It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please pray for my mother and family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Your faith is incredible! God bless you and answer your prayers. I believe I read that she is justified by His blood correct? She has a covenant relationship with Him? That's paramount at this point. If she does have a covenant relationship with Him through his blood then I hope God answers your prayers and heals your mother for your joy and His glory.

If it's His will to take her home, I pray the Lord will comfort you in your time of need, but I'm sure you know this already. Yes, by His stripes we are healed. You also need to rebuke sickness and death, rebuke cancer and command all her cells to be healed by the blood of Jesus.

Edit: Just prayed for her and I'm believing God for a miracle. For you and her and your families joy and His glory. To be a testament to the world that He lives, and His blood and stripes purchased healing for His elect. I'm believing God for a miracle here. Keep us informed. By His striped we are healed.
edit on 21-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

I'm sure when she gets into hospital they'll ensure she is pain free. Rashes and Allergies don't matter at a time like this. If she is so close to the end Pain relief and comfort are all that matters.

I'm glad you found my poem comforting I wrote something similar when my beloved Father died. When we have been away from home on holiday or for whatever reason - that good old feeling when your on your way back can't be beaten. That's how it is when we return home to Heaven where we came from and when she gets there she'll put her feet up, after a long journey and it sounds like your Mom did a very good job while she was here.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Put your faith in science to heal the body.

This whole god this, speaking as someone who's lost family members and close friends is a non-starter. At best we're the same life incarnating into different bodies again and again, we never die or go anywhere. At worst we'll have absolutely no consciousness and fade into divine blackness.

The only thing religion does is cloud the judgment of the living. The dead can look after themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes,I,do know my friend.
Sorry to hear that. I am probably like your mother where I have bad reactions to pain medicine. Crying and moaning and things may look worse that it really is, and it is a natural way to get rid of excessive built up pain substances in the body, so it indicates the existance of pain but is not the pain itself. You probably know that already. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but more trying to alleviate a possible feeling that you are somehow being negligent by not doing something about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I,spoke to my mom today,she couldn't talk,but she heard me.A pastor and i,and my sister prayed with her on the phone.I,am in s.c they are in or.She isn't doing good,on oxygen,was in hospital over the nite,but home now. with HOSPICE.She was crying as I,talked to her.I,told her i,loved her.They don't know how much longer,in GODS HAND NOW. Now,I,am trying to get home to be with them.Thanks for the prayers.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes,she is saved.........left a update a few minutes ago. They found some kind of pain meds,she is resting.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I prophesy healing over her, and I rebuke cancer, I rebuke death, I rebuke fear. I command cancer cells to die in her for her joy and God's glory. Christ is alive, the grave is empty. I prophesy healing over your mother as a testament to His healing power for the world to behold for His glory alone.

Praise the Lord!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My Mother went home to Jesus,this morning at 5:30 a.m.,pacific time.She will be seen on Thursday and Friday.www.pioneerchape...­l.com/index.php,she will be in the Obituaries list tomorrow.We are asking all to donate to the cancer society for breast cancer,in my mom's name of RUTH HOWARD.Thanks for all your prayers.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
1-800-227-2345,or cancer,org, for donating in my moms name Ruth Howard.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would have advised against the meds, and you see how fast they "worked".
Well, you were not there and it was probably one of your sisters who ok'd it.
Too late, now, but I just felt like throwing that in.
Ten years ago I was on the ground at the hospital when my girlfriend's mother "passed",
and things can seem rather persuasive in the moment. I'm still not happy about it, but of course I was not given a vote on the matter.
(I was also in the same situation with a former girlfriend's grandfather and brother, where certain decisions were made)
edit on 22-6-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

She at least went out suffering and pain.By her going in her sleep.True,I,don't know what all my sister had done to my mom.Some things,I,didn't understand why.But that's all in GODS hand now.Thank you for your concerns.www.pioneerchapel.com... is where my mom is now.Her picture and history will be up later today.Her name again is RUTH HOWARD.Thanks all.
,yes, i,am still crying ,I,thought i,would be better today,but I,am not.I.know it takes time.www.youtube.com...,and www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

After my best friend died, I cried every single day, for seven years.
So, it is possible to get over things like this but it does take time.
In the case I am talking about, it was very sudden and he was too young and I expected a lot more time with him.
At least your case is something you sort of anticipated so not so much a shock.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes, it does take time, but celebrate. She's in heaven now and wouldn't want to come back for anything. Take the lead of the Pentecostals who have a "Homegoin Celebration" not funerals.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I,agree,that's what we are doing when I,go...I,have cml,leukemia,but in remission now 7 years,

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

all,my mother passed away on JUNE 22nd 2011,went to heaven.I,am still crying,but know she is with God. Thank you you all for your prayers.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I hope you will be ok.
You have to think of your own health so think positive.
More prayers from us.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Im so sorry for you loss, If you need someone to talk to please know that i am here for you, I sadly have went through this same process only months back, So If you need to lean on someone who can share feelings im only a message away,

Take care and look after yourself, She is with the angels now and looking down on youx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join