It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 30th is shaping up to be a huge day in world geo-political sphere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Obama to decide on Afghanistan draw down date, Gen Gates to resign on June 30

New IMF Chief to be picked by June 30

QE2 final purchase on June 30

In total, the Fed will have pumped more than $2.3 trillion into the economy between late 2008 and June 30 by buying securities on the markets.

All of this coming as Senator Grahm saying now is the time to act on Syria and Sen. Liberman suggesting a no fly zone is in option if the fighting continues

The U.K. has also told all of it's citizen to leave immediately

Strange synchronicity here? or is my tin foil hat a bit too tight?
edit on 20-6-2011 by Skerrako because: Fix

edit on 20-6-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
End of Financial Year.
But your right lots going on arround this time.
A good time to open eyes and see what is.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Synchronicity, yes! I have mentioned this month in many threads.End of finacial year, yes to that too.I think a lot of business will close their doors after closing their books.There are some major events building this month.Watch for unemployement and alot of angry people.It's going to get very ugly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wonder how bad the production of Japan was affected by the earthquake.
The answer will be available soon i guess
Because Sony or Honda dont ask for Tepco to do their finance we might have some real answers.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If we start chit with Syria, no joke I am LEAVING this country. It's already pretty obvious, but if Syria blows up than I am absolutely convinced that the US is going to continue waging war at an ever increasing scale across the globe, and likely will end with a draft sooner or later. As if the loss of our freedoms isn't already a big enough reason to leave.

People may call this giving up, running way. So be it. I would love to stay, and "fix" my country, but it's becoming pretty obvious that in addition to a horrible government, we have a horrible population here in the US.

The saying goes a country gets the government they deserve, and looking at our government, that should really tell you something about the people of the US. I have always defended the people of the US against the "American haters" but at some point you have to realize, the VAST majority of people here are DUMB. As another saying goes, you can't fix stupid. People would rather watch football, american idol, play around on facebook, and talk about actors and idiots like the jersey shore crew than do anything of real substance, and this country is ROTTING because of it.

Sorry for my rant, particularly bad day for me....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

If we start chit with Syria, no joke I am LEAVING this country. It's already pretty obvious, but if Syria blows up than I am absolutely convinced that the US is going to continue waging war at an ever increasing scale across the globe, and likely will end with a draft sooner or later. As if the loss of our freedoms isn't already a big enough reason to leave.

People may call this giving up, running way. So be it. I would love to stay, and "fix" my country, but it's becoming pretty obvious that in addition to a horrible government, we have a horrible population here in the US.

The saying goes a country gets the government they deserve, and looking at our government, that should really tell you something about the people of the US. I have always defended the people of the US against the "American haters" but at some point you have to realize, the VAST majority of people here are DUMB. As another saying goes, you can't fix stupid. People would rather watch football, american idol, play around on facebook, and talk about actors and idiots like the jersey shore crew than do anything of real substance, and this country is ROTTING because of it.

Sorry for my rant, particularly bad day for me....

It's cool man,sometimes you just gotta let it out. I feel the very same way: You can walk to Canada from my town. Yet, it's so hard for a 22 year old college kid to move there and find employment. Looks like ill have to tough it out here, but be sure to send postcards

Leaving is simple survival instinct.....and there aint nothing wrong with that.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Heh thanks for putting up with my negativity in your thread

It just really seems to be getting out of hand, back when Bush was in office and we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan I thought to myself "Can things really get any worse?" Which is the only reason I was optimistic about Obama (No, I didn't vote for him) simply because I was stupid enough to think, whatever he does, it can't be as bad as Bush. But I was proved oh-so wrong. And now he is doubling, maybe tripling our wars, and doing the same for our debt and unemployment, and going to the opposite ways with our rights and freedoms.

It's really scary too, I believe it was Wes Clark, the general (?) who was running for president way back. Before all of this stuff started to happen, he said he was told how we would go to war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and a few others as well. Now 4 have basically come true, if the others happen we are in for a bad century.

Anyway, the 30th isn't that far away, so we'll see what happens. S&F

top topics

join