Ron Paul: I Want To 'Legalize Freedom' What's So Bad About That?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
IF we all tell at least 2 more people to vote Paul and WHY, he will have TRIPLE the MOTHERSNIPPING VOTE. Let's do it!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The bad thing about legalizing Freedom is that it then can be criminalized, or illegal at another point. Making Freedom Legal is a trap that the Powers would LOVE to get that on the ballot.

Everyone would vote for it and then Freedom would then be legal! YAY! What's so wrong about that?

What's so wrong about it is then the evil people can take away its legality based on National Security, and you know they would at some point. You GOTTA know that!

The only reason to legalize freedom would be so they can make it illegal soon afterwards based on National Security.

I say NO, don't officially legalize Freedom. It's a trap if I ever saw one!

edit on 6/21/2011 by OneNationUnder because:
Update:

Useless laws weaken the necessary laws!
edit on 6/21/2011 by OneNationUnder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Also why do any of you believe that a man served up to you by the machine, who will only be there because they want him there, will benefit you in any way shape or form.

What i am seeing is the one person the machine knows can sway the largest amount of people for its purpose YET AGAIN, and present that person as the person who can bring it all around for them, to put the brakes on the slide of distrust and anger AMERICANS are feeling for the political system.

Before you breathe a sigh of relief and think that this will be it, look at what happened last time he ran, he was pulled from the race, wether you see it or not it happened.
Another dog in the dog and pony show was in line for the winning line, and now when they know they can get what they want from the american people, the holy of holies, full complicit co-operation in the trick show, wholeheartedly.
They know we are untrusting of it, hurt by it, sick of being lied to and abused by the political body, and again we are just about to swallow another mouthful of political load fired in by a giant red white and blue phallus, whilst they breathe a sigh of relief and smirk at how easy it is becoming.

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me again and again, i deserve it, im too stupid to care.

When will you realise it's all a game, and that they have you every which way because you always hope that they will just once play by the rules and things will get better.
It's their game not ron pauls, he's just another freemason. Drink up!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Originally posted by Carseller4

Is it true that ron paul does not believe in separation of church and state? Because if it is, i will NEVER vote for the guy..

Well being that separation of church and state is NOT in the Constitution......he may not believe in it.

Ron paul is just another puppet!

You all are treating Ron paul right now, as you treated Obama in 2008! You are treating him like some kind of "righteous savior" who will come and fix everything once he is elected!

So you elected your "righteous savior Obama" did he change anything? Did he fix anything? No, he did not.. He made things worse!

Do you really think ron paul is any different?

Watch the video in this link, www.youtube.com...
Paul 20 years ago. Its a pretty consistent message.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

One Nation You are spot on my friend.
RON PAUL, Citizens be afraid, very afraid. He is the one thing that could be used against you in a complete and unforgiving manner, more so than any other politician, i don't care about any other politician either, they are all tools to be used against us.
Just how far will your unthinking complicity go this time?.
There you go theres my X and ill give you a hundred dollars towards your next moneybomb, before i even fully understand what it is im giving you.
Just dont, we are all wise enough to know we shouldn't vote for anyone, and probably to stupid to stop ourselves.
The Government is working to a long term plan, they know you will filter out all the stuff you don't want to hear, and carry on regardless because you think you will make a difference and that your vote actually means something.
Bad news is you are all Ph*cked, good news is your smiling while it happens.
You have no money, A part of U.S Corp is about to become a part of mainland china for all "Intents and Purposes", You all owe more in deficit spending that you can ever pay back.
Your industry is being dismantled as we speak and sent elsewhere, People are loosing their homes left right and center, the middle class is something that used to be a part of america.

All the money that was available as lending was used to bring china up to a position where it could have a serious presence on the world stage, it bought so much of your debt, it can by a piece of america for itself.
The communist version of the "American Dream", i laugh so hard my rib cage hurts, and yet you are still prepared to suffer the next offering from the beast, i laugh even harder for gullibilty tickles me deeply, (im twisted like that and so is your govermental overlords, their overlords are just sick minded power gluttons).

Just how long now until Corporate America decides the chinese can do it all much better, at a better profit for Corporate America, it hands all assets (you included because legally you are free now within the corporation of any sovereignty) to corporate china in an merger of all aquisitions to be administrated by corporate china?.
You think im nuts don't you?. this is the future of U.S (corp) of A, trust me, without a world war 50 years, with a world war 10-15 years, it is already agreed we lose because people are easier to control in a communist state.
You cannot have a one world democracy, not with a one world dictator you can't.
It's coming, prepare to swallow.
edit on 21-6-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Is it true that ron paul does not believe in separation of church and state? Because if it is, i will NEVER vote for the guy..

Well being that separation of church and state is NOT in the Constitution......he may not believe in it.

Ron paul is just another puppet!

You all are treating Ron paul right now, as you treated Obama in 2008! You are treating him like some kind of "righteous savior" who will come and fix everything once he is elected!

So you elected your "righteous savior Obama" did he change anything? Did he fix anything? No, he did not.. He made things worse!

Do you really think ron paul is any different?

When is somebody going to ban this jerk like he requested?
Drawing similarities between Obama and Ron Paul is equally stupid to saying that George W. Bush and Kennedy were similar. Ron Paul has a track record that speaks for itself. He NEVER backpedals on his promises and sticks to his beliefs like a pitbull. Even if you don't agree with what he stands for, at least you know what he will do WHEN he gets elected president. Unlike that lying snake Obama.
As far as separation of church and state, Ron Paul is a Christian, but nobody's perfect right? The one thing that redeems him for that one flaw, is that he actually supports a separation of the state from ALL our private affairs, and believes that the church has no business in government either.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anybody that is trying to 'legalize' something that should be a 'right', should be held suspect.

Once freedom is 'legalized' some other politician could 'criminalize' it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I have been a Ron Paul supporter since I first heard about him in 2007. The man has principles, and there is no question as to where he stands on any issue. The only issue he ever changed his mind about was the Death Penalty because of all the mistakes made in the trial process, many innocent people have been executed and Dr. Paul is now against the Death Penalty.

Ron Paul does believe in the separation of church and state, because he believes in the Constitution, just read the first amendment to confirm.

Some other things you may not know about Ron Paul.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension plan.

He does not participate in the congressional medical plan.

He returns the unused portion of his congressional office budget to the treasury each year.

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted to decrease our liberties.

He has remained consistent his entire career.

He has been married for 53? or so years with 5 kids, and 18? grandchildren.

He is the Real Deal.

And if you think he won't be able to accomplish anything, then you are dead wrong.

As President, he would use his authority to end the endless wars for profit and resources. End the needless militarism and use the money saved to help and defend THIS COUNTRY!

He would not cut off aid to welfare immediately, but instead condition the country to rid itself of welfare over the course of decades, in an effort to truly free us from dependence.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

so very precious, huh, *smarmy childlike voice* "When is someone going to ban him like he requested, comparing obama to ron paul".
If your idea of political process and debate is to ban those from the debate you dont like, or, because you don't like someone pointing out that all it takes for history to repeat itself is complicit muppets to help it along, you need to play a game of hangman. ready, ill help out and fill in some of the blanks for you.

_ _ A_ E _ O _ _ _ K Y_ _ RS_ _ F

I'm a bad speller so it might not be exactly what you think it is, but try hard yeah?.
And it isn't what you think it is either it is within the TOS before you run off screaming.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

At this point in time and near free fall position of our country -- I feel that even though I or likely you agree with everything that Ron Paul wants and beleives, WE HAVE NO TIME/CHOICE but to vote him in! Must FIX the BIG PICTURE (problems) first -- In other words, a starving person has no choice or time to say "season it a little more please, before I eat it" ------ MUST THINK & ACT BIG PICTURE! --- Little details can be fine tuned once America is saved!

(the same I don't agree with this or that is what prevents THE RIGHT THINGS from Happening ---- I allows the wrong ones to grow unwatched or controlled! --- The scum bags prevail - just as they always have!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

He might never have voted to decrease your liberties, but he is talking about seperating you from your sovereign god given rights.

To "Legalise your freedom" you have no idea what that means. you become a free corporate entity, free of your soverieign rights. they could just give you to another country then and you can do nothing about it because you cannot "NOT" give your permission, it;s been taken from you.

I can see your dying for it to happen because a guy who has been (as you see it) "straightforward" in his political life wants to do it, and you would be happy to give your sovereign virginity to him to do with as he pleases, because he looks like a nice guy and you like the words that come out of his mouth.

He is another cog in the beasts wheel, never forget that, he doesn't care about you or your individual rights, he is where he is because the power brokers say it's ok, no matter how warm and fuzzy it makes you feel thinking "people like you put him there" you didn't, period.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

so very precious, huh, *smarmy childlike voice* "When is someone going to ban him like he requested, comparing obama to ron paul".
If your idea of political process and debate is to ban those from the debate you dont like, or, because you don't like someone pointing out that all it takes for history to repeat itself is complicit muppets to help it along, you need to play a game of hangman. ready, ill help out and fill in some of the blanks for you.

_ _ A_ E _ O _ _ _ K Y_ _ RS_ _ F

I'm a bad speller so it might not be exactly what you think it is, but try hard yeah?.
And it isn't what you think it is either it is within the TOS before you run off screaming.

That is a rude and offensive comment coming from someone in the U.K. that doesn't seem to have a firm grasp of the issues at hand. Your contribution to this topic is indeed questionable.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't understand this age crap. He looks great for 75.

second

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by jude11

"* * * and Mr. Paul's economic policies are tried-and-tested to produce staggering amounts of poverty for the majority, by siphoning their collective wealth into the pockets of the very few."

Easily said. Do you have anything to say in suport and explanation of that bald proclamation?

Isn't that we NOW have and are moving toward more of in the current political and economic climate?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Picture Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura in the white house. All those doors that are locked for them. TPTB will say "your clearance is not high enough to enter those rooms"

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

He might never have voted to decrease your liberties, but he is talking about seperating you from your sovereign god given rights.

To "Legalise your freedom" you have no idea what that means. you become a free corporate entity, free of your soverieign rights. they could just give you to another country then and you can do nothing about it because you cannot "NOT" give your permission, it;s been taken from you.

I can see your dying for it to happen because a guy who has been (as you see it) "straightforward" in his political life wants to do it, and you would be happy to give your sovereign virginity to him to do with as he pleases, because he looks like a nice guy and you like the words that come out of his mouth.

He is another cog in the beasts wheel, never forget that, he doesn't care about you or your individual rights, he is where he is because the power brokers say it's ok, no matter how warm and fuzzy it makes you feel thinking "people like you put him there" you didn't, period.

Mr. X, I'd be interested in what you were saying if you had some sort of proof to back it up. From what I know, Ron Paul hasn't changed over the course of thirty years, and I don't see anything that shows me he will.

Is there some sort of article or website where you read this whole "giving us to another country" thing?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I know why Ron Paul wants to "Legalise Freedom", this would remove your right as a sovereign being to conduct business as an independent party within the UNITED STATES Corporation.

You need to understand what you are and how you are truly as close to freedom as you are going to get, without taking further action.

Freedom in Legalese is the freedom to operate within a corporation under contract.

Ron Paul you might think is a starry eyed saviour of the U.S, but he is trying to remove "Americans right to freedom" and replace it with "Legalised freedom", this is why freedom wasn't "Legalised" it is a god given right to all americans. He is wanting to replace it with "The Legel right to freedom within the United States Corporation".

Clearly, Ron Paul is being much less liberal with the use of his words here. It has reached a point where the incessant questions being exactly the same, in spite of the fact, that he fully explained how its not like they say. So once this is taken into account, he says he wants to legalize freedom (in response to the ill repeated "he wants to legalize hard drugs, and prostitution.") So we know where he got the term legalize in his statement, no? Its a play in conversation, as if we need to wake up and notice our rights to freedom have been made illegal. Trust, in the fact that there are many ways our rights to freedom have been made illegal.
edit on 21-6-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The bad thing about legalizing Freedom is that it then can be criminalized, or illegal at another point. Making Freedom Legal is a trap that the Powers would LOVE to get that on the ballot.

I think the idea of legalizing freedom would mean not having thousands of pages of legal text explaining what exactly freedom is, how it can be used, etc. The entire idea behind freedom is no government intervention. Even if they made a law "all people are free" and then they change this to "no one is free" how is it any different from what it is now?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is a patch on my Biker Vest that says "Legalize Freedom."

I don't think it will show up good, but it is the bottom right patch in black, white, and red.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The problem here is this man will never get elected president. No movers and shakers allowed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join