year.

Going slightly off-topic, does anyone know if any of the current prospects for 2012 attended this year's Bilderberg meeting?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
oh great... Replace the bad with just as bad.

his bad

Am I the only one who wonders why we have clowns running for president for 2112?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well im in texas and the last time i remember feeling progress was in ANN RICHARDS era,the numbers now in texas are deplorable,in education ,we have more and more teachers leaving the state due to cuts in budget,not to mention that Perry is the king building TOLL ROADS ,and make the taxpayer pay for them arguing that they are very popular',the healthcare in another big issue in the state,he also wanted mandatory the vaccine for young girls against the papiloma virus,in the grade schools.AND hes best friends with GEORGE BUSH,well its not surprising if he gets the presidency we all going back to the old republican ways.Probably its only me but in TEXAS theres so much poverty and homeless people , than ever seen before the republicans took over the state,more than 12 yrs ago.SO i have no favorites,but i just dont see a recovery having a republican as president,just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You have to admit the foundation has been laid. Dumbing down the State and stripping education:

Texas is #49 in verbal SAT scores in the nation (493) and #46 in average math SAT scores (502).

Texas is #36 in the nation in high school graduation rates (68%).

Texas is #33 in the nation in teacher salaries. Teacher salaries in Texas are not keeping pace with the national average. The gains realized from the last state-funded across-the-board pay raise authorized in 1999, which moved the ranking from 33 to as high as 26th in the nation, have disappeared over the last five years.

Texas was the only state in the nation to cut average per pupil expenditures in fiscal year 2005, resulting in a ranking of #40 nationally; down from #25 in fiscal year 1999.

Texas is #6 in the nation in student growth. The general student population in Texas public schools grew by 11.1% between school years 1999 and 2005, with the largest percent of growth seen among low income and minority children.

Between school years 1999 and 2005, the number of central administrators employed by Texas public schools grew by 32.5%, overall staffing in public schools grew by 15.6%, while the number of teachers grew only 13.3%.

Don't forget to check higher education.

Source:
www.window.state.tx.us...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If he got elected:

Negative: He becomes President.
Positive: He's no longer Governor.

Decisions, decisions.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
what you are actually seeing is a subversive
act by TPTB.

This act is solely designed to undermine
Ron Paul's GOP Party Nomination.

TPTB will not allow Paul to become president
even if they have to sabotage Paul's
campaign. Here comes Perry as the
saboteur.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Advocates who cannot read, or superimpose their own fears, misconceptions and ignorance over the facts do lttile to advance their cause.

Claiming that the Bilderberg conferences are entirely innocent is even more ludicrous than claiming they indeed exert considerable influence

Please show me anywhere in my post I made any such assertion or anything even remotely leading to such an assertion.

Since I did not, and you can't, you have obviously chosen more to be guided by your fears, et c. than any reference to what I actually posted.

The "anti-bilderberg" fearful seem to be of a mind that there is a giant cabal that controls the outcome of world events; but, rather than meeting with them, studying them and listeneing to them , we should all just run and hide. Even worse, that we should shun any person who dares to actually face the "threat" head-on.

Bildergberg attendance doesn't mean squat, except you have recognized money or influence.
Fear of the unknown drives so much crap that rational aprraisals and responses of given situations are discouraged, rational approaches are seen as threats or concessions or capitulations.

What nonsense!

Get your heads out of your asses and start to consider the alternative to living in fear.

jw
Deny ignorance.
edit on 21-6-2011 by jdub297 because: c

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Probably its only me but in TEXAS theres so much poverty and homeless people , than ever seen before the republicans took over the state,more than 12 yrs ago.SO i have no favorites,but i just dont see a recovery having a republican as president,just my opinion.

No, it's not only you. Texas also has an almost un-controlled border, over which Mexican rebels, cartels and military freely cross. Moreover, Texas public facilities, including schools, are forced to address an undending and growing influx of illegal alien men, women and children.

Have you tried running a service-provider in which the number of recipients grows exponentially, while the base or financial support declines as a percentage of the total population. Blaming Rick Perry for the effects of a real invasion from Mexico is either ignorance of facts or an unadulterated choice to endorse the results.

See the following post for proof of such an attitude:

You have to admit the foundation has been laid. Dumbing down the State and stripping education:

Have you considered giving border states greater control of their borders?

Have you considered addressing the demands imposed by a "nanny-state" doctrine that doesn't place limits upon who gets to reap the benfits of U. S. citizens' hard work, earnings and investment?

jw

edit on 21-6-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join